WGAN-TV Training U: CupixWorks 2.0 versus Matterport for Construction (AEC)15143
97354 1 1
|DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user|
107-WGAN-TV Training U Course (Free): CupixWorks 2.0 versus Matterport for Construction Professionals with Cupix Product Manager Gannon Wilder (@Gannon_Cupix) | Thursday, 17 June 2021
Video of CupixWorks SiteView Demo
CupixWorks 2.0 Compare Side-by-Side of Weekly Construction Documentation
Video of CupixWorks BIM Compare
CupixWorks 2.0 Compare Side-by-Side of BIM to Weekly Construction Documentation
WGAN-TV Training U (Free): CupixWorks 2.0 versus Matterport for Construction Professionals (AEC)
WGAN-TV Training U Course (Free): CupixWorks 2.0 versus Matterport for Construction Professionals (above) with Cupix Product Manager Gannon Wilder (@Gannon_Cupix) that aired today, Thursday, 17 June 2021.
This WGAN-TV Training U Course is for:
3. General Contractors (large projects)
4. Building Owners
5. Virtual Design and Construction (VDC) teams
6. BIM teams
7. Construction Professionals
This WGAN-TV Training U Course discusses how CupixWorks 2.0 compares to Matterport for:
1. Reducing Site Visits
2. Reduce Reworks
3. Track Progress
4. Prevent Disputes
Cupix Product Manager Gannon Wilder @Gannon_Cupix) also discusses CupixWorks 2.0 integrations, including:
1. Procore Integration
2. BIM 360
3. PlanGrid Integration
If you researching Matterport and potential competitors in the AEC space, this WGAN-TV show is for you!
I asked Gannon to show and tell us about the CupixWorks 2.0 3D tour viewing experience (compared to Matterport) and how CupixWorks compares to Matterport for:
1. creating as-builts (including exporting to CAD)
2. Side-by-Side: weekly construction documentation
3. Side-by-Side: construction documentation versus BIM model
4. large spaces
5. collaboration (including real-time)
6. site view examples
6. reducing rework
7. dispute resolution among project stakeholders
9. issue tracking
10. field reports
11. building's lifecycle: design, field Operations and handover
12. tight spaces, crowded spaces and dark areas
13. Side-by-Side: Aerial 360 within a Cupix 3D Tour?
14. Side-by-Side: comparison on aerial 360 to BIM?
15. BIM overlay (example) BCF (BIM Collaboration Format) | IFC (Issued for Construction)
16. BIM and point cloud deviation analysis (coming soon)
17. AutoDesk Construction Cloud Integration | AutoDesk Build | AutoDesk Take Off | AutoDesk BIM Collaborate
18. Procore Integration
19. PlanGrid Integration
20. How are RIFs handled? (Requests for Information)
21. 3D measurement
22. 3D annotations
23. CupixWorks Getting Started Hardware Kits
24. LiDAR support
I also asked about:
1. shooting (including time to capture; outdoors and which cameras) [single Shot, Multi-Shot, Video]
7. 3rd party integrations
Among my questions:
I am the general contractor for a 25-story, 500,000 SQ FT office building renovation.
I am considering CupixWorks and Matterport to shoot weekly construction documentation (as-built digital twin).
1. How long does it take to scan this building weekly for CupixWorks? (how)?
2. Using CupixWorks, how does our team compare: BIM to actual weekly construction documentation?
3. Using CupixWorks, how does our team compare: week-to-week construction documentation?
Thanks to Gannon Wilder (@Gannon_Cupix) for being on the show today. I hope to have Gannon back to give us a tour of the Cupix backend content management system.
Thanks to Gannon Wilder (@Gannon_Cupix) for being on WGAN-TV Training U Course. I hope to have Gannon back to give us a tour of the Cupix backend content management system.
✓ Cupix Website
✓ CupixWorks 2.0 Landing Page
✓ Cupix LinkedIn Profile
✓ Cupix Facebook Page
Image courtesy of CupixWorks Website
Image courtesy of CupixWorks Website
|Post 1 IP flag post|
This topic is archived. Start new topic?