Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 487 Unique Visitors
9,068 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,149 Page Views | 18,641 Unique Visitors | 26 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum

Credit card acceptance systems1543

Orange, California
craigsauer private msg quote post Address this user
I'm a little embarrassed to admit that I've not been keeping on top of this, but I noticed recently that the fees I've been paying to accept credit cards via Authorize.net seemed really high. So I started doing my research into alternatives, like Stripe, when I discovered that my Authorize.net fees were much higher than the comparison sites I was looking at said they should be.

So I called the bank and discovered I'd been paying a bunch of stupid fees that I didn't need to be paying. I had to jump through a few hoops to remove a couple of the fees, and one they just waived because I'd been paying too much for too long.

Ultimately my fault, of course, but just a reminder to watch the fees you are paying your bank to do business.

Craig
Post 1 IP   flag post
pirusan private msg quote post Address this user
For credit card acceptance I think nothing beats Square.
I am kind of new to it but so far I am very happy. I was using the evil PayPal before so my bar was set kind of low.
2.75% + $.25 even on an international credit card out of Costa Rica!
Gus
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@craigsauer @pirusan

Two related MUG Forum threads:

Automated Billing

How to do automatic monthly billing

Also ....

Stripe:
2.9% + 30 cents per transaction
MoonClerk: $30 monthly for up to $4,000 in monthly billing via Stripe

Dan
Post 3 IP   flag post
kyledraper private msg quote post Address this user
@craigsauer You should check out http://agentimpress.me. We have a photographer/partner program that allows you to give your clients free single property websites and it has built in billing. Could be a great fit.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
Metroplex360 private msg quote post Address this user
If AgentImpress.me does not fit your Matterport business (perhaps Realtors aren't your main clientel), you can look into an online billing system. I use FreshBooks.com for $30/mo for invoicing for both of my companies. I have an umbrella company that things are done through. Clients are billed, get reminder bills if they don't pay, have a payment portal, and can pay online with PayPal or Credit Cards via Stripe. It works well and has killed the problem with clients not paying.
Post 5 IP   flag post
101955 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?