Video: ATI uses Matterport to conduct property inspections four times faster | Video courtesy of Matterport YouTube Channel | 4 November 2021

Matterport Case Study: ATI Accelerates Property Restoration Processes with Matterport

WGAN Forum Related Discussions:

✓ WGAN Forum discussions tagged: Restoration | Insurance Claims | Xactimate
Transcript: How Matterport is Used to Create Xactimate Claim Documentation
Transcript: 9 Benefits of Matterport for Property Damage Insurance Claims
Transcript: Matterport Webinar: Matterport TruePlan™ (Xactimate)

Transcript (Video Above)

ROBB HARRELL: - Our partnership with Matterport started in or around 2017 when they first came out with the Pro series one camera.

What we tried to do is, okay this is great technology. How can we take it and apply it to the restoration world, whether it's water, fire damage, impact et cetera?

What Matterport does is it allows you to expedite the entire inspection process and then be able to recall it in great detail at a later time. With that ability, I'm able to get in, capture my scan and go onto my next floor, much faster and in much greater detail than it would just using more antiquated types of inspection procedures.

We've found that if you have an employee that's right around $28 an hour, you're going to save annually about a $110,000 of hard cost that you would pay for my salary wise just by utilizing the Matterport TruePlan to get your sketching done.

This is just using the sketch feature. When you look at that in totality, you're having a tremendous cost savings from a labor standpoint.

We can send a Matterport scan to anyone that needs to see proof that all the repairs and replacement has taken place, expediting the claims process, and the most important thing here, allowing the homeowner to get back to life as they know it.