Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Business DevelopmentTip of the Week

Shooting Residential Real Estate ~ Do you stay in contact with your agents?15246

WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
lilnitsch private msg quote post Address this user
I often get asked how to I get all my business and my default answer has typically been word of mouth/referrals.

As I was wrapping up another shoot this morning and sending it out to the agents I work with regularly as I typically do. I got to thinking this is a big part of my staying top of mind daily tasks that keeps me in front of agents ~ I immediately got a how much for the listing (agent had clients looking) and a what's your availability for next week she had a listing coming up. This is a fairly regular occurrence for me but, thought I should share if you are NOT currently sending out properties that you are shooting to the agents you are shooting for you could be missing out on opportunity for more business.

The agent that just hired me for the shoot is happy to see the interest (& offers) and it keeps you top of mind to other agents whom just may have just landed a listing.

Just a thought Keep Hustling and have a productive Friday

Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN
Fan Club
Sacramento, California
dmcquade private msg quote post Address this user
I have two tricks to this ... first when I get a new realtor I favorite their home on Zillow ... then when it goes pending I text them and say congratulations. 9 times of 10 I get, "Thank you, couldn't have done it without you! I have more coming!" Once you have the relationship built it's not as necessary, but new realtors love it.

I've also been thinking about throwing a fall party at one of the local wineries ... a way to say thank you ... let people mingle ... and hopefully they'll bring their realtor friends in as well.
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
@dmcquade

I send my single property websites out to agents I shoot for as soon as I get everything assembled, with as low as inventory is currently agents like having that leg up. Which results in offers for the listing agent and keeps me front and center with my agents

I pay attention to views and saves: (actual link) https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/3775-Beckon-Ridge-Rd-Coeur-D-Alene-ID-83814/2069594606_zpid/

Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN
Fan Club
Sacramento, California
@lilnitsch

LOL! I do the same ... but for me it's kind of a personal score. I like a 4-5% view to save rate ...

We also do websites for every listing ... I really do like show.tours because they let you deep-link the property websites. Plus you have the added advantage of "pay to download" for those clients who struggle to find their credit cards.
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
@dmcquade

I like inventorying properties for the Google boost
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN
Fan Club
Sacramento, California
@lilnitsch

Ditto. White branding is awesome, and I'm glad to offer a free property website if it means I have more links back to my URL.
Post 6 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
Exactly
Post 7 IP   flag post
WGAN
Fan Club
Sacramento, California
@lilnitsch

OMG! You're from Idaho! I'm born and raised in Boise ... and like 90% of Cali and Texas I love Coeur D Alene.
Post 8 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
@dmcquade

CDA happens to be the hottest market in the US right now. Spokane, WA was also in the top 10 I am driving everywhere right now. Boise is hopping right now as well my cousin just sold in Cali and moved into the Boise metro
Post 9 IP   flag post
WGAN
Fan Club
Sacramento, California
@lilnitsch

Trust me, shooting in Sacramento ... I would say at least 20% of the owners are moving to Idaho or Austin, TX. I looked at Boise, and the prices are just as expensive as Sacramento, CA now ... it's crazy. My brothers are from Spokane ... so we used to spend a bit of time up there.

I'll save your contact info ... I have a few that are buying in northern Idaho for partial AirBNB until they can escape California full-time.
Post 10 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
@dmcquade

SOLD 1.2 Millon and I had the opportunity to relicense the images to the rental company now managing the property:

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/6861-S-Eddyville-Rd-Harrison-ID-83833/113122730_zpid/
Post 11 IP   flag post
WGAN
Fan Club
Sacramento, California
@lilnitsch

Nice! Love the editing, it's actually hard to tell if you're HDR or flash ...
Post 12 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
@dmcquade

My brother is licensed in Idaho and Washington and I also rep a couple builders
Post 13 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
@dmcquade

Bracketed HDR I don't mess around with flambiant I am run and gun ditto on 360 HDR jpg though I still shoot a fair clip of Matterport with a Pro2
Post 14 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
Ditto on video with the right editor an iPhone, a gimbal, & a drone go along ways:

Post 15 IP   flag post
WGAN
Fan Club
Sacramento, California
@lilnitsch

Yeah, we're the same ... so we have a friend who does flambient but most of my realtors get antsy if we take more than 45 minutes ... so we do HDR and post-processing to lighten the ceilings and get rid of the yellow/blue cast. We try to simulate flash photography.

For VTs we did a lot of Matterport Pro 2 through Covid and now we're shifting to Zillow. I love Matterport, but it's kind of a game staying under 100 active properties.
Post 16 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
@dmcquade

I have a $300 minimum to show up so, this will get an agent a Zillow 3D home tour & stills in my home area
Post 17 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
I out source most my stills & video post production these days as my time is more valuable capturing homes
Post 18 IP   flag post
WGAN
Fan Club
Sacramento, California
@lilnitsch

LOL -- we're still building so we'll show up for basically a cuddle and a cup of coffee. We were lucky and landed a huge contract early on, but not sure how long it will last so while we're busy we're still hustling for more clients.
Post 19 IP   flag post
WGAN
Fan Club
Sacramento, California
@lilnitsch

So we outsource what I would call HDR processing, but we still have to post-edit to straighten, fix, and do final QA. I do all of our video editing ... I've been trying to find someone but I'm not satisfied with their work.

Can I ask who you outsource to? If you would rather DM me that's fine ...
Post 20 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
@dmcquade

I have a couple builder/developer clients that keep me on retainer though, I am nearly shooting 7 days a week it is all under my control an I can pick and choose what I shoot
Post 21 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
@dmcquade
Sent you a DM
Post 22 IP   flag post
WGAN
Fan Club
Sacramento, California
@lilnitsch

Awesome! Good for you!

So right now my wife is the full-time photographer, I run editing and delivery and photography in the summer when I can shoot in the evening, and we have another photographer that shoots for us.

We're starting to pull back ... the big thing is that we need a day off so we don't shoot Sundays anymore and leave that up to our contractor.

Anyhow, I need to go down and spend some time with my better half. Talk to you soon!

DJ
Post 23 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
WGAN-TV Live at 5: Introduction to Momenzo for Real Estate Agents and Real Estate Photographers with Momenzo Co-Founder Guillaume Taieb | Friday, 12 February 2021.

Quote:
Originally Posted by @dmcquade
I do all of our video editing ... I've been trying to find someone but I'm not satisfied with their work.

Would it be helpful to shoot/edit real estate videos in less than 15 minutes?

WGAN Forum Related Discussions

Momenzo
Stabilizer

Best,

Dan
Post 24 IP   flag post
Chicago
Frankie3d private msg quote post Address this user
Yes, I do stay in contact. I try and email them at least once a month.
If your not keeping in contact your losing clients to new photographers.

You will anyways just the way it goes but you’ll lose less and increase referrals.
Post 25 IP   flag post
101429 25 25
This topic is archived. Start new topic?