Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 39 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
360ArtArt GalleriesLargeMuseums

6000m2 Matterport Tour of CSA La Tabacalera, Madrid Spain [Street Artists]15401

Madrid, Spain
AlanD private msg quote post Address this user
Hello colleagues!

I want to share with you the most important project of Vluks Media until today, for which we have received an enormous media support: the largest Cultural Center in Europe - La Tabacalera de Lavapiés
The project called “𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘶𝘭𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦? 𝘈 𝘥𝘪𝘨𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘭 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘓𝘢𝘷𝘢𝘱𝘪𝘦́𝘴” was carried out non-profit with the purpose of cultural diffusion of La Tabacalera, its activity groups and the artists that decorate its walls.

This is the video presentation of the proyect, you can manage the subtitles and put them in english.

The model contains information regarding more than 100 national and international Street Art artists, the 23 activity groups and videos of the Poetry Showcase, all distributed into tags.
The project was re-launched in June as the new Treedis tools expanded the scope of our creativity and allowed us to achieve greater customization.

On a functional level, you can walk through the 6000m2 and the HR menu allows you to automatically navigate to different artwork and areas. The menu is divided into categories, such as:
• Muros (international street artists)
• El Keller (street artists from La Tabacalera)
• La Tabacalera (documentaries and most important areas)
• Vluks Media (our web and social networks and a contact form).

You can check out the video presentation of the project “𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘶𝘭𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦? 𝘈 𝘥𝘪𝘨𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘭 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘓𝘢𝘷𝘢𝘱𝘪𝘦́𝘴” and the link to the model itself. I hope you enjoy it!

CSA La Tabacalera

Cheers

Alan
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@AlanD

Congratulations and thanks for sharing!

Looks like an awesome passion project.

As a (huge) fan of street art, I look forward to "walking" your Matterport tour.

(Glad that the video had English sub-titles.

Best,

Dan
Post 2 IP   flag post
Madrid, Spain
Thanks very much Dan!

Im happy to know you enjoy it.

Best

Alan
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@AlanD

Any challenges doing such a large Matterport digital twin? (6000m2 | 64,600 SQ FT)

Dan
Post 4 IP   flag post
Madrid, Spain
We went repeatedly to complete the model.

It was quite complex to carry out the entire exterior of the center, since we had to wait at the correct time and we did not have artificial lights.

It was a good experience!
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Buffalo, New York
GETMYVR private msg quote post Address this user
@AlanD it looks pretty good can you tell me what skin you are using for the different navigation, and look, is that 3D Vista or something else? Thanks in advance.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Madrid, Spain
Quote:
Originally Posted by GETMYVR
@AlanD it looks pretty good can you tell me what skin you are using for the different navigation, and look, is that 3D Vista or something else? Thanks in advance.

Ok I just see the message, sorry for that. Im using the withe label of Treedis for this! Is just amazing!

Best

Alan
Post 7 IP   flag post
101421 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?