Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 817 Unique Visitors
9,053 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,913 Page Views | 19,259 Unique Visitors | 30 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Floor PlansMagicPlanZillowZillow 3D Home

Is MagicPlan a good Zillow floorplan alternative?14953

tmroberts private msg quote post Address this user
Until Zillow can get back on track with their floorplan product I need viable alternative to offer with Zillow 3D tours. Has anyone used the app to create floorplans?

@toddwaddington I saw I previous post you made regarding MagicPlan have you used it to create a floorplan?
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Bon Secour, Alabama
Chemistrydoc private msg quote post Address this user
I used to use it, but it became tedious and time consuming. Havent used it since about 2017 - perhaps there have been updates since then? How about Cubicasa?
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
lilnitsch private msg quote post Address this user
@tmroberts

Home3ds can create floor plans from 360 tours including Zillow 3D home tours however they do dot have measurements.

https://home3ds.com/shop/

this one was done from a Zillow 3D home tour

Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Gilroy, California
Dataventurer private msg quote post Address this user
I was on a call today with Dan Mudge from Zillow's "Rich Media Growth Team". He has been my contact for Zillow 3D Home questions.

I had asked about the floorplan rollout back in the fall when I heard that it was available. (EXCITEMENT!) Then I learned that it was being pilot-tested in about 25 cities, none of them near me (DISAPPOINTMENT!). Today he mentioned that Zillow is expecting to roll out the service nationally next year sometime. (More DISAPPOINTMENT!) So I am considering alternatives in the meantime. Home3Ds looks interesting: inexpensive and able to work with a 3D tour. I can use my laser measuring device ($25 from Amazon) to get the room sizes easily. We'll see how that works out...
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
I’ve used Home3Ds for 360 floor plans from cloudpano and Zillow and they are great for marketing purposes ~ I don’t bother with measurements I let my clients know that is part of the benefit of the Pro Matterport tours
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
I believe I only got 3 of the actual Zillow interactive floor plans back when it was up and running. I even have the fancy alignment mouse pad they sent out
Post 6 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user

5 free floor plans [via USD$90 credit with CAPTUR3D] from a Matterport tour when you use this WGAN affiliate link to create a free CAPTUR3D account. [To be eligible to receive WGAN-TV Training U (in Matterport) 1-Year Membership, send your CAPTUR3D receipt for $250 or more to: DanSmigrod@WeGetAroundNetwork.com]

---
Matterport Tour by St. Simons Island, GA-based Matterport Service Harlan Hambright | @HarlanHambright

---

CAPTUR3D 2D Floor Plan/Site Plan

@tmroberts

Receive five (5) free CAPTUR3D 2D Floor Plans (via $90 CAPTUR3D Credit) when you use this WGAN Affiliate Link to sign-up for CAPTUR3D.

Video: How to Order a CAPTUR3D Floor Plan and Site Plan of a Matterport Tour

Dan

Video>How to Order a CAPTUR3D Floor Plan and Site Plan of a Matterport Tour | Video courtesy of CAPTUR3D YouTube Channel | 17 May 2021
Post 7 IP   flag post
101635 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?