Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
CAPTUR3DMatterport Going PublicTranscriptVideoWebinar

Transcript>CAPTUR3D Webinar: Matterport APAC Managing Director Bruce Wells14915

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
CAPTUR3D Webinar: Matterport APAC Managing Director Bruce Wells | Video courtesy of CAPTUR3D YouTube Channel | 17 May 2021

Hi All,

Transcript below ...

CAPTUR3D Webinar Panelists

Steven Kounnas, Phoria (CAPTUR3D) Co-founder
Bruce Wells, Matterport Asia-Pacific (APAC) Managing Director
Alex Hitchcock Phoria (CAPTUR3D) Senior Account Manager
Amy Valentine, Phoria (CAPTUR3D) Sales Executive

Receive free with this WGAN affiliate link for CAPTUR3D, $90 in credits: that's 5 free floor plans from a Matterport tour when you use this WGAN affiliate link to create a free CAPTUR3D account. [To be eligible to receive WGAN-TV Training U (in Matterport) 1-Year Membership, send your CAPTUR3D receipt for $250 or more to: DanSmigrod@WeGetAroundNetwork.com]

Transcript (Video above)

Steven Kounnas (00:00:00):
Just getting started. Yeah, beautiful. Alrighty, well, hello and welcome. This is a really exciting event for us to be hosting, and hopefully it's one of many to come as well. We have the joy of have Bruce from Matterport joining us, along with our panelists from CAPTUR3D and SCANN3D, many faces that you may have been speaking to previously.

Steven Kounnas (00:00:25):
For those of you who don't know me, my name's Steven and I'm one of the co-founders at Phoria. We've been working with the Matterport technology for over six years now. Back in 2014, we bought our first Matterport camera. We created a business here in Australia, and for the last four years, we've been the distributor for the Matterport technology. I'm sure a lot of you would have been speaking with myself, Wade and Amy during this process, where you may have purchased a lot of your cameras.

Steven Kounnas (00:00:50):
We were actually planning on running this event back in March, when Bruce was over here in Australia. Obviously, the world didn't allow that to happen, but I think it's actually probably worked out for the best in the fact that we probably were only going to be able to go to a couple cities. This way we're able to reach everyone in Australia and New Zealand, and so hopefully it kind of sets the mark for something that we can continue to do moving forward as well.

Steven Kounnas (00:01:12):
I would like to introduce our panelists to get things started. First of all, we have Bruce Wells from Matterport. He's the Managing Director for APAC. We also have Alex Hitchcock. He's the Senior Account Manager for CAPTUR3D. And then, Amy and Wade, hopefully this puts a face to a name for a lot of you that have probably been speaking to them via emails and phone calls for the past couple years. Finally, we've got Dean, another co-founder here at Phoria, who will be helping us curate the event today.

Steven Kounnas (00:01:41):
Just really quickly with the agenda, we're going to have a lot of time for Q&A. I think it's going to be really important to have some space to have some discussions and to answer a lot of questions I know the community have here in Australia and New Zealand. To begin with, we'll hand it over to Bruce to give a quick presentation, and then follow that by Alex to talk a little bit about CAPTUR3D, and then for the bulk of the time, we really want to start having a conversation with guys and understanding what your questions are.

Steven Kounnas (00:02:07):
A bit of housekeeping on Zoom to get things started. Firstly, this is our first webinar, so bear with us if anything does go wrong, but I'm sure it will be fine, kind of like that waiting screen at the start. At any point, if you do have any questions, there's a Q&A button at the bottom of your screen, you'll see it there. Please feel free to put your question into that section. We have a team looking at these questions, and we'll try to get to as many of them as possible at the end of the Q&A.

Steven Kounnas (00:02:36):
Yeah, that was about it to be honest. If we do see a lot of questions, as well, and it starts piling up, we'll create a poll to being with, and then we can figure out which questions are most important to you guys, but we will try and get through all of it today. And again, let's be mindful for today's session. We'd love to keep doing these more regularly into the future, and so we'll see how productive and beneficial it is to everyone involved.

Steven Kounnas (00:02:59):
But without further ado, I would like to pass it over to Bruce to get started. Bruce joined Matterport in December last year, and he's been met with the craziness that has unfolded so far this year. I've been working closely with Bruce over the last couple months, and it's been great to have a dedicated team now located in APAC, which is designed to help all of us. But without further ado, I'll pass it across to Bruce to get going.

Bruce Wells (00:03:21):
Great. Thanks Steven, just a quick soundcheck, because I switched to my hands-free, is that working okay?

Steven Kounnas (00:03:26):
Coming through loud and clear.

Bruce Wells (00:03:27):
All right, fantastic. I've got a short deck that I'm going to go through, but I guess before I get into that, just a couple shout-outs to thanks for folks who submitted some questions in advance. I've got a few slides to kind of talk about some of the things that are going on in APAC. As Steven alluded to, I joined the company about six months ago to head up our growth and strategy for Asia Pacific, so I'll share a bit about that. I also want to talk about a few things that are in the strategy framework for Matterport, to give you a little bit more insight into some of the things that are happening now and what you'll continue to see.

Bruce Wells (00:04:07):
What I'm hoping to do also is, given the questions that came in in advance of this webinar, is I'll try to answer some of those in the context of both the strategy and these strategic elements for our business, but then of course, things that I don't cover or that we need to take into the Q&A, we'll do so accordingly.

Bruce Wells (00:04:26):
All right, so without further ado, I'm going to share my screen. All right, Wade give me a thumbs up, you can see my screen? Fantastic, all right. That's me, but let's... So what I wanted to talk a little bit about today is the APAC strategy. I'm going to share a bit more about one of our key strategy areas is around capture ubiquity. This is about the fact that as many of you may know when Matterport first launched, and many of you know it better than even I do, it was very much tied to our own camera. Since then, we have expanded the capture devices that are available, and I'm going to talk a little bit more about that. The last one is a bit more about Matterport as a platform or as a service and what we're doing in terms of opening up the ecosystem to allow additional innovation off the top of Matterport.

Bruce Wells (00:05:22):
If I start with a strategy, I think the first thing is I should talk about the global strategy and then how APAC would fit into this. Many of you may have seen this in the past, it's part of our standard talk track in a lot of our decks. If I think about our mission, it's to realize the full potential of the built world. The way we look at that is that there is an enormous untapped opportunity for this ecosystem to share in terms of developing digital twins of the built world. Although there is not great information about the number of buildings that exist in the world, our best estimate is that we are talking north of four billion buildings that are in the world. It is clearly the largest asset class if you took all of the combined value of those buildings.

Bruce Wells (00:06:11):
How many spaces does that kind of equate to? Again, kind of extrapolating from that, easily 20 billion spaces that are out there that have the potential to be digitized and create digital twins. If you look into the great innovations that have taken place over time, look at Google Maps as an example. If you go back, not that far, if you go back 20 or 30 years ago, we were all using paper maps. That it went to where we have today, obviously with not only Google Maps, but the fact that opened up an entire ecosystem of development on top of it. It's an enormous opportunity when we think about the digitization of the built world. And the fact that... I don't know the percentage of digital twins that exist out there, but it's certainly 0.0 and some other zeroes before you get to the number in terms of the number of digital twins that are actually out there and what this means in terms of this untapped opportunity for everybody in this broader ecosystem.

Bruce Wells (00:07:14):
Some of you may have seen this in past, and the reason I wanted to bring this up is that many of you have a relationship with Matterport within a particular industry vertical. So if you're in real estate, you're looking at it in terms of the promote space, so using this as part of your digital marketing engine to help promote properties that are either for rent or for sale. But there's a broad ecosystem of Matterport users, and that ecosystem is growing every day.

Bruce Wells (00:07:40):
We've defined in these six major categories. As you can see, it extends across the entire life cycle of a building. We have a lot of growing use of Matterport in the design and build phase, so this is looking at the architects, engineers and construction companies that are using digital twins to support a wide variety of use cases in that design, build ecosystem. Promote, which is where obviously the company started and what most of you are probably familiar with, the digital marketing space. The other one is operate, so operate, whether it be in facilities management or even property management, but leveraging a digital twin to provide a wealth of additional capabilities and strengths to support a more efficient and effective way of managing the built properties.

Bruce Wells (00:08:27):
And then the last two are kind of linked together. An area that we've seen incredible growth over the last year in particular is in the insurance and restoration or repair side, both in terms of the underwriting of the physical assets. So if I go back to that previous slide, the fact that there is four billion buildings out there, those that are insured, the documentation that sits behind it is still, let's just say, there aren't the digital twins that sit there. A lot of it is paper-based or extrapolated from other resources, but there's a great opportunity that we're seeing growing in terms of using this in the insurance space, and certainly in terms of claims management, restoration and repair.

Bruce Wells (00:09:10):
If I then turn my attention to what does this mean for APAC, well not surprisingly there is an enormous amount of opportunity that exists in APAC. I've highlighted this kind of through the GDP lens, because the GDP lens is often a good reflection of what that means in terms of built space, infrastructure, buildings and properties that have an opportunity for digital twins. As I think many of us are aware of, if we take Asia, we have three of the top five markets in terms of GDP in Asia Pacific. When you extend that out to the top 15 countries of the world in terms of GDP, Australia and South Korea come into that fold as well, and Indonesia. So we have six of the top 15 countries that are represented in Asia Pacific. That's from the GDP perspective. If we overlaid on this population, and equating population to buildings, there is enormous opportunity linking back to the global strategy for growth in Asia Pacific. I'll share a bit more about what that means for us and the way in which we look to conquer this exciting area.

Bruce Wells (00:10:21):
The first thing I want to do is just share a little bit about what's going on right now. As Steven mentioned, I've been at the company for six months, so I bet the vast majority of you all on the call know probably more about Matterport. You've certainly been using it longer than I have, and it's probably worth recognizing that Matterport does already have a presence in APAC, so let's not think of this as a new initiative for Matterport, but rather a revised focus on how to do more in a region that we've already got a great foundation.

Bruce Wells (00:10:53):
You can see on the left, and this is actually the Pro2 camera account, so it's not accounts, this is just looking at the Pro2 camera account. You can see that, especially if you count Australia and New Zealand, where over 50% of our business currently is in Australia and New Zealand. The next big chunk of that would be Japan, followed by Greater China, so China and Hong Kong. And then surprisingly, when I looked into this, this other column, which represents about 10% of our Pro2 sales, is along list of countries, growing as well.

Bruce Wells (00:11:32):
I reference this only in the sense that Matterport knows that we're already in Asia, but now it's about how do we do more and how do we do it effectively to take advantage of the opportunity, but also how do we best support our existing ecosystem of partners and users and customers as well. The other thing I wanted to highlight in the top right is a little bit about what's been going on since I joined. I probably can't point to this and say it's because of great leadership that we've seen this hyper growth. I think we all know that, in addition to that, we've been struck with COVID-19, and as a result of that demand for digital twins, demand for virtual tours, has skyrocketed across that whole building ecosystem, not just in the promote space, but also build, design, et cetera.

Bruce Wells (00:12:26):
Just some of the numbers, as you can see here. New accounts are up. At the end of May, we had 12 times more new accounts coming in than we had in January. That's equating to five times more spaces than we saw in February. And then last night, I thought, "Let me see if I can get one more bullet point in here," and I noticed that June, as of yesterday, so we're just past halfway through the month, we're already ahead of every metric that I was looking at for May. This trend is not slowing down, that's for sure. Lastly, in terms of what we currently have in place in terms of APAC. There are three of us. I joined in March... I'm sorry, I joined in December, David came on board in March to help with our value-added reseller network, working with Phoria, as an example. So he's been helping as we expand our ecosystem of resellers and value-added partners. Melissa, who joined us just at the start of month, to help along the lines of our sales and help us in the growth and supporting customer needs in the region.

Bruce Wells (00:13:30):
So what are we doing? What does our APAC strategy look like? As you know, you can't look at Asia Pacific in a singular. There's such diversity across multiple dimensions, and so we have to break up our strategy and look at it into key chunks. Each of these areas has different needs, and our approach is going to be different as well, certainly not enough time on this call today to go into that in great detail, so instead I'm just going to highlight four key pillars of our strategy. Keep in mind it's not universal, all of this is going to apply to all of these different subsections or subareas of the Asia Pacific.

Bruce Wells (00:14:15):
One of the key components of this is about our value-added reseller. It's great to be on this call with Phoria today. They are certainly the shining example of a value-added reseller for us in the region. Their time in working with us has certainly come through in helping us and helping me and my learning curve as well, so thank you to the team for that support. We're going to look to do more together. We're also looking to expand our ecosystem, so the little blue dots that you see there, that's where we have existing resellers. When we do our next updates and keep you guys posted, you're hopefully going to see a lot more of those dots expand across the geographies that you see in front of you.

Bruce Wells (00:15:03):
One of the other areas for us, if we look at the ASEAN markets in particular, and maybe ASEAN-X Singapore, is that there is an enormous opportunity to enable a large portion of the population with Matterport, but perhaps not leading with the Pro2, and so we're going to see more focus in that subsegment, is putting more focus into these 360s and how we're going to drive adoption, especially early adoption in the use of some of the 360 cameras that are currently compatible and hopefully more in the future.

Bruce Wells (00:15:36):
The next one is enterprise. As Matterport has kind of grown globally and our value proposition is getting more baked into the daily operating rhythms of various companies, we've recognized that larger and larger organizations are coming to Matterport to look to do more here, either at a global scale or looking to do more through enhanced functionality and capabilities. Aligned to that demand, and this is the top 500 companies of the world, or top 1,000, helping them in a more focused way. That focused way is both in terms of support, but also in terms in the way in which we're going to do some added functionality to support these enterprise accounts. The great thing about this, this is just going to raise the overall maturity of the business. It's going to raise a lot of the elements that have opportunities for us to drive greater improvement, because in order to best support these enterprise plans, we have to get the foundation even more rock solid.

Bruce Wells (00:16:43):
The next one is about captured services. I think some of you have already heard about this. It's a strategy that got launched in the US and in Europe. I don't have that yet kind of locked down to how we're going to roll this out in APAC, but I didn't want to avoid talking about it. So I don't have much detail to share at this stage, it is part of our growth and it's tied to that enterprise element. This is where a captured service in business is about supporting... The primary focus has been about supporting some of our global accounts in a more aligned and focused way. Maybe on our next session and update, we'll have a lot more to talk about in this section, because again, it's going to be another key component of our growth across the region.

Bruce Wells (00:17:29):
The other element about this that I know came up in some of the pre-questions was around support. So a couple things that we have in place now, we're in the active process of adding more to our team of three, so hopefully we'll be a team of nine by the end of maybe July or August. In addition to that, and this is the one I want to just talk a little bit more about, is support.

Bruce Wells (00:17:52):
I think everybody is aware that currently our support function is based out of the UK and the US. As a result of that, the timezone overlap has not been great for you all, and it's certainly not for the region. We are addressing that. We're addressing that as we speak now. We are in the process of expanding our support function to provide and to start with level one support, which would be across a broader set of APAC timezones. As you can recognize, if we take Auckland to Mumbai, there are... I'm going to get it wrong, but I'm going to guess there's probably a five-and-a-half hour difference, probably even great than that. As a result, the focus here is not going to be going to 24/7, but the starting point is going to be enhancing this with certainly a lot more coverage in the hours that are normal business hours. A lot more to come on that. That is in motion right now.

Bruce Wells (00:18:50):
I wanted to add something to this. We know that, given the growth, what's happened with COVID-19 and other factors, support is under an enormous amount of pressure right now. It's not going to get fixed overnight, to be just direct and very honest with you. We are taking immediate action in terms of enhancing the team, expanding that team in the short-term to get over this kind of challenge that we're faced with now, but in parallel to that, put something that's going to be much more sustainable and that will grow over time. And again, we're not measuring this in quarters or years, maybe months, but actually it's really down now in weeks, in terms of how we're going to be addressing this, in terms of coverage, in terms of language.

Bruce Wells (00:19:33):
Probably the one that I'm most excited about is tiers, tiered support. Right now, you make a request for a password change and you make a request for stitching, it all falls into the same queue. We need to introduce... And we are, we're building out a more mature structure for us to be able to handle support in a way that you would've aligned to an enterprise organization. That's all going to happen. I know chat has gone away, and the question is, is that going to come back? It will be coming back. I don't have a timeline for that, but again this is measure in weeks and not in months. You can imagine all this is kind of tied together.

Bruce Wells (00:20:13):
All right, I'm going to pause for a minute on the APAC strategy and then talk a little bit about capture ubiquity and the Matterport platform overview, or really what we call MaaS, Matter as a Service.

Bruce Wells (00:20:25):
So just a little bit about capture ubiquity. As I mentioned early on, and for many of you who maybe have engaged with Matterport going back a couple years ago, you'll know that our focus was around the initial Pro camera, the Pro 3D, and then after that, the Pro2. Since then, we've expanded to increase the number of capture devices. The way we look at this is it's not about creating competition between these, it's that each camera type has a different use case. So whether it be the BLK 360 at the high-end, or the engineer and architects who are demanding a higher density point cloud and a higher level of dimensional accuracy, we have the Leica BLK 360.

Bruce Wells (00:21:10):
The 360 cameras, coming in at a much different price point. For any of those that have used it, you'll get a good output, but obviously the megapixels are very different. You've got 134 megapixel with a Pro2, and with the 360s, you're between 13 and 20 megapixel depending on the device. You're using a different type of technology for the dimensional accuracy or dimensional data. You're using photogrammy versus using the point cloud that's captured with the Pro2. As a result of that, you've got some dimensional accuracy differences.

Bruce Wells (00:21:42):
I'm sure most of you have may have seen in May, we launched the iPhone. Again, for a lot of our customers, this is an opportunity to try it out, if you've got on property that you want to put up on Airbnb. What surprised me, actually, is we've heard a lot of larger companies coming back that are using the Pro2... I'll give you an example of an engineering company that's been using the Pro2 as part of their BIM documentation. They're saying, "Oh, it's great having the iPhone, because when I'm onsite and I'm not planning to do a scan, but I see something in the build that I want to capture and share with my colleagues, I've got my iPhone, and I can take one or two scans and capture that and share that." A little surprising was that the iPhone is not about just addressing the end of that long tail, but it's actually complementing of other capture devices in here as well.

Bruce Wells (00:22:38):
Last thing I just want to mention on this... Actually, two more things. One question that came up, and it's on people's minds, is there going to be a new Matterport camera, whatever we're going to call it, Pro3 or the third gen or whatever. Look, we are an R&D company, we're constantly innovating and creating new functionality and capabilities. We do have a team that are looking at hardware. Will there be a next generation camera in the future? Absolutely. Is that planned in the near term? No, it's not, certainly nothing in this calendar year. Will we see it next year? Possibly, again we don't have a definitive timeline. Unfortunately, due to the COVID-19 situation, our hardware engineers are no longer able to be in the lab in our office working, and that's obviously going to have an impact on the timeline for a next gen camera.

Bruce Wells (00:23:29):
The other thing was Android, get this question a lot, is Android coming out? I'm pleased to say, and some of you may be aware of this, that we are in public beta for the Android. Keep in mind, this is Android devices to connect to a camera, not to capture the space itself. This is connecting to one of the cameras you can see there, the Pro2 or one of the 360 cameras. Don't have a definitive timeline on this, but we are in the public beta now. I'm hoping this is certainly going to be something launched in 2020. Well, touch wood. There's a lot of demand for this, and we're very anxious for that. If you're interested, if you have an Android device and you're interested in this and you're an existing customer, you can go on... Just type Matterport beta, and you'll get to our beta website, and you can look at the requirements for joining that beta. There's other betas that are also available in there, and we can talk more about that later on, if needed.

Bruce Wells (00:24:32):
The last thing, just being mindful of time, the last thing I wanted to talk about was a little bit about the Matterport as a platform. This is kind of an exciting new development for Matterport. If I go back to the strategy I mentioned before about the Google Maps, as an example, or if you look at Apple, you look at any major tech company, even Salesforce.com, et cetera. A lot of them aren't about creating every feature and function themselves, but instead creating a platform, opening up that ecosystem to support innovation and development on top of it. A priority this year has been about opening our platform to give customers direct access to our core technology that has powered out systems for years, that with our Matterport as a Service initiative, we aimed to open up this ecosystem with partners and customers that combined their systems with our 3D visualization tools. This is an opportunity to create industry-specific solutions to enhance the end experience.

Bruce Wells (00:25:35):
Matterport cannot create all feature functionality that's required for every use case across that entire building life cycle, and so we really see this as a key part of accelerating the value for the end user. Many of you may be aware, at the end of last year, we released our first set of the API and SDK, and this is allowing customers... And I know some of you have already reached out to us, and already you're starting to play with the SDK, and this is exciting. We've seen an increase in this kind of dynamic factory of design tools and inserting 3D objects and inserting IoT device dynamic content into their Matterport models, and so there's a lot going on in this space here.

Bruce Wells (00:26:25):
I'm just quickly showing you some examples of that. On the left side, you can see how using the object insertion SDK, the ability to be able to insert objects directly into a model. The top right, you can see here, where we're taking dynamic data. This could be IoT devices or other types of dynamic data from a factory or from whatever it may be and integrating that and overlaying that onto the Matterport model. I wish I would've done this one as a video, because actually as you walk through the space, that visual that you can see here in the 2D image is actually overlayed onto the 3D, so you can see all of that as you walk through, in terms of the virtual tour. The bottom one is an example of a company in Poland that's developing an overlay on top of Matterport for the architecture and engineering business, basically be able to create better ways of integrating the Revit or the build plan, versus the as-built, and some of the collaboration around that.

Bruce Wells (00:27:38):
That's my last slide. I hope that gives everybody a brief introduction and covers most of some of those questions that were asked in the lead-up to this.

Steven Kounnas (00:27:50):
Fantastic. Thanks, Bruce, that was amazing. There were some really awesome ideas in that last slide there. So I wouldn't be doing my job properly if I didn't let you all know that we've got an end-of-financial-year sale on the Matterport cameras at the moment, if you are interested. There's a pretty good discount on, contact Wade or Amy, or send an email through to Matterport at SCANN3D.com.au, and we'll be able to help you out there. For those of you who may have joined halfway through as that was going, feel free to add your questions to the Q&A section. That's just the button down at the bottom. We'll be jumping into Q&A in a moment, after Alex's quick talk. There's a few things going through there. We will get to as many as we possibly can, so feel free to just start adding questions in there if anything does pop up.

Steven Kounnas (00:28:35):
Firstly, thanks Bruce, really appreciated that. Really hoping we can do some more of this as well, because there's some amazing insights there, given us as a reseller, just having that information is really, really valuable, so thank you very much.

Bruce Wells (00:28:47):
Pleasure.

Steven Kounnas (00:28:48):
Passing it along to Alex now. Alex Hitchcock is the Senior Account Manager for CAPTUR3D. As Bruce was mentioning, there's a lot of tools and opportunities within the Matterport ecosystem to expand on what's possible after you create a Matterport Tour, and CAPTUR3D is one of those tool sets, so I'm going to pass it along to Alex to give us a quick overview.

Alex Hitchcock (00:29:07):
Thanks a lot, Steve. And thanks a lot, Bruce, that was really insightful, really interesting too, so thanks for taking us through that. I'll share my screen with you guys, bear with me one second. Cool. As Steve mentioned, my name's Alex. I'm the account manager for the CAPTUR3D platform, so I'll spend the next few minutes just taking you through some features and services that we offer.

Alex Hitchcock (00:29:46):
In a nutshell, CAPTUR3D is an all-in-one content management system that's been specifically built and designed for Matterport hardware and that ecosystem. We offer a range of features and services, essentially to add value to your existing Matterport Tours, so some of those are listed on this slide, and I'll go into them in a little bit more detail further down the presentation. We don't only add additional features and content and value onto your Matterport Tours, but we can also save you guys a bunch of time in post-production with the services that you can see on this slide. Essentially meaning that, whatever you want to pick and choose for you Matterport orders, all you have to do is really go to the property or project that you want to scan, upload it to Matterport, and then come back onto CAPTUR3D in 12 to 24 hours, and everything will be waiting for you there ready to be delivered onto your clients.

---

(Continued below ...)
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
(Continued from above...)
---

Alex Hitchcock (00:30:45):
We'll jump into the virtual tour overlay feature. These are some of the forward-facing features that CAPTUR3D can apply to your Matterport Tours to enhance them. Firstly, we provide vanity URLs, branded vanity URLs, so we remove Matterport from the URLs and then integrate your company name and branding within there, as well as property addresses, if you wish, and your clients that you're servicing as well. We also offer some in-tool branding. As you can see in the top right corner of that image there, we can integrate either yours or your client's branding within the tool itself as an overlay, as well as video overlay, so you can integrate YouTube videos, Vimeo URLs or upload files from your computers whether that be drone footage or whatever you want to integrate into there.

Alex Hitchcock (00:31:38):
Another feature is our lead generation tool. Within the specific example of real estate, you can integrate agent head shots, details such as phone number, an email, and they can be contacted from directly within the tour to either arrange a viewing in person or find out more information about this particular space. We also offer a navigation menu as well that allows you to integrate multiple tours onto the same branded interface and within that same URL as well.

Alex Hitchcock (00:32:09):
So just going onto the next slide, another thing that we offer is our one-page website. This essentially hosts all of the content required to market a property on one easy-to-read, easy-to-share webpage. So the virtual tour itself, with all those same overlay features that I went through with you previously, floor plans, site plans, Google Maps, property descriptions, photos, whether that be from the Matterport hardware or whether it's DSLR photos or even iPhone photos, and video integration as well. You have everything on kind of one wholistic page for easy sharing.

Alex Hitchcock (00:32:46):
Analytics is another feature that's very popular with our clients. This can be most viewed links, how many unique users have used the tour, and then the average time spent viewing the tour as well. We can also provide a heat map as well of analytics, each dot... Sorry, that image is a little bit small, but each dot represents a 360 scan or sweep of that property, and then they're color-coded to give you the most viewed and least viewed areas of the property. All of these analytics can be sent out in way of an automated, scheduled report as well. We offer that tool to our clients, so you don't have to worry about manually sending these out all the time. You can essentially set a specific reporting date range that you want to set, and then send that out automatically to your clients from there.

Alex Hitchcock (00:33:39):
Post-production services. So, as I'm sure most of you know, there's a couple of ways that you can curate your Matterport Tours either with a highlight reel of still images that you can skip through, which is shown at the bottom image there, and then also that video style walkthrough. We can take care of all of that for you, just select what you want when you book in a model, and we can either provide that highlight reel creation or the walkthrough. We can set custom notes on the backend of your account. Obviously, every user is different and wants different things, so we can curate that exactly to your liking as well, from there.

Alex Hitchcock (00:34:14):
Another really popular feature we offer is photo retouching. We offer a range of photo retouching requests, I guess, so day-to-dusk enhancement, sky, grass enhancement, object removal, reflection removal, pretty much any enhancement that you guys want. It's very, very cost effective, $1.50 per photo, and it's kind of bridging that gap between the quality of the Matterport cameras and then professional DSLR photography, so you can get all these still images as marketable as possible to then feed out to your clients as well.

Alex Hitchcock (00:34:50):
Content delivery is another feature we offer. We offer a branded email template that you can send all of the content out to your customers really professionally and efficiently as well. With the click of a button, enter the email addresses you want to send them out to, and we'll curate that branded email to be sent out with that one click as well. It saves a lot of time, rather than having to upload and download from different platforms, it's all in one place and ready to be sent out from there.

Alex Hitchcock (00:35:24):
That was kind of the features and services we offer for specific properties, but we do also have some really awesome features in the backend of the system as well, so one of them being an embeddable booking system. Set the services and features that you offer as a business yourselves, it doesn't necessarily have to be Matterport or CAPTUR3D related, it could be drone services, still photography services. Set your pricing, your serviceable working area, sync that with your business calendar, and then you can use an embeddable URL to integrate onto your own website so that customers can easily and efficiently book in services that they want with you, that you can then confirm via email as well, so making that a lot easier and efficient as well.

Alex Hitchcock (00:36:09):
Another feature we offer is a branded client portal. This can be a great way of allowing your clients to access their content from a portal. We can white-label the CAPTUR3D platform with your branding, and then you can then provide your clients an individual login to access their content only, from that portal. You can assign as many different clients as you have with different logins, and they can then go in and access their content only.

Alex Hitchcock (00:36:43):
Thanks a lot. One other thing that I think I missed previously is our floor plans, which is another really popular feature that we offer, completely custom color designs delivered in 12 to 24 hours. We also include site plans in there as well, so for the site plans, we can integrate the 360 views that you're taking to the exterior of the property, as well as combining that with Google satellite imagery to get those as accurate as possible. As you can see here, we offer both 2D and 3D designs. You can save a number of templates in the backend of your account so that they can be easily accessed from a dropdown menu when you're making an order, again to make that as efficient as possible. But yeah, that's a really popular feature of ours for 25 Australian dollars, delivered in 12 to 24 hours.

Alex Hitchcock (00:37:32):
I think that's it. That's the only one I missed, so thanks very much. Here's my contact details. If you want to give me a call or drop me an email, more than happy to take you through a demo of the platform whenever suits you. Thanks a lot for your time and back to you guys.

Steven Kounnas (00:37:49):
Awesome. Thanks so much, Alex, really appreciate it. There's also some exciting news. We won't go too much into it now, but we're soon, in the next couple of months, going to be releasing an AR tool. You may have all seen that video that circulated a couple years ago around the AR open house. We've been building the infrastructure for that in the background for the last few years and are super excited to announce that it will be coming very, very soon. There is some information on our website, so CAPTUR3D.au, if you want to see anymore about the AR digital twins. But yeah, thanks again, Alex.

Steven Kounnas (00:38:20):
Alrighty, turning our attention across to the Q&A. There's a few questions starting to come on in, but if you have any more, please feel free to drop them in there. The team's all reviewing them, and we'll get back to you either here or in text. There's a good question here from Lindsay, I guess to begin with, and Bruce this may be before your time, but there was a trial at one point in time in the US with Airbnb. Do you know if there's anything further happening in that space at the moment?

Bruce Wells (00:38:52):
I do know we're having conversations with Airbnb. There is a desire on their side to do more integration, but I don't have anything more than that. I take it from Lindsay's question that there was discussions about making it part of their portal interface. I can only assume, given the conversations we are having, that is still in the plans, but I don't have anymore information on that. Obviously, their business has been impacted significantly due to what's happened with COVID-19, so I don't know where it sits in the priority list.

Steven Kounnas (00:39:28):
Yeah, that's completely understandable. To build a little bit more on that as well, when this first went around, Airbnb's point of view on the situation was it needs to be ubiquitous globally. They want to be able to offer services to all of their customers equally. At that point in the time, this was probably years ago potentially, the coverage of Matterport back then wasn't as vast as it is now. So I think as the community grows globally, it's going to be in a stronger position to allow for something like this to be switched on. Yeah, it would be a system where you'd be able to scan it. I'd imagine, hopefully, it would end being like Google Street View, where it would be in the backend of Matterport that you can click and push it through to Airbnb. But it's definitely an exciting opportunity, and hopefully it's still coming ahead.

Steven Kounnas (00:40:11):
There's another question here, we'll jump across to the sales team really quickly to talk about the plans, and it's just a question here about the monthly service fee. Amy or Wade, did you want to cover this quickly, for Andrew?

Amy Valentine (00:40:24):
Yeah, sure. I was actually just typing a response to that, I wasn't sure if Wade was going to answer it there. I suppose the answer to that question is simply that it is a flat fee for that particular subscription. As it stands at the moment, there are no processing fees, otherwise that would of course remove the processing if you aren't uploading any new ones. Yeah, so I'm not sure what more to say to that one. It's a difficult question that I wish I could give more insight into.

Steven Kounnas (00:40:59):
Yeah, beautiful. I think that answers it pretty well. It's just that there's a subscription fee each month, at the basic level, so if you don't create anything, it's still going to be that it'll allow you to host, manage and display all your properties on your active spaces. Yeah, and then the 360 degree file. You can download each of those individually and utilize, so thank you for that one Amy and Andrew. There's a couple questions down here around the Matterport CAPTUR3D services, so Bruce did jump on this a little bit within the presentation. The internal name that they're using now, Bruce, is CAPTUR3D services, so it may have changed a couple different times, or iterations from the MSP Program and what it is now today. I think you covered it pretty well in the fact that there wasn't that we can provide, but was there anything else you wanted to add to those questions?

Bruce Wells (00:41:42):
No. I mean, everybody's aware that we stopped signing up new folks into the MSP Program. Variety of reasons around that, most of it stemming from the US. At this stage, there isn't a plan to increase the MPS database, although if you still go onto the website, you can still put in find a pro. Especially given what's going on, we're still pushing a lot of those requests out. The thing I was talking about is with our CAPTUR3D services capability, new program that we're rolling out, again starting with the enterprise accounts, so it's going to sit alongside, I guess, the MSP Program. I think the thing is it's still in its nascent stage. In APAC, it's nonexistent, so I think what we should do is keep this an agenda item that we talk about in upcoming sessions. I apologize we don't have more to say, it's just that we're still trying to figure what this is going to look like in Asia Pacific.

Steven Kounnas (00:42:46):
Yeah, beautiful. Hopefully that clears up some information for those of you. I guess if you're Andrew and Scott, the two individuals that did ask, I'm assuming it's more about information more than anything. Whilst I wish there was a complete, concrete plan that we could provide, at the moment there just isn't something in place. We will be able to provide you updates if anything does come to the forefront in the near future, and hopefully we can run another session like this to speak openly and honestly with all of you as well.

Steven Kounnas (00:43:11):
There's a question down here from Bill that I'll quickly take. It's around video files. Obviously, the question asks if you can extract an MP4 from the Matterport from the walkthrough video. Obviously, Matterport provides the snippet videos that are automatically generated through their AI system. At the moment, there are a number of third parties that can provide this service. One of the key ones that we recommend is MatterVids. It's just another third-party service that can provide the extraction of those videos. Alex, was there any other services similar to that that you recommend?

Alex Hitchcock (00:43:44):
Yeah, MatterVids the main one, Chris Fraser. I've heard quite a lot of good feedback from people who have used that service, so MatterVids, I'd say, is the one to go with on that, for sure.

Steven Kounnas (00:43:56):
Awesome. There's another question in here from Scott just around the subscriptions and plans, I guess classics versus the newer subscription. For those of you new to Matterport, previously there was a different subscription model in place, and they've recently updated that service to allow for no processing fees and hosting limits. We try to just rearrange how the process is actually done, but people that did have classic plans in place still have them going on. I guess this question, Bruce if you did know, is there any information around them removing those, or as far you're concerned, are they staying around for a while?

Bruce Wells (00:44:39):
They're obviously in place now. I can't say that they will be there forever as we move into the active space model, which is what we've had in place now for going on 16 or 17 months. The one thing I know Scott had mentioned about, is if you do want to retain your classic plan, just make sure your credit card details are up-to-date, because if it does lapse, that program doesn't exist anymore. So then if you need to resubscribe or get back onto Matterport, it would be into the active space plans that we have now.

Steven Kounnas (00:45:17):
Awesome. Thank you. There were a couple questions here around support, which I think you covered really well in your presentation, Bruce, around bringing more people on within this timezone, allowing to service that. This one's more in relation to things like floor plans. Was there any information on that?

Bruce Wells (00:45:35):
It's highlighted a challenge that, as the demand for Matterport shot up, and I alluded to the fact that APAC accounts are up 12 times what they were in January. Globally, I don't have the exact number, but I was on a call not too long ago with our execs, and they were talking about the fact that I think in the last 12 months, we've added more customers than we did in the first nine years of the company. As a result of that, the demand for floor plans and everything else has gone up, and we're using a third-party company to generate those, and they couldn't scale up fast enough, so I think now when you go into mymatterport.com, you'll get a little message saying that it's no longer 12-hour turnaround, we're trying to get back to about 48-hour turnaround. It's getting better, but it's still a demand crunch that we're dealing with.

Bruce Wells (00:46:28):
I think, as Alex alluded to, there are alternatives, obviously CAPTUR3D has got a capability of doing floor plans, and I'll make a plug for you guys, and you'll get more templates for it as well. There are other ways to get floor plans, if you don't want to click in Matterport, you can go to CAPTUR3D to get that.

Steven Kounnas (00:46:52):
Yeah-

Bruce Wells (00:46:53):
I think about the same price, if I'm not mistaken.

Steven Kounnas (00:46:55):
Yeah, yeah. Thanks for the plug. I'll pay you later. Like Bruce mentioned, I think it's happened across the board with not just our industry, but everyone's industry where, as COVID hit, some industries were hit negatively with no work or very little, and some like ours went exponentially crazy. It was just a matter of being able to handle the incoming data loads there were, not only just processing all the content that was being created, but all the additional services. This obviously does take time. The ability to provide accurate and detailed floor plans back to you, whether it is from Matterport or a third-party service, that process takes time. And so if you start getting 10X the normal orders that you require, there needs to be a process in place to train people. Whilst we all would love it to be automatically provided, these things do take a little bit of time. I think now that things are starting to go back to, what we're calling the new normal, which is about five times what it used to be, we're seeing it kind of come back to a little bit of normalcy.

Steven Kounnas (00:47:50):
There's a question here, Bruce, which again, you did cover in the presentation, but I'll let you talk about it again. It's around virtual furniture.

Bruce Wells (00:47:57):
Yep.

Steven Kounnas (00:47:57):
Into a vacant property.

Bruce Wells (00:47:59):
Yeah, thanks Julie for that. I love answering this question because it's so exciting, and it's a great illustration of what's possible today, but there's some elements in the maturity of pulling all that together to make it kind of a scalable solution. Today, through the SDK, we have a capability to do object insertion. Again, it's not Matterport that's providing a virtual staging capability. We're providing a platform for developers to be able to do object insertions. If you had a library of 3D objects, it's possible to then, using that SDK, to insert those into a Matterport model, but it's not a plug-and-play, three clicks and away you go. I think as that Matterport platform ecosystem expands, we'll see more and more players that are developing that capability. Certainly, there's a lot of demand in the marketplace for it. Yeah, I think there's going to be a lot of exciting things that we'll see coming in soon.

Steven Kounnas (00:49:04):
Yeah, this is I think... A lot of developing companies that are using their SDK have been looking at this for quite some time to be able to create this sort of content. I've seen some examples from some other companies... Because, as Bruce mentioned, it's a 3D object, you can start placing files like BIM or things in there that have overlays and a whole bunch of different, interesting spaces that move outside of real estate and into other verticals. Yeah, but it's not as easy as the end product looks, and it requires a lot of development, but there will be some services coming out in the near future, I would believe, to help people take care of that as well.

Steven Kounnas (00:49:40):
There's a question here that was pretty much answered, but I might take a little bit differently, if you don't mind, Scott. It's around the MSP Program, but I guess something that I'm interested in for the Australia and New Zealand market... We've talked about, obviously, customer support, but is there any other forms of support that Matterport will providing into the region, whether it's through the information or marketing, whatever it may be?

Bruce Wells (00:50:00):
Sorry, could you just ask that question again? Sorry, Steven.

Steven Kounnas (00:50:04):
Just helping the community or ecosystem here in Australia and New Zealand through different support channels, so not so much customer support, just support in general.

Bruce Wells (00:50:12):
Yeah, so one of the things I was talking about... We had a new CMO join the company about a month ago or so, Robin Daniels. One of the things I've been sharing with him is that we need to get more proactive, well actually, he knows this as well, so I shouldn't say it's me coming to him. He has a strategy to create much more proactive communication into the ecosystem about the strategy but also about how to get the best out of Matterport. There's a lot of documentation and content, but sometimes you've got to go find your way through to that, and I don't think we've done... There's an opportunity for us to do more proactive communication to everybody, to extract greater value.

Bruce Wells (00:50:54):
Robin's got some great experience. He used to be with WeWork, and he's worked for some other large organizations, and he's got some really great ideas about how we're going to improve proactive communication. Let me just add one more thing into this, one of the other new departments that we've spun up, before I joined, so it's probably now about nine months, is a customer success function. So we have customer support, and now we're going to have customer success. I think I had it as a bullet point in my slide, but I didn't talk about it when I went into support. Customer success is about how do we ensure and help customers, whether they be new customers just coming or have been with us for a while, but how do you get more support in terms of getting the greatest value from this.

Bruce Wells (00:51:43):
And so we're putting together, it can be campaigns around information. Some of it's going to be manual to start with, but the idea is that as our AI engine understands more about what's in models, just to give you an example. So we're looking at models that get uploaded that people forget to use the trim tool or haven't marked windows or mirrors, automatically push content to them about how to use it and what that feature means. Using both intelligence of our platform with customer success and be able to create more campaigns to support better adoption and usage and the end result.

Steven Kounnas (00:52:22):
Yeah, interesting. I have a follow-up question to that, and I know a lot of people out there probably have asked it in the past, but with that AI technology, would there be a vertical trim possibility, you think, at some point?

Bruce Wells (00:52:34):
Actually, I haven't heard that discussed, but as somebody... I now scan two or three times a week, I'm like, "Oh, that'd be nice to have." I don't know the answer, but I'll be on your camp of knocking on the door saying it would be nice to have that.

Steven Kounnas (00:52:49):
Yeah, thanks. Awesome. Are there any other questions out there, maybe the panelists, if you guys have anything as well? I know that you guys asked me a lot of questions, which I end up passing onto Bruce usually anyway. Is there anything else out there from any of the attendees?

Wade Angelo (00:53:06):
I did have a quick mention to Bruce to say thank you for being so forthcoming with your support. Obviously, we've been working with Matterport for so many years, so it's good to have someone that's now adding a face to the name, I suppose, around Matterport. So I really appreciate it, and our team does, that you're able to have some time to answer to our customers and be able to be proactive in that space. So big thumbs up from us guys, to you particularly Bruce. It's really good that someone like yourself can be presented and customers can ask you questions and feel like there's a lot more support than what is normally happening previously. Thank you so much for your support.

Bruce Wells (00:53:43):
Absolutely pleasure, but I would add to that, we're just getting started. We're going to go up from here, but thank you, it's good to know that we're helping. We've got a lot more room to go here.

Steven Kounnas (00:53:57):
Fantastic. We've got a couple things here. Obviously, the webinar looks like it's being picked up nicely. It looks like some of the testaments that we made before about trying to do this more often I guess will be a lot more helpful. Scott, thank you for seconding Wade. Lindsay's also asked some of the harder questions.

Bruce Wells (00:54:20):
Lindsay, why don't we... We haven't spoken yet, but I've gotten your email. Why don't we set up a one-on-one, and I'd be happy to kind of walkthrough a bit more with you?

Steven Kounnas (00:54:30):
Awesome.

Bruce Wells (00:54:30):
I'm afraid to that with 150 people on this call, but let's start with Lindsay.

Steven Kounnas (00:54:37):
Fantastic, so I think what we'll be able to do after this, like I mentioned before, it has been recorded, so we'll be able to share the presentation. I might put you on the spot, Bruce, I don't know if we're able to share your PowerPoint as well. I'm not sure if that'll be possible.

Bruce Wells (00:54:48):
Yeah, there's a couple slides that I can't share, but most of it I can, so I'll send across the deck what can be shared.

Steven Kounnas (00:54:55):
Yeah, fantastic, likewise with Alex's, and so we'll show this in an email so you have all the information. There are a couple more questions coming in, collaborator access without having a Matterport account? Is it possible to have a collaborator without having a Matterport account? Bruce, I'll let you take that.

Bruce Wells (00:55:12):
Yeah, not currently. Again, through the SDK, I have seen folks create serve as some of the functionality that you need the collaborator access for, but doing it then through the SDK. Quick answer is not currently, but more to follow as things get enhanced through the SDK and the API.

Steven Kounnas (00:55:37):
Yeah, awesome. There's an interesting tech question here. Well, let's see if you can get to this, but I think this is probably better for the hardware team, around LED lights on properties, how it's being captured within the scan itself. Do you have much? I don't know, I'm throwing you under the bus here.

Bruce Wells (00:55:53):
No. I don't have anything to add to that, but Vince and I will make a note of that, and if I've got anything that comes back that adds to your question, I'll share it with Steven and we can get it out to everybody on the webinar, I guess.

Steven Kounnas (00:56:11):
Yeah, fantastic. I know it's really difficult, so the technology in the way that Matterport presented is very user-friendly, but in the background, in the crux of what they're actually doing, it's quite technical. With the mix of photogrammetry and infrared lasers, when capturing a space, a lot of you may have experienced it in heat lamps in bathrooms, just creating black spots within it. It's nuances in the technology, and the infrared lasers just not coming back in the same way that you'd want to capture it. I've spent a lot of time in forums and some interesting ideas around putting things almost like sunglasses on the camera. Obviously, that wouldn't work because it would actually block red lasers from coming out in the first place.

Bruce Wells (00:56:42):
Right.

Steven Kounnas (00:56:43):
Yeah, it's a known thing, and it's quite technically difficult to actually solve that problem using the technology that's at hand.

Bruce Wells (00:56:50):
Right.

Steven Kounnas (00:56:50):
So, interesting question. Well, thank you very much again, Bruce. Just as a quick recap, we'll have everything up, and we'll send it through an email around what it is that we've provided here today, Bruce's and Alex's presentation, and of course this Q&A. By the sounds of it, it's been a lot of interest, and we'll probably be able to do it again. There is a couple of anonymous questions coming in here around the delivery times. We did answer the service and delivery times, around the fact that things might be a bit busy.

Steven Kounnas (00:57:21):
Is that, I guess, into the Pro2 delivery times? I'm glad you asked, anonymous attendee. As of today, we officially have stock on hand. About an hour ago, UPS dropped off our most recent camera batch, and whilst the last three months have been a bit of a scramble to keep up with a lot of the orders, and appreciate anyone that recently purchased a camera, you did have to wait a week or two to get it. We now have camera on hand, so if purchases are made before the end of financial year with our financial discount, we'll be able to ship cameras today or tomorrow, and you'll get them within the next couple days. Obviously, there is limited stock, so get in while they do last on that one there.

Steven Kounnas (00:57:56):
Did you have any updates on the production side things, Bruce, with that question?

Bruce Wells (00:58:00):
Yeah, so I think first off, I want to fall on the sword, because it's not Phoria or CAPTUR3D that was causing the delay. We had, again due to the overwhelming, unpredicted growth in demand for Pro2s, we... And on top of that, obviously, we had a limited number of people. At first, we couldn't have anybody in the factory, and then we had a limited number. Again, not to make excuses, but I want to say that the issue was on our side, not with CAPTUR3D, in terms of getting those cameras out. At one point, we had an eight-week delay in terms of processing new orders or a backlog of eight weeks. We're certainly working through that. We're actually now close to a 24-by-6, running two shifts. We've expanded the floor in our factory, because demand has not slowed down, so we should now be able to deliver in a much more timely manner for everybody.

Bruce Wells (00:58:57):
Yeah, we're excited about being able to offer that and do apologize for the delays that some of you had to deal with. I know that there's been some questions about the recent release of Capture 4.0.2, I think that's the one we're on now. I know it did cause some... While it fixed some things, it undid some other elements to it, and I know there's been some issues around that. I know some folks have access to, or are going back to the 3.X version. I know that there was an outstanding question that came through about will that still be available after the 35 days or whatever it was that I think the product team mentioned.

Bruce Wells (00:59:42):
I don't have an update on if it's going to get extended to be out there longer, but what I do have is that there is a new release of Capture that's addressing many... Or actually, our head of VP of product is addressing most of the known issues. I think it's been pushed to Apple, and so we're waiting for it to get published into iTunes, so some time by the end of the week, there should be a new version out. Just in the spirit of transparency, there are still some known issues that are in development, and it's particularly around the very large scans and for devices that have lower amount of ram. So in those situations, we still have a known issue that we're working through. I don't have an update on when that element of the fix is going to be there.

Bruce Wells (01:00:34):
For those that that fits, it's a very painful point. I know that's not the majority, but we're aware of it, and we're working through that. I think the other thing, Steven, is I'll just get an update from product about if the 3-dot version is still going to be available post the 35 days. Certainly, keep an eye on the app store, there's going to be new releases being pushed out this week. And again, I think another one next week as well.

Steven Kounnas (01:01:04):
Yeah, fantastic. If you've been with Matterport for a while with these updates and things like that, just be cautious I guess, but always be careful. I know I hear some horrible results, but if someone's updating onsite while they're doing a scan, always just do it when you're at home just to be safe and things like that. They're always really quick to fix and provide these updates as well. Nothing is ever perfect, especially with software development, but it's their rate to be able to respond and there are fixes on their way, so it's really good to see.

Steven Kounnas (01:01:28):
Might just field one last question here, just for my clarity as well on this. I think you mentioned it, but I guess the MSP Program, it's paused for now, is that how I understand? Is that how it's working?

Bruce Wells (01:01:38):
It's active in the sense that you can still go and people can do find a pro, find a 3D pro I think it's called on the website, and request it. We're still connecting those customers, those requests to the existing network. What we're not doing at this stage is adding any new members into that MSP database. Again, I think this is an important one that we keep on the agenda, so for our next update, I will be better equipped. Again, it's been lower on my priority list in terms of how we're expanding into APAC, but given all of the questions that have come in, let's make sure that this is an agenda item that we cover often in subsequent webinars.

Steven Kounnas (01:02:17):
Fantastic. As we've just passed 6:30, we'll probably put a pin in it, and it sounds like we will be running another webinar. If we do these more currently, then we can have a bit more of a theme, and so by the sounds of it, the next one might be around the MSP Program and things like that. You've all got our email, send us through your comments, and let us know what it is that you would like to discuss. At the end of the day, this is a forum for you guys to get the most out of.

Steven Kounnas (01:02:39):
Matterport and the ecosystem, and potentially we can bring some of you guys onto the discussion and panel list next time, to discuss about your journeys and your stories as well. Again, we'll follow-up with an email with all this information on it. Just lastly, I'd like to thank all of our panelists here today. Bruce, Amy, Alex, Wade and Dean, sitting there in the corner as well. I really appreciate all of your time and thank you very much. Was there any last words from anyone before we sign off?

Bruce Wells (01:03:05):
Thank you very much for the opportunity, I really appreciate it.

Steven Kounnas (01:03:08):
Not a problem at all. Thank you all again, and I'll speak to you all soon. Thank you.

Amy Valentine (01:03:12):
Thanks everyone.
Post 2 IP   flag post
101436 2 2
This topic is archived. Start new topic?