Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
CAPTUR3DPricingVirtual Staging

Pricing Captur3d Virtual Staging14956

New Interior
Solutions
Bellevue, Washington
ftosolini private msg quote post Address this user

DIY virtual staging of Matterport virtual tours is a new feature Captur3d has recently introduced. This new technology allows you to offer an extra service and value to your customers. But how do you price it?

Let’s take an average house of 2000 sq ft as an example and let’s assume you have already mastered the skills necessary to do the virtual staging with Captur3d. I’ve noticed that staging a house this size takes between 1.30-2 hours. If you add to this the fact that you may need to look for and convert some specific asset not yet available in the library, the time necessary to do the virtual staging increases. In addition, if you hire someone to convert the files, that is also an added cost that you need to include in your price.

Charging by the hour is a good idea, but I think that it is even better to charge by the sq ft.

Considering that traditional staging for an average house of 2000 sq ft is about $5000, charging around $400 to virtually stage a property of that size could be a good starting point. That’s about $.20 per sq ft.

I would also add that when you traditionally stage a house, most of the time you don’t stage the secondary rooms, but only the main ones (living, family, kitchen, master bedroom, office, and all bathrooms). However, with Captur3d you would stage the entire property, which is clearly a plus.

What do you think?
Post 1 IP   flag post
ahojman private msg quote post Address this user
I started trying with Capture3D Virtual Staging.
In some cases it is a good tool, I think.
For some objects in specific positions it was impossible to make it work (appearence from different views never had coincidence) and shadows is also another point I heard that will improve.

I could not understand clearly which is the cost for each property (I saw I had some initial points or credits and that you could have a monthly fee with offers) so I cannot say if 400 dollars in the example above is OK or not.
Post 2 IP   flag post
New Interior
Solutions
Bellevue, Washington
ftosolini private msg quote post Address this user
@ahojman The example above is about what to charge your clients if you virtually stage a Matterport tour with Captur3d. I think Captur3d charges 10 credits per tour.
Post 3 IP   flag post
CAPTUR3D
Team
Melbourne, Australia
AlexHitchcock private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks for this conversation starter @ftosolini - great points raised!

@ahojman thanks for your valuable feedback on this. To confirm, our developers are currently working hard on greatly improving asset quality as well as increased realism of directional lighting/shadows.

In regards to pricing, Virtual Staging (currently in Beta) is available to use with any virtual tour upload to the CAPTUR3D platform. This is available with your free signup bonus credits. After this, it is included within the $7 (7 credits) cost of the virtual Tour, which also includes all other overlay features, as well as detailed analytics and content delivery.

Please let me know if I can assist with anything at all to help you get set up! We also have a support article library. Please Private Message me for the link.

--

Receive $90 in credits when you use this WGAN Affiliate Link to create a free CAPTUR3D account.
Post 4 IP   flag post
ahojman private msg quote post Address this user
@AlexHitchcock Thanks for your clear and fast answers!

I am trying to learn how to work with Blender, because 3D Builder was not a valid option for creating Customized objects for Captur3D. So I need patience, I am an old man learning slow

Here I share what I did up to this moment (without color):

Post 5 IP   flag post
101436 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?