Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,031 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Listing3DObjectsPhotoshopQuestion of the DayQuestions

Remove objects in Matterport like Photoshop?16245

AndreiAlexandru private msg quote post Address this user
hey everyone We had a very unusual request today. One of our customers claims that someone else who also builds Matterport tours told him that objects, tables, chairs, etc. can be retouched afterwards, like in Photoshop. I've never seen or heard of the whole thing, does anyone here know anything?
Post 1 IP   flag post
HarlanHambright private msg quote post Address this user
I’ve blurred mirror reflections beyond recognition to some success. It ain’t cloning but better than nothing.
Post 2 IP   flag post
PeterWolf private msg quote post Address this user
You could ask one of the 3 Matterport partners that have access to the cloud to do the virtual staging. I have had good experience with Listing3D.(https://partnership.3dvirtualstaging.club/). Instead of replacing the 360 pano with their 3D rendering, they might as well replace it with a Photoshop retouched version of the pano.
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
WGAN-TV | How to Make Money Offering Virtual Staging of Matterport Tours with Listing3D | Guest: Listing3D (@Listing3D) Relations Success Manager Amber Kaplan | Aired: Thursday, 29 July 2021 | Episode 113

WGAN-TV | Virtual Staging of Matterport Tours Using the Listing3D Virtual Staging Form for MSPs with Listing3D Customer Success Manager Kate Montalbano (@Listing3D) | 15 October 2021 | Episode: 121

@AndreiAlexandru

Like Peter says ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterWolf
You could ask one of the 3 Matterport partners that have access to the cloud to do the virtual staging. I have had good experience with Listing3D.(https://partnership.3dvirtualstaging.club/). Instead of replacing the 360 pano with their 3D rendering, they might as well replace it with a Photoshop retouched version of the pano.

---

Transcript: WGAN-TV How to Make Money Offering Virtual Staging of Matterport
Transcript: Virtual Staging of Matterport Using the Listing3D Form for MSPs
✓ WGAN Forum discussions tagged: Listing3D

Dan

partnership.3dvirtualstaging.club
Post 4 IP   flag post
AndreiAlexandru private msg quote post Address this user
So I understand correctly. The panos are withdrawn from the Matterport Tour, so they are downloaded. Then edited in Photoshop and loaded back into the Matterport Tour ? How does it work afterwards, please, to create a Matterport tour only from panos
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by @AndreiAlexandru
So I understand correctly. The panos are withdrawn from the Matterport Tour, so they are downloaded. Then edited in Photoshop and loaded back into the Matterport Tour ? How does it work afterwards, please, to create a Matterport tour only from panos

The exporting/importing of 360s in Matterport tours can be done by a Matterport Partner using the Matterport API/SDK. Listing3D is an example of a Matterport Partner that can provide this service to you.

You can provide Listing3D with direction, such as:

✓ remove tripod from mirror
✓ add these 3D provided: objects, tables, chairs, etc
✓ virtual staging in style X, Y or Z (see Listing3D style options)

Dan
Post 6 IP   flag post
101421 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?