Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 1,001 Unique Visitors
9,053 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 33,924 Page Views | 18,799 Unique Visitors | 25 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
3rd Party Service ProviderAdd OnsCAPTUR3DFloor Plans

CAPTUR3D: Trusted Floor Plan supplier at a great price!15387

CAPTUR3D
Team
Melbourne, Australia
AlexHitchcock private msg quote post Address this user
Are you looking a trusted Floor Plan supplier at a great price, with awesome customer support? Look no further than CAPTUR3D! Our deliverables include:

✅ Buy 1 get 1 free! Receive a 2D plan for free when ordering a 3D plan
✅ Fast turnaround times
✅ Exterior Site Plans included
✅ Unlimited amendments
✅ Custom designs - save unlimited templates to your account for efficient ordering every time
✅ Multiple file outputs at no extra cost

Give CAPTUR3D a try today. If you haven't already signed up, use this special WGAN link for $90 worth of free floor plans and all all of our other Matterport-specific features: https://captur3d.io/?ref=WGAN

Post 1 IP   flag post
Expertise private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Alex. I have a question after looking over your site.

Let's say I wanted a 2D and 3D floor plan/site plan on an individual property and a walkthough tour from my Pro2 Matterport scan? What is cost?
Post 2 IP   flag post
CAPTUR3D
Team
Melbourne, Australia
Hi @Expertise,

A 3D Floor Plan (with a free 2D floor plan - please request this in your order notes) costs 16 credits ($16 USD).

For our team to put together a 'Walkthrough' of the tour in your Matterport Workshop is 10 credits ($10 USD).

We also offer monthly subscriptions which offer between 20% - 40% additional credits compared to PAYG pricing (listed above).

Please feel free to check out our pricing page. More on the CAPTUR3D Support page.

Thanks,
Alex
Post 3 IP   flag post
I promise I looked at the pricing page first! I though $10 for a walkthrough was too cheap. Do I need to do the highlight reel for you first?
Post 4 IP   flag post
CAPTUR3D
Team
Melbourne, Australia
@expertise no worries at all! No need to do the Highlight Reel - we can do this for you. Just to clarify the Walkthrough is the 'Guided Tour' that's put together in the Matterport Workshop, it's not a video extracted file Walkthrough: https://support.matterport.com/hc/en-us/articles/360019401733-Highlight-Reel-Guided-Tour-in-Workshop-3-0-
Post 5 IP   flag post
Ah, ok. Real estate "virtual tour" terminology will bite you every time.
Post 6 IP   flag post
101709 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?