Where 3D Capture and Real Estate Media Pros
Learn What’s Working and Find Their Next Job
What a shoot actually costs you
8K sq ft field test
Last 24 Hours: 156 Unique Visitors
9,535 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 14,144 Page Views | 10,582 Unique Visitors | 11 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Capture App

Scans that Capture can't place in model1548

Orange, California
craigsauer private msg quote post Address this user
I should probably ask this to Matterport tech support, but I'm reading the forum at the moment, so...

Whenever the Capture app can't figure out where to place a scan, it just trashes the data it just captures and tells us to try again. Why couldn't it just stick the data in a buffer zone somewhere and then try it again after a few more scans were successfully made near it? Seems like that would save us some time.

Craig
Post 1 • IP   flag post
Hartland, Wisconsin
htimsabbub23 private msg quote post Address this user
That's exactly what I told my business partner earlier this week. We were scanning the same spot 3 times because the camera wouldn't pick up our last scan (mirror issue) I think a little built in memory could go a long ways to help us all out.
Post 2 • IP   flag post
BabluN private msg quote post Address this user
I've had the same issue and given up on it.....!
Post 3 • IP   flag post
Standard
Member
Charleston, SC
marswalker private msg quote post Address this user
Great idea! Matterport?
Post 4 • IP   flag post
108321 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?