Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
AdviceCAPTUR3DFloor PlansHow ToReal Estate

Floor plans without Matterport15340

WGAN
Standard
Cayman Islands
Harrycayman private msg quote post Address this user
Hi
Realtor wants just floor plan for house no virtual tour who can give me advice
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
lilnitsch private msg quote post Address this user
Depends on the agents appetite/pocket book

If they sketched out the home with room measurements a 3rd party like (https://home3ds.com/order-detail/?product_id=81&child_id=121) can create a floor plan for you/them

Alternatively, if you were to show up and sketch out the home with room measurements you have to decide what your time and travel is worth to do this for the agent

home3ds.com can also create floor plans form 360 tours like CloudPano, Kuula, etc
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN
3rd Party
Service
Beijing
JuMP private msg quote post Address this user
If you have a Matterport pro2 camera and a 69 USD per month account already, the best way is to scan the area with minimum points and upload to Matterport for free process and then send the result link to floor plan company draw the floor plan, the lowest price of a floorplan drawing is USD5.00 for one floor.
BTW you can get below measureable result (xray style floormap) from JuMP team at lower price. Send your Matterport showcase link to us for free DEMO.

Post 3 IP   flag post
CAPTUR3D
Team
Melbourne, Australia
AlexHitchcock private msg quote post Address this user
@Harrycayman CAPTUR3D.io provides high quality, custom floor plans (with site plans included) delivered in 12-24 hours.

Your first few orders are free when you sign up via this special WGAN link: https://captur3d.io/?ref=WGAN

I have included some examples below:

Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Cayman Islands
Hi
But it seems like i have to scan the premises with a matterport so basically create a virtual tour so we can get a floor plan?
Post 5 IP   flag post
CAPTUR3D
Team
Melbourne, Australia
AlexHitchcock private msg quote post Address this user
@Harrycayman sorry I should have mentioned that we can also provide floor plan deliverables based off simple sketches/drawings you upload into Captur3d, but we would obviously need you to provide us with the measurements etc via this method.
Post 6 IP   flag post
MeshImages private msg quote post Address this user
@Harrycayman I have not tried it myself, but many people swear on this App called Magicplan.
And there is also Cubi.casa which I have not tried either.
Finally, many floorplan drawers like Home3Ds are offering floorplans from 360 photography or sketches.
Post 7 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Cayman Islands
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeshImages
@Harrycayman I have not tried it myself, but many people swear on this App called Magicplan.
And there is also Cubi.casa which I have not tried either.
Finally, many floorplan drawers like Home3Ds are offering floorplans from 360 photography or sketches.

Thanks i will look into both. I know Dee from matterport works with cubi.casa or se to.

harry
Post 8 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Saugatuck, Michigan
fotoguy private msg quote post Address this user
When doing a floorplan only with the MP camera, how many scans are required in a room? I would guess a bedroom might be one but a large living room might be two or more. In addition, you would have to do closets, stairways, etc. Is my thinking correct?
Post 9 IP   flag post
101436 9 9
This topic is archived. Start new topic?