Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 761 Unique Visitors
9,056 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,838 Page Views | 19,122 Unique Visitors | 28 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Giraffe360NewbiesReal Estate AgentsReal Estate BrokerVideo

GIRAFFE360 Targets Real Estate Agents/Brokers for its 360 Camera/Platform15588

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
WGAN Platinum Member
---

www.GIRAFFE360.com | Book a Free GIRAFFE360 Demo

www.GIRAFFE360.com | Book a Free GIRAFFE360 Demo | Text Me 5 Minutes Before WGAN-TV is Live
GIRAFFE360 Camera | www.GIRAFFE360.com | Book a Free GIRAFFE360 Demo

GIRAFFE360 Tour courtesy of GIRAFFE360.

Video: Three Estate Agents, One Camera. What’s next? | Video courtesy of GIRAFFE360 YouTube Channel | 7 September 2020

GIRAFFE360 Targets Real Estate Agents/Brokers for its 360 Camera/Platform

Hi All,

As you can see from the GIRAFFE360 marketing video (video above and transcript below) GIRAFFE360 is targeting real estate agents and brokers for the GIRAFFE360 camera and platform for creating:

1. 360 virtual tours
2. colorful floor plans (and interactive floor plans)
3. high-resolution, HDR photos

On WGAN-TV Live at 5 on Thursday, 23 September 2021, my guest will be GIRAFFE360 Senior Account Executive Andrew Congleton (@AndrewCongleton) to discuss:

Intro to GIRAFFE360 for Residential Real Estate Agents and Brokers

I will ask Andrew about about why GIRAFFE360 targets real estate agents and brokers (rather than real estate photographers). Other topics we will discuss ...

Topics Includes

1. Backstory about GIRAFFE360 | Founded in 2016 | $6.3 million in funding: including $4.5 million in November 2019 | 120 employees
2. Show example of a GIRAFFE360 virtual tour, photography and floor plan (and interactive floor plan)
3. Show the GIRAFFE360 LiDAR camera (and describe features and camera setup: camera, case and tripod)
4. GIRAFFE360 two buttons on the front? (spoiler alert: Photos | Virtual Tour/Floor Plan) | 270 MB Virtual Tour
5. How long does each virtual tour scan take? Why does the camera rotate twice?
6. Show the GIRAFFE360 LiDAR camera scanning (indoors and outdoors)
7. Show the GIRAFFE360 shooting HDR photos (100º, 110º or 120º FoV)
8. How to charge the GIRAFFE360 camera? How long with the charge last?
9. Describe GIRAFFE360 "fully automatic room scanning"
10. Describe GIRAFFE360 "photography, floor plans and virtual tours are automatically uploaded"
11. Show examples of GIRAFFE360 96 MP HDR high-resolution images (and how created)
12. More info about GIRAFFE360 wide-angle HDR photography and professionally edited images (96 MP images)
13. Discuss the GIRAFFE360 claim: "The highest quality in the world!"
14. Discuss the GIRAFFE360 (color) 2D schematic floor plans with Room Labels and Dimensions
15. Describe why real estate agents - estate agents - in Europe like GIRAFFE360
16. GIRAFFE360 training includes?
17. Describe GIRAFFE360 video chat within the tour feature.
18. How are GIRAFFE360 camera upgrades handled?
19. What's included in the two GIRAFFE360 Bundle options?
20. How to get the GIRAFFE360 Bundle pricing options?

What questions should I ask Andrew during this WGAN-TV Live at 5 show?

Best,

Dan

GIRAFFE360 Websites and Contact Info

1. GIRAFFE360 Website
2. GIRAFFE360 Facebook Page
3. GIRAFFE360 YouTube Channel
4. GIRAFFE360 Twitter
5. GIRAFFE360 LinkedIn Page
6. Andrew Congleton on LinkedIn
7. andrew.congleton@giraffe360.com
8. WGAN Forum Member: @AndrewCongleton

Transcript (video above)

Have you seen a digital giraffe? Meet skeptical Joe, open-minded Linda, and no, it's not a giraffe yet, just Martin. Like Charlie's Angels, they all have a task. Without any previous knowledge or particular skills, they need to make high-quality photos, a 360 degree virtual tour, and a floor plan of this beautiful flat, but don't worry, they'll have help, a GIRAFFE360.

Yes, you heard it right, so let's get started. Both guys go like, let's see what it is and then figure out where to put it. While Linda prepares for the unknown, come what may, at least she'll have a tripod for it. Not impressed? At least now you know where skeptical Joe got his nickname. Oh, please, you call this the newest tech? Seems like there is a more exciting version of the GIRAFFE360 in Linda's box than in the others.

No, the GIRAFFE360 looks the same. I guess it's just the glass half full kind of attitude. Look what Mr. Tower has managed to already, his own Eiffel. Meanwhile, Joe isn't high on all this, because you don't call Iron Man to do the ironing, right? Wait a minute, that's all it takes? So where should I put my extra power and skills? Honestly, we're crazy about our GIRAFFE360, but we have never felt as excited about it as Linda.

Only two buttons? What am I going to do for the rest of my day? One touch and boom. Now I've seen it all. If the GIRAFFE360 can surprise Joe, I believe it can do anything, and I mean anything. Okay, that's it. Call me when you're done.

I'll be on a couch. Well, well, well, should I say cheese? No, dear, you should leave, unless you want a virtual tour of yourself for your family album, because yes, it's really that simple.

You take it out of the box, set it up on a tripod, turn it on and press the button, Giraffe will do the rest. The camera will make high-resolution photos for a website and for a virtual tour itself, plus, you will get a ready-made floor plan. That's how cool the GIRAFFE360 is.
Post 1 IP   flag post
ron0987 private msg quote post Address this user
I just have a concern on pricing after your initial investment in Matterport you only have hosting fees. I guess my question is after your first year with the monthly subscription fee the company has made a good bit of money and we do not own the camera, will there ever be an option to buy the camera and only pay a monthly or yearly subscription? One other question is if there is a new camera developed would the user keep the old camera as a backup or return it? Also if your business is big enough to use two cameras would you have to pay the twice as much or could you use only one account and subscription? I just have a hard time with the on going subscription fees, at the monthly rate I would have paid off several MP cameras and yearly hosting fees.

Ron
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Quote:
Originally Posted by ron0987
I just have a concern on pricing after your initial investment in Matterport you only have hosting fees. I guess my question is after your first year with the monthly subscription fee the company has made a good bit of money and we do not own the camera, will there ever be an option to buy the camera and only pay a monthly or yearly subscription? One other question is if there is a new camera developed would the user keep the old camera as a backup or return it? Also if your business is big enough to use two cameras would you have to pay the twice as much or could you use only one account and subscription? I just have a hard time with the on going subscription fees, at the monthly rate I would have paid off several MP cameras and yearly hosting fees.

Ron

@ron0987

I will ask @AndrewCongleton your questions on WGAN-TV Live at 5 (Thursday, 23 September 2021):

Intro to GIRAFFE360 for Residential Real Estate Agents and Brokers

Unlike Matterport, GIRAFFE360 bundles its camera, tripod, virtual tours, floor plans and HDR photos into one flat monthly subscription.

That means the upfront cash is significantly less for a real estate agent or broker to get started with GIRAFFE360.

Additionally, I understand that if/when GIRAFFE360 releases a new camera, all GIRAFFE360 subscribers get the new camera at no additional charge. (I could imagine that the older camera gets sent back to GIRAFFE360, but I will clarify that on the show with Andrew (unless he answers here before then).

My understanding is that GIRAFFE360 offers a bundle: no unbundled option. You are either in their "sweet spot" of real estate agents or brokers that like the idea of a bundle, or you are not a prospect for GIRAFFE360.

Regarding your two camera/two subscription question, again, my impression is that GIRAFFE360 has kept their offering super-simple. So, if you need two cameras then you need two subscriptions. Again, I will clarify this with Andrew on the show.

Are you a real estate agent or broker?

Best,

Dan
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia

www.GIRAFFE360.com | Book a Free GIRAFFE360 Demo

www.GIRAFFE360.com | Book a Free GIRAFFE360 Demo | Text Me 5 Minutes Before WGAN-TV is Live
GIRAFFE360 Camera | www.GIRAFFE360.com | Book a Free GIRAFFE360 Demo

GIRAFFE360 360 Virtual Tour courtesy of GIRAFFE360

Hi All,

Above is an example of a GIRAFFE360 360 virtual tour with an interactive floor pln.

For an introduction to GIRAFFE360, watch WGAN-TV Live at 5 show today, Thursday, 23 September 2021 at 5 pm EDT.

The show airs live in the WGAN Forum (above) and on the WGAN-TV YouTube Channel.

Still got GIRAFFE360 questions after the show? Email: @AndrewCongleton at andrew.congleton@giraffe360.com

(Or, book a demo at: www.GIRAFFE360.com

Best,

Dan
Post 4 IP   flag post
101739 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?