Where 3D Capture and Real Estate Media Pros
Learn What’s Working and Find Their Next Job
What a shoot actually costs you
Giraffe360 Gaussian Splats
Last 24 Hours: 277 Unique Visitors
9,534 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 13,489 Page Views | 9,831 Unique Visitors | 9 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
3D ShowcaseAdvicePro2Tips

The Spa in El Bosque: Includes Matterport Scanning Outdoors with Pro215379

rodrigocastillo private msg quote post Address this user
Hi everyone,

Yesterday I scanned one very challenging space, "The Spa in El Bosque". It was a challenge cause the space was really open and I had to scan an outdoor path leading to a cabaña but the MP2 behaved very well

https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=kyRGPyGjJ2b


Feel free to share your feedback - comments.
Post 1 • IP   flag post
chrispy_magic private msg quote post Address this user
Hey - I think the tour came out great! Navigates pretty fluidly. One question I had was how much did you charge the client for this and did the difficulty of the space play into the price?
Post 2 • IP   flag post
ron0987 private msg quote post Address this user
Nice, it looks great. Did you scan close to the wall leading to the cabana?
Post 3 • IP   flag post
rodrigocastillo private msg quote post Address this user
@ron0987 Thank you,

Yes, indeed, I had to scan every 2 meters so it could align. Worked well in the end
Post 4 • IP   flag post
rodrigocastillo private msg quote post Address this user
@chrispy_magic I work for a beach resort and doing virtual tours is one of my duties so I didn't "charge" anything. Total scan count is 117.
Post 5 • IP   flag post
108362 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?