We did some scans for a customer with GEOCV about 1 1/2 ago. Then the GEOCV guys and directors that was involved in the business here in Dubai just vanished.

They promised the client that they will help them to self host the tours on their servers. But that was never done as promised.

I managed to get all the scanned data pulled out of the GEOCV account and gave all the backup files to the customer. Seeing ROWILAB was responsible as per written agreement to help the client at no cost to self host the tours.

Fast forward to 2022 and after miles of emails to ROWILAB, all of a sudden they don't have a clue how the self hosting works for GEOCV and this is from a director of GEOCV who also owns ROWILAB and has another "proptech" company in New York.

Its embarrassing to see how these companies conduct business , and it saddens to say that I am actually glad GEOCV shut down after this poor customer service and false promises.

So if there is any old GEOCV user that can help my client ( International Hotel Chain ) to help them with the self hosting will be most appreciated, as the client paid a premium to ROWILAB for the virtual Tours.

And also Rowilab and GEOCV was blocking anyone in the GCC region to get a GEOCV camera as the director of GEOCV wanted the region exclusively for himself. But that backfired eventually with GEOCV shutting their doors.

So please if any one can help, please inbox me. Will be much appreciated as I need top go and scan two new properties for the client but cant go ahead before this issue is not resolved. Also please no one from GEOCV or Rowilab email or contact me you are very unprofessional.