Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
DJI OSMODJI OSMO Mobile3GimbalsJordan NielsenMomenzoVideo

Video: Can you shoot real estate videos with an iPhone 13 Pro?16369

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Video: Can you shoot real estate videos with an iPhone 13 Pro? | Video courtesy of Jordan Nielsen YouTube Channel | 3 February 2022

--

Momenzo for Creating and Sharing Real Estate Videos in less than 15 Minutes | See 20+ Momenzo Real Estate Templates | Save 30 percent this WGAN affiliate link for 12 months of Momenzo and coupon code: GET30
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
lilnitsch private msg quote post Address this user
A couple small things would have made a huge difference in this video. I would have moved or selectively shot around the chair on the curb. Running a dust mop over those floors to remove the foot prints & I wouldn't have done any detail shots on dirty appliances

Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
I actually had to re-shoot a Matterport tour in my early days as a client saw footprints on the floor and they were livid that the housekeepers hadn't cleaned the floors (Dark floors can be a bear)
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by @lilnitsch
A couple small things would have made a huge difference in this video. I would have moved or selectively shot around the chair on the curb. Running a dust mop over those floors to remove the foot prints & I wouldn't have done any detail shots on dirty appliances

@lilnitsch

If/when you have time, your gear and workflow for this video?

Best,

Dan
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
@DanSmigrod

Aerial ~ DJI Mavic Air 2s

iPhone 11 Pro Max w/ Moments 18mm Wide angle lens ~ this shoot was before I got my SmallRig cage for the iPhone to mount the Moment lens's ~ Moments lens mounts still have yet to ship for the iPhone 13's

Gimbal ~ Zhiyun Crane M3

I have and have used the DJI Mobile gimbals and other Zhiyun gimbals. But, with the iPhone 13 Pro Max and a Moment lens you really need a beefier gimbal like the Zhiyun Crane M3 to support the weight especially with the SmallRig Cage. The Zhiyun Smooth 4 if/when the Moment lens mounts actually ship I believe could manage the load of the 13 Pro max with the lens.

I like using the Moment 18mm Wide angle lens to reduce the amount of noise and keep a wider angle of view using the native (Main) lens
Post 5 IP   flag post
Expertise private msg quote post Address this user
You can shoot a decent R/E walkthrough with an iPhone X or newer. The bar is very, very low as far as what agents and homeowners expect from what I've seen.
Post 6 IP   flag post
101429 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?