Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Business PlanCapture App

How much do you charge for scans?153

smaclenn private msg quote post Address this user
Wondering what you're charging in your local markets to do 3d scans? Do you charge by square foot, number of floors, flat rate? We bought a camera for our brokerage, and have partnered with a local photographer to offer the scans exclusively to our agents... We've only been at it for a week and have decided our flat rate is too low, but we want to make sure we get as many of our agent's listings scanned as possible. We took our photographer's rate and doubled it, but the scans are taking a lot more time than the photos... suggestions?
Post 1 IP   flag post
Tim private msg quote post Address this user
Low seems to be the go until it becomes normal practice...we are cheeeaaaapppp.
Post 2 IP   flag post
EscapeVelocity private msg quote post Address this user
I've been doing a lot of reading and research about the Matterport technology here and everywhere the web takes me. It all seems like an unbelievable way to market real estate. What I thought would be a great opportunity to add to taking photos for agents, seems to be vanishing before my eyes.

I'm amazed at the bottom of the barrel pricing I've seen in markets across the board. I'd really like to hear from those who are charging less than .10 per sq. ft. and would especially like to hear from those who are under .07 and .05 per sq. ft.

If everything I've read is true about 1hr per 1K sq. ft. how can you afford to be in business, pay for gas and wear and tear on your vehicle, have liability insurance, etc, etc. and put bread on the table?

I know this is my first "official" post and I hate to start off on a low note but I'm having to reconsider the merits of this as a viable business opportunity based on low ballers.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Sourxstar private msg quote post Address this user
you have to offer more than just the 3d scan to capture most agents...We list 70-100 homes a year and we are already paying $100-200 for just photos, anything additional has to be affordable. Most the agents in my office just started using pro photos in the last couple years albeit reluctantly. agents can be cheap so if you can bundle the services you can capture more revenue and it makes the realtors life easier by consolidating services. One photography company took over the entire photo market in Colorado by offering "HDR" photos and panos in an easy to order website.
Post 4 IP   flag post
DoyleRealtor private msg quote post Address this user
www.architech3di.com in our market place is so competitive that I sold my camera and have been hiring them for jobs. I'll get another one if the price comes down or technology improves but in the meantime they're doing a phenomenal job. I've been referring fellow agents to them left and right.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Mat private msg quote post Address this user
@Tim How cheap are you? I don't want us to have to under cut each other to get a deal and not make money. Doesn't make sense to me.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Tim private msg quote post Address this user
Haha, bit heavy whilst @ Foo Fighters! I sent you a PM...
Post 7 IP   flag post
101436 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?