WGAN 3rd Party Service Provider Member
---

Matterport Digital Twin by We Get Around Atlanta | This is the Matterport tour that was used to order 2D schematic floor plans from My Visual Listings and Matterport.

My Visual Listings 2D Schematic Floor Plans (Available in: Color or Black and White)

My Visual Listings Floor Plan from a Matterport 3D Tour | Floor 1

My Visual Listings Floor Plan from a Matterport 3D Tour | Floor 2

My Visual Listings Floor Plan from a Matterport 3D Tour | Floor 3

---
Matterport 2D Schematic Floor Plans (Available in: Black and White Only)

Matterport Floor Plans from a Matterport 3D Tour | Floor 1

Matterport Floor Plans from a Matterport 3D Tour | Floor 2

Matterport Floor Plans from a Matterport 3D Tour | Floor 3

Comparison: Matterport Floor Plans versus My Visual Listings Floor Plans

Hi All,

Watch out Goliath, here comes David!

Above are 2D schematic floor plans from Matterport and My Visual Listings created from the same Matterport digital twin (above).

My Visual Listings guarantees next morning delivery when you order color floor plans – created from a Matterport tour – from My Visual Listings by midnight Eastern Time. When you order black and white floor plans from Matterport - created from a Matterport tour – Matterport promises "delivery within 2 business days."

The color My Visual Listings Listings floor plans are $25 and also include a free Single Property website (Branded Example | Unbranded Example). You can add your logo to the My Visual Listings floor plans. (White-Label: Single Property Websites can use your sub-domain.)

Matterport created black and white floor plans are $14.99 (up to 10,000 SQ FT) and include a Matterport logo.

Screen Grab of My Visual Listings Interactive Floor Plan - within the Single Property Website photo gallery - from a Matterport 3D Tour | Floor 2

In addition to the color floor plans (.jpeg), My Visual Listings includes an interactive version of the floor plans within the Single Property Website photo gallery - from a Matterport 3D Tour (see screen grab (immediately above) or the images section within the Single Property Website).

My Visual Listings places an interactive marker within the color floor plans for each 2D photo that you upload to My Visual Listings at the time of your floor plan order.

Matterport 2D schematic floor plans are NOT offered in an interactive version except the floor plan view within a Matterport Tour (see screen grab below or see Matterport digital twin above).

Screen Grab of the interactive floor plan view - second floor - within the Matterport tour at the top of this WGAN Forum post. Compare this to the My Visual Listings interactive floor plan view above.

Interestingly, the room dimensions on the My Virtual Listings floor plans and the Matterport floor plans are a different size. Each company prepared the floor plans from the same Matterport digital twin (above).

My Visual Listings provides the floor plans as individual .jpeg files.

Matterport provides the floor plans as individual .png and .svg files and combines all floor plans into one .pdf.

Both My Visual Listings and Matterport offer floor plans in your choice of SQ FT or SQM.

Both Matterport and My Visual Listings includes total SQ FT (or SQM) which may be helpful for invoicing clients.

Only My Visual Listings offers:

1. Feature Sheets (free) created from the listing's digital assets. Here is an example 1-sheet. (There are options for front and back and two-sides of 11" x 17" ... )
2. Media Delivery Page (free) - Sample
3. White-Label: Single Property website (Branded Example | Unbranded Example)

One day, I could imagine Matterport offering an API that serves up "your" floor plans to real estate listing platforms such as www.realtor.com (realtor.com is a brand of News Corp. News Corp. was a pre-public Matterport Investor). I can not imagine that My Visual Listings doing that.

Questions about 2D schematic from My Visual Listings or Matterport?

On WGAN-TV Live at 5 on Thursday, 21 October 2021, my guest will be My Visual Listings Co-Founder and CEO Greg Paterson to do show and tell:

Free Single Property Website with Every 2D Floor Plan Order for Matterport Pros from My Visual Listings

Thanks for watching!

Best,

Dan

---

My Visual Listings Website

www.MyVisualListings.com
My Visual Listings | Single Property Websites | Theme Examples
My Visual Listings | 2D Color FloorPlan CreatorEXPRESS (from Matterport tours)
My Visual Listings | Listings Video Editing Service

My Visual Listings | Example: Single Property Website
My Visual Listings | Example: Media Delivery Page

My Visual Listings | Text Me 5 Minutes Before WGAN-TV is Live

My Visual Listings