Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
CopyrightStealingTheft

Luxvt: They are taking all of my work/repackaging it under their own brand14927

WGAN Standard
Saugatuck, Michigan
fotoguy private msg quote post Address this user
Has anyone heard of Luxvt services? I'm wondering about copyright issues. They are taking all of my work and repackaging it under their own brand. The website they created features all of my images, my Matterport tour, and floorplans. The links below are for their youtube and one-page website. I have never done such a high-end house but something doesn't feel right about a company charging a real estate broker that basically features all of my work. Maybe this is common for this level of sale and I should be happy I'm getting exposure. What do you all think?

http://www.3566saugatuck.com/tour/
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
lilnitsch private msg quote post Address this user
@fotoguy

Is this something the Listing agent or Brokerage signed up for? Essentially, this is looking like a Fancy TourFactory type virtual tour platform where the agent or brokerage provides images and resources then they package them into a tour

https://elite.luxvt.com/luxvt-listing-campaign/
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Saugatuck, Michigan
The realtor signs up for the service. They promise exposure in high-end newspapers, magazines, etc. Basically reaching the crowd that can afford a property such as this and I believe that is really what their main selling point is for the realtor. I gave him a one page website as well but this company can reach a specialized audience.
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
@fotoguy

These larger virtual tour companies buy syndication typically "Listhub" or similar which give them a bit of reach

TourFactory is pretty popular in my area but, they also offer photo and tour services

This is an example of a TourFactory tour

https://tours.tourfactory.com/tours/tour.asp?t=2839834
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
@fotoguy

I also include WP3D single property websites for my agents I am about 60/40 on agents using the tours. Some agents are still using TourFactory here as it's what they know
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Saugatuck, Michigan
It does appear my watermark on the images are gone. My main question is does this violate the copyright protection of photos and tour?
Post 6 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
@fotoguy

The agent or brokerage would have agreed to a General TOS saying they had permission to use the photos
Post 7 IP   flag post
101436 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?