Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 692 Unique Visitors
9,053 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,455 Page Views | 19,142 Unique Visitors | 28 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Black HolesProblemsReal EstateScanningSpray

Help Please: Holes in the terrace floor in my Matterport Tour15030

ImperialProperties private msg quote post Address this user
Hi all, take a look at my latest house,

https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=KUNG3QGV7et&cloudEdit=1&sr=-1.23,-1.4&ss=107

if you move around on the upper terrace facing the pool, you will fall through various holes in the map to the terrace below, also, these gaps can be seen in the 3d model.

Any idea, also, I have a lot of spray from the surrounding trees, I have trimmed fairly aggressively and wide on all floors.

Cheers

Mark
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
Wingman private msg quote post Address this user
You have big holes without any 3D data on the balcony and when you just click forward Matterport will send you to the nearest point of scanning. The closest one is one floor down so you are not really falling you are just sent there through a hole without any mesh. If you look carefully even circles from the bottom floor are smaller because they are kind of far away.

What you see in a tour is visual data from 360 photo they cover holes so it looks like there is nothing wrong. Press 0 while standing there and you will see the problem.

I cannot see any way to fix it apart from coming back 30 minutes before sunrise and redoing the whole balcony. During civil twilight time you can scan outdoor the same way you do iit indoor.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Okay great thanks, will do, so with terraces like this, is the suggestion to scan the whole area as if it is a full room, is that right?
Post 3 IP   flag post
all good now, went back and scanned many more points on the terrace, now the holes are filled! Thanks

Still got some annoying spray though from the surrounding trees, will rework the trimming when I have a mo. cheers all.
Post 4 IP   flag post
101641 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?