Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
3rd Party Service ProviderBlueSketchFloor Plans

Schematic Floor Plan Example1589

tommy_1800 private msg quote post Address this user
I was wanting to show off a schematic floor plan to a client tomorrow, and realized I didn't have enough time to just order one and have it be ready in time.

Does someone have a schematic floor plan they could send me just for me to use as an example?

Thanks!
Post 1 IP   flag post
BillRobinson private msg quote post Address this user
Here you go.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Belfast, United Kingdom
3dshowcaseuk private msg quote post Address this user
I cannot find how to ordewr this through my.matterport.com

Do all users have access to this service/ If so can someone tell me where it is.

Thanks
Mark
Post 3 IP   flag post
immersiveprop private msg quote post Address this user
Matterport has this update on their floor plan info:

[UPDATE (3/30/2016): Schematic Floor Plans are currently in beta, and will be released in the next few weeks. We’ve received an overwhelmingly positive response from our beta testers, and look forward to releasing it to all of our customers soon!]
Post 4 IP   flag post
Blue-Sketch
Founder
New Orleans, LA
PetraSoderling private msg quote post Address this user
Tommy if your need is not specifically to show the Matterport schematic floor plan, I create floor plans in one business day for USD 29.95. See www.blue-sketch.com. I have time today, if you order quickly I can do it for you in 3-4 hours.

Kind regards,
Petra
Post 5 IP   flag post
overview private msg quote post Address this user
Petra, is this something you offer and create off of matter port scans? I have a job photographing a place tomorrow and I already have a scan of it from another agent. I am going to need a floor plan and would rather order it off the scan than have to measure from scratch. Thanks.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Blue-Sketch
Founder
New Orleans, LA
PetraSoderling private msg quote post Address this user
Hi, yes it is. Usually I need both the link to the scan AND a screenshot of each MP Workshop floorplan measured (see here http://blue-sketch.com/matterport/ )

However if this is not your scan you may not have access to its Workshop. If you can get me at least one measurement from somewhere in the house I can scale the floor plan from that. The longer the measurement the better for accuracy.

You can email me at sales@blue-sketch.com

Looking forward,

Petra
Post 7 IP   flag post
101429 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?