Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 817 Unique Visitors
9,053 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,913 Page Views | 19,259 Unique Visitors | 29 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
MPEmbedNewbiesOverlaysSkin

Can you connect 5 spaces into one?15955

kimhyunho private msg quote post Address this user

There are 5 spaces in one building.

I've scanned each space and now it's complete.

But my boss wants to make this a sample(plz check the image).

If you want to go to another place while walking in the lobby, you can go directly to it by pressing the menu in the upper right corner.

I also like that feature. But I don't know how to make it. Can you give me some advice?
Post 1 IP   flag post
ThinkLab private msg quote post Address this user
@kimhyunho I wonder what skin that is for the Matterport ?
Post 2 IP   flag post
CharlesHH private msg quote post Address this user
If your scans are Matterport, you can use MPEmbed and have a menu in top left corner with text or thumbnails for the other scans.
Post 3 IP   flag post
@ThinkLab My boss says this is made of matterport. my predecessor made it
Post 4 IP   flag post
@CharlesHH I also tried with mpembed, but it was a bit inconvenient. I want to make it easy to recognize even for first-time visitors to this space.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Then you need to have the five Matterport codes.
Next open an account at www.mpembed.com

You can see an example at clickable text
This one uses text links.
Post 6 IP   flag post
@CharlesHH Thanks for showing the sample. I'll suggest this to my boss. Thank you very much for your advice.
Post 7 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Gilroy, California
Dataventurer private msg quote post Address this user
@CharlesHH This is NEW info for me! I wish I had seen this yesterday. I spent about a hour trying to connect two townhouses in a tour of a single property with a driveway in between. No easy way to traverse the driveway space. I used an auto-play Highlight Reel as the work-around to tour the property.

I checked out the MPEmbed site. They display the links as images. from the site: "Add thumbnails to other spaces within your tour's highlight reel." Your example shows text links, which I think would be preferable. Is there a way to choose text instead of the thumbnails?

It looks like the Free version has some very useful features, auto-play background music being one of them. The Photo Filters could also be very helpful in tweaking the lighting after Matterport generates the scans.

Thank you for your reply!
Post 8 IP   flag post
First of all, buy the basic version at $10/month. It’s well worth it.
Ha, I’m trying to remember how i did the text links. It was a little complicated getting them in the right order with the links. I’ll have a look tomorrow. It’s late here.
Post 9 IP   flag post
CAPTUR3D
Team
Melbourne, Australia
AlexHitchcock private msg quote post Address this user
Hi @kimhyunho and @CharlesHH you can use CAPTUR3D's awesome Navigation Menu to link multiple 'deep links' and even different models into the same tour interface. If you haven't signed up to CAPTUR3D yet, doing so using this special WGAN referrer link will get you $90 USD worth of free credit to use on the platform - that's enough credits to overlay 10+ tours with awesome features.

Here's the WGAN sign up link: clickable text

Here's an example link to a tour with Navigation Menu: clickable text
Post 10 IP   flag post
@Dataventurer I also love Captur3d - see @AlexHitchcock post and use both that and MPEmbed. Both have advantages - just depends what features I need.

For text tags, you need Premium.
Under highlight panel you select text only. Your highlights will need Text titles. Then you utilise Linked Matterport spaces using the code box under premium. There are some other tricks including placing two hidden tags in the Matterport space which identify your MPEmbed account number and the version number. DM me if you need help.
Post 11 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Gilroy, California
Dataventurer private msg quote post Address this user
@CharlesHH Thanks for the reply! It sounds like the text-only switch is easy to set. I will keep your offer of help in mind if I run into hurdles in my next linked-spaces project.
Post 12 IP   flag post
101636 12 12
This topic is archived. Start new topic?