Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
RestorationShow Tour

Restoration project: what platform was used to create this?15775

ahojman private msg quote post Address this user
Anyone knows how to do something like this (look at the "Unfinished/Finished" message below)?

Post 1 IP   flag post
ron0987 private msg quote post Address this user
Showandtour.com is the company that allows you to that.
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
Wingman private msg quote post Address this user
It is a Show&Tour feature by Sherpa Media. I will tag him here but you can contact him via private messaging.

@sherpa_media
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Buffalo, New York
GETMYVR private msg quote post Address this user
Also... https://levelup.gitconnected.com/how-to-create-a-before-after-image-slider-with-css-and-js-a609d9ba77bf
Post 4 IP   flag post
Founder
Show & Tour
Leawood, Kansas
JoshMais private msg quote post Address this user
Hey @ahojman

As confirmed above, that was created with the Media Player tool within Show & Tour. It's as simple as copying in the virtual tour links and renaming the tabs.

Watch me create a project from start to finish (including creating a media player) here: https://help.show.tours/en/articles/3537114-creating-a-project-from-start-to-finish

Let me know if you have any further questions! Thanks
Post 5 IP   flag post
@GETMYVR I like this feature, but having to code this for your webpage is what seems tobe the tuff part. I wish there was a simple streamlined way to deliver this feature.
Post 6 IP   flag post
@sherpa_media Thanks for your fast answer.
I saw the video but I cannot understand where the before/after effect is.
I could only see how to create a property web page uplading different information about it.

What I want/need is to navigate in one Matterport tour to a specific location (living room for example), and when you click in the "finished/Unfinished" button to jump to the same location (living room) in the other Tour to show the changes in that place.

Can we do that with your tool?

If not of course I know how to insert one Matterport Tour next to another one in my webpage and to switch from one to another, but I cannot find any relation between this and "show&Tour".
Post 7 IP   flag post
@sherpa_media, Can you please answer @ron0987 ?
Of course I need to put it in my clients web page.

Regards
Post 8 IP   flag post
Founder
Show & Tour
Leawood, Kansas
@ahojman

The media player simply allows you to place any type of content (virtual tours, videos, photo galleries, etc) next to each other in tabs. Unfortunately it will not sync those tours together for a before/after effect.

@ron0987 was referring to another solution pasted by @GETMYVR above. The media player from Show & Tour can be easily placed on a web page with an embed code.
Post 9 IP   flag post
@sherpa_media Thanks for your answer.

So the switch button that says "BEFORE/AFTER" (or "finished/Unfinished" button) is inside "show&Tour" or not?
Post 10 IP   flag post
@ahojman yes its built in to thier program and will shift between two models.
Post 11 IP   flag post
@ron0987 Thanks!
Post 12 IP   flag post
Founder
Show & Tour
Leawood, Kansas
@ahojman Here is the actual interactive example so you can see how it works.

Post 13 IP   flag post
@sherpa_media Which is the cost to have this?

I need only one file to show it at this moment.
Post 14 IP   flag post
Founder
Show & Tour
Leawood, Kansas
@ahojman See pricing for Show & Tour here: https://wgan.info/showandtour/pricing/

You can start on a free account! In addition make sure to take advantage of these WGAN benefits 👇👇👇

WGAN Standard or Premium Member? Receive the free use of Show & Tour Starter Membership using this WGAN Order Form. For the password, Private Message @DanSmigrod
Post 15 IP   flag post
@sherpa_media Thanks!

Can you guide me where this "Unfinished/finished" button is and how to create it?
Post 16 IP   flag post
Founder
Show & Tour
Leawood, Kansas
@ahojman

In this video I walk through creating a project from start to finish: https://help.show.tours/en/articles/3537114-creating-a-project-from-start-to-finish

At minute 0:54 I create the different sections and then at minute 7:14 I add them to the media player. The only additional step you will need to do is rename the two virtual tours to say "Unfinished" and "Finished". Reference the screenshot below on where to do that.

If you need any further help, please message us through the chat widget in your Show & Tour account.

Post 17 IP   flag post
@sherpa_media
Oh, great, I will try it with another example because the "after" tour is still not finished. Thanks!!
Post 18 IP   flag post
@sherpa_media I tried and it worked!! Excelent!!

I will continue exploring each option, and in a couple of months you will have an option in Spanish to share with some internal 360 views and some extra features to show.

My example

Thanks again!!
Post 19 IP   flag post
101436 19 19
This topic is archived. Start new topic?