106-WGAN-TV Podcast: 25+ Tips for Scanning Large Spaces with a Matterport Pro2 3D Camera with Los Angeles-based Home3D.us Photographer Eric Dole (@Home3D).

Matterport Digital Twin by Los Angeles-based Home3D.us Photographer Eric Dole (@Home3D)

WGAN-TV Podcast: 25+ Tips for Scanning Large Spaces with a Matterport Pro2 3D Camera

Hi All,

Scanning large spaces with a Matterport Pro2 3D Camera can be easy if you know:

✓ what problems that you are likely to experience
✓ how to solve these problems

On Thursday, June 10, 2021 on WGAN-TV Live at 5, Los Angeles-based Home3D.us Photographer Eric Dole (@Home3D):

1. showed some large Matterport scans that he has done
-- Petco
-- Cintas laundry (above)
-- Best Buy
2. 25+ problems he experienced
3. how he solved these 25+ problems

WGAN-TV Podcast: 25+ Tips for Scanning Large Spaces with a Matterport Pro2 3D Camera

Eric uses a Matterport Pro2 3D Camera and Ricoh Theta Z1 360 Camera to shoot Matterport digital twins. Eric has created many large residential and commercial spaces; including a nearly 50,000 SQ FT retail store and homes with pools (that create their own set of challenges for Matterport dollhouse view).

Eric is the son of Kevin Dole (@Home3D) whom has also been my guest on WGAN-TV Live at 5 many times, including: WGAN-TV | Advanced Outdoor Matterport Scanning Techniques.

Plus, Eric and I will discuss what resources are available to help you with large Matterport scans and I will offer a bonus tip about a pricing strategy for charging for large Matterport digital twins.

What problems have you experienced scanning a large space and how did you solve that problem? Join the discussion: www.WGANForum.com

Best,

Dan

WGAN Forum Related Discussions

✓ WGAN Forum discussions tagged: Large
WGAN-TV | Tips for Creating Matterport Digital Twins of Schools
Transcript: WGAN-TV 21 Tips for Creating Matterport Tours of a RV Showroom
WGAN-TV: How to Scan a Grocery Store
Video: How to Scan Large Spaces with Matterport Pro2, Leica BLK360 & 360s
Transcript: WGAN-TV - Advanced Outdoor Matterport Scanning Techniques