Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 406 Unique Visitors
9,053 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 32,418 Page Views | 18,255 Unique Visitors | 25 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
360360 Videosdavinci resolve 17Problemsspatial metadata injector

converting 360 panorama to video -black bars added with metadata injection?16506

cdahl private msg quote post Address this user
I imported a 360 panorama image into davinci resolve 17, stretched it out to 30 seconds and turned it into a 30 second mp4 file. The entire frame was filled with the image, including the nadir patch. I then ran the spatial metadata injector before uploading it to youtube.

It plays fine but it added a black bar at the top and one at the bottom which show up as black circles at the zenith and nadir. The panorama is a 2to1 ratio and the mp4 was done in 2 different resolutions, 1920x1080 and 3840x2160. Also tried a custom resolution of 3840x1920 for the 2to1 ratio.

Anyone else tried this with a pano image rather than a 360 video shot with a 360 camera? Has anyone had their video black barred after adding the metadata?
Post 1 IP   flag post
ron0987 private msg quote post Address this user
@cdahl can you share what you have so far, I have not tried this.
Post 2 IP   flag post
cdahl private msg quote post Address this user
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Osaka, Japan
Meidansha private msg quote post Address this user
I have found this with editing 360 video in premiere pro also. I can’t remember which preset I ultimately used but I found the 360 video export presets for YouTube and Vimeo make the two black circles you have.
Post 4 IP   flag post
101704 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?