WGAN-TV Podcast | [b]How to Custom Build a Case for Your Drone + DSLR Camera | Guest: My Case Builder President, Founder and Owner Steve Holand | Episode Number: 114 | Air Date: Thursday, 5 August 2021

Free! WGAN-TV Training U (in Matterport) 1-Year Membership when you use this WGAN affiliate link to buy any My Case Builder case for $150 or more. WGAN.INFO/MyCaseBuilder

WGAN-TV Podcast | How to Custom Build a Case for Your Drone + DSLR Camera (and Related Gear)

Hi All,

✓ Do you need a hard case for your Drone and/or DSLR Camera (and Related Gear)?
✓ Wondering how to create custom foam – instead of pick and pluck?

✓ Wondering what the differences are in hard cases for your drone and DSLR Camera?

Watch this WGAN-TV Podcast that first aired live: 5 pm EDT Thursday, 5 August 2021:

WGAN-TV Podcast: How to Custom Build a Case for Your Drone + DSLR Camera (and Related Gear)

Guest:

My Case Builder President, Founder and Owner Steve Holand

WGAN Special Offer

Receive - free - 12 months of WGAN-TV Training U in Matterport when you use the WGAN affiliate link (https://WGAN.INFO/mycasebuilder) to buy any case for $150 or more directly from My Case Builder.

The WGAN Special Offer includes any case for $150 or more purchased directly from My Case Builder between 1 July and 31 December 2022.

Need a hard case for your Matterport Camera? Watch:

Transcript: WGAN-TV | Four Hard Cases for Matterport & How to Customize Foam

Best,

Dan

Screen Grab: My Case Builder

WGAN Curated Shopping for Matterporters