Matterport Webinar Video for ShopTalk 26: Social Sharing Insights | Video courtesy of Matterport YouTube Channel | 10 August 2021

From the Matterport YouTube Channel:

Our host, Amir Frank, was joined by Matterport’s social media guru, Mia Pelayo, to talk about all things social media. You’ll learn about social media best practices, how to create model highlights for custom teaser videos and how to best utilize the videos and photos automatically generated and added to your model page.

Source: Matterport YouTube Channel

Transcript (video above)

Amir Frank: -Welcome webinar listeners. Thanks for joining us. My name is Amir, and we have a very exciting show for you today. Welcome. Come on in. Settle down. Get your audio setup. Do what you need to do. We honestly don't have very much time because we got to get going. We got a lot of stuff to cover today. Super special guest with us.

Mia is here. I'm looking this way because Mia is over here on my screen, sorry. She's our social media expert, and she's here to tell you on how to up your social media game, which is incredibly important, regardless, to say, with any business. Welcome, Mia. Thank you so much for joining us.

Mia Pelayo: -Hey, it's good to be here.

Amir Frank: -Fantastic. All right. Let's go ahead and dive right in and see what we have here. All of the video assets that you have, you may not be aware of this, but if you go into your model page, you've got these image and video assets that are pre-generated for you. We're going to go into how to manually do that.

We get this question a ton. That is all these little teaser reels that we have available for you. How can I customize that? I'm going to show you how to do that. Then after that, we're going to talk about upping your social game with Mia. I don't have a whole lot of time like I said because there is a lot to cover, so let's go ahead and get to it.

You're familiar with these little automated videos, I guess. If you go to your model page and you go into "Downloads", you see down here, you've got photos, and you've got the little videos up here at the top. There are three videos, a long, a short, and a GIF that just repeats.

Basically, it looks like this. It just comes around, zooms out to the doll-house view, and then comes back in a different room. It just automatically chooses which room it's going to go into. It doesn't ask you for any input. It tries to figure out what a bedroom is or what a living room is, what a kitchen is, and show those. That's it. That's what you get.

They're great because they're automated, and they're ready for you to use. You can just upload them into social media and go. But if they're not quite right and you want it maybe a little bit longer, you're not looking for a teaser but you want an entire reel, like turning your highlight reel into a video, let's look and see how that's done.

First of all, let me just mention that how to capture photos to include in things like social media posts. We've got material on that, so I'm not going to get into it right here. If you go to Matterport Academy, if you just go to matterport.com and go into the "Resources" tab, go down the Matterport Academy, you'll find everything, all the videos about the different tools and workshop, and capturing photos is one of them. This is more using other software and whatnot outside of Matterport.

That's done right here. You've got the automated assets that we just looked at. What you need to know about are these parameters and maybe others, but these are the most important that I've found to be very useful. We'll go into what a parameter is and what it does, but &mt equals 0; mt is for meta tag. This allows you to walk through the model manually, as opposed to just putting play on the highlight reel. It gives you a little bit more control. You also don't have to set up a highlight reel, and it removes the meta tags. You're in Showcase, you've got the meta tags there.

You can add this mt equals 0 to the end of your showcase link. That'll just get rid of all the meta tags, so they're not displayed in your video. &title equals 0, another one to keep in mind. That'll remove that little title in the top-left corner. You can minimize it, but there's still that little arrow. If you're recording the full screen, and that's how we're doing this by the way, for the most part, I'll get into the secret menu later, but for the most part, if you're using an application, something like QuickTime, if you're on a Mac, that works great.

I use that all the time. If you're on a PC, you have Icecream that you can use. If you're either on Mac or PC, actually, I've been using a lot of OBS lately, and you can find insane amount of tutorials on YouTube on how to use OBS to screen record. That's essentially what we're doing to create these. You're either playing through a highlight reel that you've created and just recording the screen, or you are manually navigating through to your model and showcase, and again, just recording the screen.

Because you're recording the screen, you'll want to maybe clean it up a little bit, if you don't intend on actually going into any meta tags. Getting rid of the meta tag is getting rid of that little title in the top left corner. It just keeps it a lot cleaner. There's no way of getting rid of some of the icons at the bottom, but what you'll end up doing is just cropping them out. We'll get into the kb equals 0 in a second. That's not as widely used. I don't use it very often, but in some cases, so I just wanted to bring it to your attention.

That's it. Let's go ahead and check out how to do this. You can see my screen back here. I'm in this model, and I'm in the workshop and I'd bring up the highlight reel and basically just set up a highlight reel the way you would normally set it up. Again, if you're a little unfamiliar with how to set up a highlight reel, Matterport Academy is a great resource to use. I'm going to start over here, and then I'm going to work my way over here to this scene and keep going down and grounded.

Every time I hit "Add view", it adds another highlight reel. I can just hit the "Play" button, and it's going to go and navigate through these. I'm just navigating. I'm going to record the screen. I don't want to record the screen. I want this to be full screen, obviously, so after I've set up my highlight reel, I will "X" out of workshop and hit the "Publish" button, make sure that it's published. I'm going to exit because what I want to do is grab the share link.

I'm going to copy the share link, and then go open up a new window and paste that in here. Then hit "Enter", and it opens up. Now, I've got my highlight reel loaded. Just in case it's not working, if you run into any trouble, check the little "Settings" button right here, and go into "Tours" and "Highlights", make sure both of these are active. My highlight reel is active. I'm in Showcase, and you can see that I've got this in the top corner here, so that it's not as clean. Like I said, I can minimize it, but I just want to get rid of this altogether.

What I'll do is, I'll go into my URL here, and I'll say "&title equals 0". I'm already going to do the meta tags to get rid of them, even though I don't think this model has any. &mt equals 0, put that into the URL, hit "Enter". It'll reload the model. Now, you can see that there's no title up in the corner here. All right. Now I'll go through create my highlight reel.

I'll set up something like QuickTime. I'll hit "Record Full Screen." Down here, I'll just go ahead and hit "Full Screen" so that it basically gets into full screen mode, gets rid of the top stuff in my browser and just makes it nice and clean. Now I'm recording the full screen with my showcase model being full screen. I can do a couple of things. I can just go ahead and hit "Play." Get my cursor out of the way and it'll start recording. Other tips that I wanted to mention here.

Let me get out of full-screen. In the highlight reel tool. This I find very helpful. Go into the edit icon right here. This is for the overall. You've got these little edit icons for each highlight itself, but this is for the reel in general. Make sure that your rotation speed is set to slow. Dollhouse speed is set to slow. Zoom is set to slow, everything and transitions also.

Everything here is set to slow. I want to record this with everything happening in slow motion. In a way that's almost annoying really if you were just to watch it at that speed in my opinion. But what that does is in a way it increases the frame rates to basically result in a much higher frame rates, smoother video at the end. Once that's captured in slow, what I'll do in my editing application, you can use any editing application, the one that comes with your computer, whether it's iMovie on a Mac, or if you want to upgrade to Premier or something like that.

But the simplest editing applications can do this. They can splice video, cut the recording at the beginning and at the end. You just keep the section you want. They can take out bits from the middle. I would assume that most of them can also speed up the video in general. That's what you're going to do here. You're going to record slow and then speed it up and it gives you just a lot more control of the end results. We're going to hit "Done" there.

I recorded everything. It's in QuickTime and I've saved it to my computer. Then I'll bring it into my editing application again, which everyone you're comfortable using. Cut the first part, you trim the ends, the bookends off the first part before you hit "Record" or before you hit "Play" and the end after it stopped.

Other tips that you may want to keep in mind if you're recording manually, keep in mind, I can just get rid of my cursor and use my keyboard commands, AWS and D. I can use W and the left and right arrow keys to pan left and right. I can use W and S to move back and forth, left and right arrows to pan left and right. I can use those to navigate through as I'm recording the stream.

Now, what that does, it's manually recording. You want to be in showcase when you do that. You can again fill the frame with the recording and not have any of that extra stuff in there. I'm going to fill the frame. What you'll notice is I've got the little circles down here that I may not want to have that as part of my recording. If you're not using the highlight reel, having set the highlight reel to be slow is not going to help you, there's another way to do that.

If you're manually recording and I've just set my recorder, I've said, QuickTime or OBS or Icecream. I'm recording and so I can go through this and navigate as I'm recording. I don't want the little circles on here and I need this to move a little bit slower. Press the letter P on your keyboard. You can do a couple of things here. One is, you can get rid of the matter tags right here so you can uncheck this to remove them.

The little white circles, you can uncheck this box to remove them. You can change your rotation and transition speed right here. Rotation speed will take that down and the transition time, the time it takes to transition, bring that up and slows it down. Now we can see that when I move forward, let's see here transition should be a lot slower.
Rotation speed, slow down even more. This isn't nearly as slow as I was expecting to be honest. There might be a little bit of a bug with this, but that's okay. That's normally how that's done. If it's not working in this browser, I think I'm using Chrome or some like that. Try different web browser and a lot of times that'll overcome some small bugs or just quit and refresh.

That's how you set up whether you're recording manually and using your keyboard to navigate through, I would not use my mouse because then that mouse is going to be recorded. I'd get rid of the mouse, put it in the corner, or just put it off screen somewhere so it's not in your way and just use the keyboard to navigate through. That's about it.

Let me escape this. Press the letter "P" again to get rid of that little menu in the corner there. Let's see. We've got a couple of samples of videos that I recorded. Let me try seeing if this works. There's that. You can see how it goes across.

This was the highlight reel that I recorded. I didn't do any manual setup or anything like that. I just recorded the highlight reel and you can see that every time it gets to another highlight, it stops, it rotates, it pans. If I want to avoid that. If I just want a single pass through the house without stopping.

Every time you do a highlight reel, it'll automatically just stop there and pan. But if you don't want that, that's where that last parameter, KB equals 0. That's where that comes in handy. You can set that up. Let's see here. You can see. If I hit "Play", you'll go and start out at the very first highlight there. Then for the next one that's selected, and it pans. You can see that it's panning very slowly in this case because I've got that setting there, just going to go ahead and pause that. I don't want this to go this way. I just want to transition from back here.

Then I want to go into this area over here. Let me check out the wine cellar. But I don't want to go this route. I want to go a different route. I'm going to have to set up multiple highlights, but I don't want it to stop and pan every time. What you do is add your ampersand KB equals 0. There's no limit to how many parameters you can add. If you're unfamiliar with the parameters. I highly recommend checking out our support pages at support. matterport. com and just search in the search bar, there put in URL, hit "Enter" and you'll find URL parameters there.

It has a whole list of a whole bunch of them and you can do it. It's a great way of customizing showcase for your needs. I'll hit "Enter" and now with this in there. Let's try this again. I'll hit "Play", and it's going to start here. You can see that already it's not panning. It's just stationary. Then it goes and navigates its way to the next highlights.

It will stop at that highlight, and again, it's not panning. Unfortunately there's no way of saying don't pan specifically on this one highlight, but pan on the rest. You can't pick and choose. It's either all or nothing. But this is what allows me to capture a smooth transition around corners and going the path that I choose. What I'll do is I'll record this and then I'll bring that into my editing application. I'll just cut where it pauses. With that pause removed, it's a seamless transition.

You can see that in this video here. This is that exactly. I just transitioned and I'm going in and you can see where I previously pause there. I just cut that out. It's just goes, then I go around no more pausing and just makes it through. For whatever reason, if you might need that, I needed this recently, so I used it. If you need it, just remember KB equals 0. Now you know how we do the manual recording.

Basically, you're recording your screen, you're using a third-party recording application. I do recommend to take that into some editing application. If you're using QuickTime, you may just need to cut the front and the end off of your clip. You can just do that within QuickTime itself assuming you're on a Mac. I believe Icecream can do that as well.

I'm not honestly sure because I'm not on a PC and I don't use Icecream. OBS cannot do that. It's simple recording. It doesn't do any editing. You will need to bring that clip into an editor to at the very least, cut off the front and the end of your clip, and maybe depending on what you're doing, what you need, maybe a couple of bits in the middle there, but that's it. I did want to mention the little secret recording menu.

This is something that I certainly wouldn't really recommend doing. We use this menu sometimes for quality testing and things like that. It's 100% beta. If it fails, sorry, but don't come crying to me. It's not a tool that's out there to be used this way. Only Chrome browsers can do this. You can use this menu. Let me escape here if I go into Showcase.

Let's see here. If you're in Showcase, you can use this menu, the Konami Code if any of you is familiar with that. But if you're not you can reach out to support and ask for it if this is of interest. You can always come back and watch this recording. Up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right. BAH, will get you this little menu.

Down here you have your recording. You can see it says Chrome only. I can expand that and I can say download the 1080p at 60 frames a second. That's the one with the best quality. That's going to take a pretty long time because it stops every single frame and records it, but it's the smoothest results. Again, it works only in Chrome. What you get is your highlight reel.

You have no other control than that. You get the highlight reel and then if you need to do any editing you go in there. To get rid of the menu, you just do the Konami Code again. But we're not going to get into that. I just want to focus on what Mia has to say and give her the stage. We did it.

Mia Pelayo: -Yeah. We got through it.

Amir Frank: -We got through it. That was a mess. Apologize.

Mia Pelayo: -Now that you've created a video, we're going to go over the right way to share content. We're going to go through all of the major social media sharing platforms, at least the ones that we use here at Matterport. First, Instagram, it's highly visual as a high character limit of 2,200 characters, but it's tricky to share out links.

Utilizes hashtags, so hashtag away. It supports landscape, but it presents best in a 1 to 1 square ratio. There's a few ways to get around the tricky link sharing. First is your bio link. This link is a static link, which means it's going to lead to the page that you want to drive traffic to. There's also Your Stories where you can use the Swipe Up Link.

You can attach any link that you want to your stories. But it's a 24-hour story. It's only available for 24 hours. The third is a third-party link service like Linkin.bio or Linktree and it acts like a landing page for multiple links. You're going to use that in place of your Linkin.bio, or your bio link, sorry. Then Facebook is pretty flexible.
This is going to be where you can share out all of your content, it has a high character limit, about 63,000 characters. It utilizes hashtags, you're going to want to limit the amount of hashtags you use on Facebook. Although the character limit is high, you want to keep your copy short to about 1 or 2 sentences just to keep the engagement high.

Videos perform better than images on Facebook. Content can be shared directly from Instagram to Facebook instantly. If you hook up your accounts, you can cross share any of your content on both platforms. Facebook's do they go over hashtags? I think I did, but you can use hashtags, but using sparingly on Facebook, not as much as Instagram.

Twitter is mostly a text base. It's really fast taste. Each post is about 280 characters. Images perform better than videos on Twitter. It's really good for posting the same content. If you have like a promotion or something that you want to keep on sharing, Twitter's your platform that you want to use. Also good for sharing evergreen content.

Twitter also uses a lot of hashtags. Hashtag away on Twitter and make sure that it's relative to your content, so the right people see what you post. LinkedIn is more for your professionals in your companies. It's going to be your social network to connect with all of these people. Videos performed better than images on LinkedIn.

Plaintext and blogs also perform really well. Hashtags I would use sparingly on LinkedIn. They work but don't use too much. Content best practices are what? The content that you want to share should highlight your products and services in a really interesting and highly engaging way. You want your customers or followers to really be curious about who you are, what you do, what you offer.

You want to think about the content that will spark curiosity or spark conversations or ideas from your followers so that you can start a conversation with them. In terms of your visual content, you want to think of the things that get you to stop scrolling. Like, what are the things that make you stop in your tags when you're going through it feels like, "Yeah, this looks really interesting.

Maybe I can apply that to my own content and see how that works." Always experiment. How? Demographics are different on each platform and can even vary from company to company. They're definitely some overlaps.

But it's really important to know who your audiences is and where they are. Knowing these two things will help you make a really solid social media plan. Knowing these two things will help guide you where you want to post, who you're talking to you, and how you want to talk to them. It will also help you focus on where you want to put your resources in because social media can feel a lot. For frequency, you want to stay top of mind.

You want to develop a cadence settle, keep your customers aware of who you are and that you're still around. It'll help to know when they're active and post during those times. You can also research generally when audiences are most active on each platform for your region. I think that might be it.

Amir Frank: -That's a really good point to say about the frequency. Is there a difference between the different platforms and how frequent, like for example, Twitter every day, LinkedIn, every other day or is it basically just like as much as possible?

Mia Pelayo: -I wouldn't say as much as possible, but at least, daily, once a day, or every other day. You just don't want your audience to forget about you.

Amir Frank: -LinkedIn you mentioned obviously that's like a more professional network. How do you recommend doing that? Meaning like the type of posts that you're posting to LinkedIn versus, Twitter, is there different content because you're not selling to your readers on LinkedIn, but you want them to know who you are. Does that make sense?

Mia Pelayo: -Yeah. It's more of an awareness thing, letting your audience know what your company is up to. Maybe starting conversations with other companies to do collaborations or networking, so, yeah. LinkedIn is going to be where you want to put your company updates or new products that you're offering maybe.

Same thing with Twitter, they function similarly since Twitter is really text based, but it's quick, it's short-form copy. You're going to be really tight with your copy on Twitter, whereas on LinkedIn you have a lot more character limit. You can really put up your updates and blogs on LinkedIn.

Amir Frank: -Okay. Instagram obviously, is very photo video-based so using those assets that you have on your model page, Instagram is brilliant and it automatically goes to Facebook. You nailing two birds with one stone there.

Mia Pelayo: -Yeah. I love Instagram because matter per models are so visual. They really catch the eye, but link-sharing is what could get tricky. But once you get around to the link sharing, you can really direct traffic to where you really want to take them.

Amir Frank: -A couple of things. One, I just posted a poll, so I'm very interested to know what social platforms you guys use if you haven't checked it out, please go and check it out. It's with showcase. It cannot be embedded into any one of these platforms and that's why we talk about the videos that you can download, whether it's the teaser that's automatically created for you, or whether you actually made it through my presentation and got something out of it and create your own video or just an image even, it doesn't necessarily have to be video-based.

That's how you tease the model and link to the Showcase as opposed to embedding the entire Showcase of the model within any one of these platforms. That's how that works.

Mia Pelayo: Also in copy, you also always want to have a call to action. You want to either want to drag them to a listing or to your services page or wherever you want to take your audience to. You don't want to just have copy and a video. You always want to have them go somewhere.

Amir Frank: Brilliant. That's good tip. It's not just saying something, but asking them to click on something or polls and surveys I think they're pretty popular. Is that true or is it just me?

Mia Pelayo: Yeah, they are popular. People love a good quiz ripple.

Amir Frank: Fantastic. Anything else that we should keep in mind as far as discover where's it good way? Do you have any resources where one could discover how to drum up these entertaining tweets or Facebook posts that draw more likes and whatnot?

Mia Pelayo: Yeah. It's a learning journey. Finding out what content works with your followers, what copy resonates with them? Each audience is different. But the more research that you do and the more you keep track of how your audience reacts to your posts, it'll help guide you in how you present your content moving forward. There's a bunch of tools that you can get to help track metrics to see how your posts are performing.

There are some free options out there. I believe who tweets might have a free account. Don't quote me on that. But there are some free tracking tools that you can use to get an idea of how your content's performing. Then research anything and that all you can about social media. It's a really deep ocean. There's a lot to learn. I'm still learning every day. It's constantly evolving. Content types are constantly evolving, tools are constantly evolving.

Stay on your toes about social media, what your audience is doing, what they're interested in. It helps to know also just different ways you can creatively create copy. There's some exercises that you can do to really pull out creative writing. It'll help you even guide you on your brand voice and really help solidify what you're trying to do with your social media.

Amir Frank: Cool. In the end you got to get started like that. You're not going to read up on how to do it and then be able to do it. It's a learning process, I think, like you said. Getting that feedback from your audience, from your visitors, or whatever. Then tweaking and doing the next one a little differently.

Mia Pelayo: Yeah, and keep talking to your audience. If they comment on something, try and keep the conversation going. It really helps.

Amir Frank: Fantastic. I think with that, I'd love to open up the Q&A. Anything else we'd want to cover. Support, I should mention this. If you ever run into any problems, check out our Support pages, there's a lot of information there. Also as a way of getting in touch with us directly. If you go to matterport.com, check out the Resources tab, and go down to Support, you can see it right there. It'll take you to this Support page hub.

From there you'll get frequently asked questions. You scroll down towards the bottom of that, you'll get our phone number to call support. That phone number is the right phone number for your location in the world wherever you might be. The phone number you see here is if you're in North America and you can always email us at support@matterport.com, check that out. As always, super important, if you are the owner of your accounts, make sure to update your contact information. If there's any reason for us to reach out for you, that's the email we use.

If you're no longer available at that email address, you won't get the email and that's unfortunate. That's not it, one more thing. Stay connected, check us out on Facebook, you'll see all of Mia's posts. If you have a model that you'd like to share with us, see it in our gallery. You can nominate your model by going to this address, go.matterport.com/nominate-your-space.

Shoptalk 27 the next Shoptalk coming up. We're down to doing these once a month. We have plenty of other webinars. There's always webinars going on. But the next one, we're going to be talking about the best way to collaborate with your team. If you are working with a team, that's definitely one you're going to want to check out. Questions, if you haven't already asked a question, check out the question or the Q&A panel. There's a little button on your Zoom browser.

Click on that, ask a question through the Q&A. We sometimes miss the ones in chat because it doesn't come through as well. Please set us up in the Q&A panel and I'm going to go ahead and open that up so we can check this out. I'm also going to stop sharing so we can be full screen. Rory asked, please, can you give us a web page for the codes?

I think I did, but I'll do that again. You may already have the answer to this, Rory, but let's go ahead and answer that. Where you can find all of the parameters that I mentioned in my little section at the beginning of this webinar? If you go to the Support page that I just mentioned, support.matterport.com. There's a little search bar there.

Search for URL, hit "Enter", on the left column. You'll see it'll be the top or the second one down that says URL parameters, that's our support article about these parameters. Everything I mentioned is there as well as a whole bunch of others. I recommend just going through there. Just so you have it in the back of your head maybe one day you'll need this parameter that I did not mention, which is most of them. You'll find it useful to customize Showcase. URL parameters is the name of the support article there.

Well, let see a question, Mia, regarding Pinterest. What are your thoughts on that?

Mia Pelayo: Pinterest actually, our models present pretty well on Pinterest. It's easy to link out from. Yeah, I think Pinterest is a great way to share your portfolio or even places that you intend to scan. It's a great place to present your models.

Amir Frank: Does Pinterest not do videos or am I wrong, or they do, do videos? Or is it better to do an animated GIF?

Mia Pelayo: I believe it does videos now, we just had an update. Let me double-check for you.

Amir Frank: While you're checking that, I'll check out some more questions. John asked a good question. Is there a way to remove those movement directions at the end of the highlights? At the end of the highlight, I don't know if you noticed it stops and there's a little box there that instructs you on what to do? I believe there is, and I think if memory serves me right, it is ampersand help equals zero. All these parameters, you have a couple options, either zero or one to activate or deactivate it.

Sometimes they have more. You'll see that on the parameters page that I mentioned, but I believe that help equals zero is the one to remove that. That being said, that's part of the reason why I recommend trimming the end. Just before that comes up, you obviously record through that. But after you've recorded and you're done, you're in QuickTime or Icecream, you can trim the end just before that little window came up. But I think help equals zero is the one you're going to watch on.

Mia Pelayo: I'm confirming that videos do work on Pinterest now.

Amir Frank: Fantastic, cool. Is #matterportmedia a preferred hashtag for Insta?

Mia Pelayo: Yeah, you can use Matterport Media or #matterportyourspace is the one that, well, we like to use for sharing out your models. If you have a model that you want to share, #matterportyourspace and we can give it a share.

Amir Frank: Have you seen other hashtags that people have been using with their Matterport models that we should consider or maybe as you're going through if you're in the thick of it with social media, you see an interesting hashtag you can just search it and see just how popular it really is?

Mia Pelayo: Yeah, Matterport your space is the main one. Just #martterport is probably going to be the most commonly used hashtag for us. I would still use those top 2. Some people like to use Pro 2 but then it's not as common as Matterport or Matterport your space.

Amir Frank: Another question here from PJ. Do you need to be logged in as the administrator login to create a highlight reel for the properties Matterport, or can you do that from a visitor's perspective? Visitors cannot tweak the highlight reel. They can basically just either play, stop it, move around, start it again. Things like that. Maybe use it for navigation as a way to move through the model more quickly and efficiently.

But they can't do anything as far as capturing little highlights and adding them to the reel. You don't have to be an administrator. You can be a collaborator, but you do need to be a collaborator with editing access. You do need access to the workshop, to the back-end there in order to create and edit the highlight reel. Let's see what else we got here. Will Matterport Capture be available for Windows 7 soon? Matterport Capture, that's referring to the Capture app on your mobile device that you connect to the camera.

No. Unfortunately, that's not going to be available for Windows 7. Matterport Capture is just on iOS in Android. Android, not sure if they are supporting the BLK yet, but most everything else they are supporting, so you can connect with Android to the Pro 2 that's more new. We just released that not too long ago, so it's in the process and it will be that Android can do everything that iOS can do in the near future.

But right now it only connects to the Pro 2. All the Pro cameras Pro 2, Pro 1, Pro Lights, and the 360 cameras as well. But it can't connect to high-end laser cameras like the BLK. Steve asked about Pinterest, we talked about that. Let's see what else do we have here? Is there a URL parameter to remove the Mattertags? How about the 360 parameter? Yes, Roy, there is the MT= 0 parameter that I mentioned to remove Mattertags.

Most visitors are not going to know that trick where they can just press the letter P in order to remove the Mattertags. If you want to send a link to somebody and not include the Mattertags in that, you don't have to go into Workshop, disable all of them, and then send it out. Because obviously then anybody who wants to see the Mattertags won't be able to.

What you can do is use these parameters to just customize the link for that specific user and then they don't have to know what they're doing with showcase. They just walk through it just like anybody else would without seeing the Mattertags. Again, that's the MT = 0. There's also parameters for the 360 views that you pin.

You place those pins in your dollhouse to access 360 views. You can disable them as well via parameters as well as that little portal that's used to navigate from the inside view to a 360 view and back. You can also enable and disable those. Again, lots of things to see there. I just added the link in the chat.

Open that up and check it out. That's about it for the questions. Let's see how we're doing on that poll and we're just about out of time. This is cool. I'm going to go ahead end the poll at this point. I assume everybody can see this. It's the first time I've done a live poll. There we go, share results. There we go. Now share that. Now you can see it. Facebook, super popular, obviously. Any tip? You covered Facebook, Mia, I know. But anything to add about Facebook and Instagram? They're both top of mind for everyone.

Mia Pelayo: Yeah. They work together. Facebook is really easy to share out from. It's really flexible. Just try to keep your copy about 2 sentences and under just because people don't really like reading a long copy. Keep it interesting and always have a CTA. Call To Action.

Amir Frank: Call to Action, right. The long copy of blogs that actually do a really good job as portraying yourself as an expert in your field, which is absolutely something that you should do is really good on a blog on your website. That helps with a lot of things like SEO and whatnots. Again, you can link a short copy on Facebook and Twitter to the long stuff in the blog for people who are interested in reading that and getting to know you better.

There's definitely a place for long-form, but not on social. It's interesting that not as many are using Instagram. I mean, would you say that when you have those 2 linked together, you can just use Instagram since it's automatically posting to Facebook, or is there still a reason sometimes you're supposed to just put it in Facebook and not to Instagram?

Mia Pelayo: Yeah. You can definitely just use Instagram and directly link out to your Facebook. But oftentimes people like to post on Facebook just because it's easier to direct people directly from your copy to wherever you want to drive traffic to. They have two different purposes. Instagram is just there to catch your attention, capture the eye, and get people curious about what you do. Facebook's a little more informative about what it is that you're posting about.

You can be more descriptive and it's just easier to direct people from your copy on Facebook. Instagram, it's more interesting to look at, but it's just harder to share out and direct traffic from Instagram unless you have a third-party link service that'll help.

Amir Frank: Maybe next time we'll learn more about those third-party services that can help.

Mia Pelayo: There's a bunch of free ones too. A lot of them have a free account or you can purchase a subscription where it removes all the banners and stuff.

Amir Frank: Yeah. I'd definitely like to learn more about that, but unfortunately, we are out of time, so we'll keep that topic for next time and all the different tools and things that people can use to optimize, I guess, through their social game. If that's an interesting topic, by the way, reach out to us at webinars, at www.matterport.com and let us know so we can plan for them. Otherwise, thank you very much for putting up with us today.

I really appreciate it. We had that few mistakes and bugs in technical issues that, yeah, I feel bad about it. But again, thank you very much, Mia. Super, super huge thank you to you for sharing your knowledge and wisdom with social media and I appreciate your helping us out today.

Mia Pelayo: Thanks for dragging me out of my cave.

Amir Frank: Anytime. All right. Appreciate your attendance and hope to see you at the next Shop Talk. Take care, everybody. Bye, bye.