Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
CAPTUR3DImagineer ConsultingListing3DNew Interior SolutionsVirtual StagingVRPM

Matterport Virtual Staging?15599

Chicago
Frankie3d private msg quote post Address this user
Where can I order virtual staging for Matterport right now?

Ive never done one and I know of 2 places that say they offer it but I can't figure out how to order it.

Listing3D and VRPM, not sure why they are making it difficult to order a service they say they offer.

Any help would be appreciated
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
lilnitsch private msg quote post Address this user
@Frankie3d

I know VRPM primarily works with larger commercial clients this may be the case with Listing3D as well as the staging is really pricy and is priced on a per scan position basis ~ you may need to request a quote from their websites
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
Wingman private msg quote post Address this user
you can DIY virtual staging in CAPTUR3D.
Post 3 IP   flag post
ukvisualimmersion private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingman
you can DIY virtual staging in CAPTUR3D.

I have used this a bit and found it works really well and you can even add your own items to be staged to it.
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@Frankie3d
@lilnitsch
@Wingman
@ukvisualimmersion

How to Virtually Stage Matterport Tours (and Make Money Virtually Staging)

Dan
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@Frankie3d

Listing3D

Dan
Post 6 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
@DanSmigrod

So, on this example model from their site I counted 27 scan positions (panos) in which staging is visible so, on the base price of $50 a pano to stage would be looking at $1,350 which I believe it reasonable for what that is however, I would need to mark this product up at least 100% to cover time & cary costs & I currently do not have the clientele that would even shell out the base price of $1,350

My average home size is in that 5,000 SqFt range and it is not uncommon to shoot homes in the 10,000 to 15,000 SqFt range

I also believe that many of the agents that choose to stage in my area have real staging done ~ my region has some reasonably priced real stagers

I have occasionally staged some 2d traditional stills but, once again this is typically for budget minded agents

Post 7 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@lilnitsch

One of the nice things about Listing3D doing the Matterport virtual staging for you is that you can specify either "which rooms" or "which 360s" that you want virtual staging. For clarification, you do not need to do the entire house. You do not need to do the entire room.

Would it help with your pricing model if you only virtually staging one 360 per room?

Or, just virtually stage a few spaces within the tour?

Dan
Post 8 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
@DanSmigrod

Understood, however if the staging is visible in a pano it is considered a staged pano ~ when navigating a tour if it were to be empty, empty, empty, BAM furnished the tour wouldn't flow as well and may be a bit off putting

It may be worth having Listing3D stage a matterport model with just a couple "rooms" as single panos staged to where the end user would see the empty, empty, then staged while navigating the tour
Post 9 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilnitsch
@DanSmigrod

Understood, however if the staging is visible in a pano it is considered a staged pano ~ when navigating a tour if it were to be empty, empty, empty, BAM furnished the tour wouldn't flow as well and may be a bit off putting

Yes. That said, I could imagine that the trade off is worth it:

1. prospective buyer can see the before and after
2. you can still mark up virtual staging 100 percent and still have it affordable (and less that physical staging)

Dan
Post 10 IP   flag post
ThinkLab private msg quote post Address this user
@lilnitsch I agree VRPM is too expensive and also takes long to get the tours back. Captur3d and Treedis is your best options fro staging.

Something Matterport could have developed for free, but they lost their focus when they started focusing on poaching our clients rather than bettering the product.
Post 11 IP   flag post
101436 11 11
This topic is archived. Start new topic?