Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,033 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 39 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
iPad VideoMarketingVideo

Free! iPad Video of Your Matterport 3D Tour1482

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Promoted Post

----

Receive one free Standard iPad video ($25) - of your Matterport Space -- when you join as a Basic, Standard, Premium Member or Essential Launch Marketing Tool Kit -- of the We Get Around Referral Network.

Plus, Members may also embed these Matterport 3D Tour iPad videos as long as they are a Basic (2 videos), Standard (5 videos) or Premium Member (8 videos) of the We Get Around Referral Network.

These videos are create by Real 3D Estates, a Member of the We Get Around Referral Network.

While Matterport interactive 3D tour Spaces are amazing, sometimes you simply want to show a short video that shows potential clients how the 3D Tour experience looks on an iPad.

Up to eight (8) of these "iPad videos" may be embedded in the Member's website to help promote their Matterport scanning services. For new Matterport service providers, it's a great way to kickstart their business.

For seasoned Pros seeking business in categories not yet scanned, it's a great way to help potential clients visualize a Matterport 3D Tour in their space.

Already a We Get Around Referral Member? Please PM me for the password for this form.

Best,

Dan

We Get Around Referral Network Benefits Description | List
Post 1 IP   flag post
alx3D private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks for offering this Dan. Anyone interested please feel free to see upgrade options at http://real3destates.com/videos/. Please note we typically take all orders in by Tuesday and then make and deliver videos by Thursday.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Cabrahams private msg quote post Address this user
What would the cost be to us to have you create one of these tours? I have the directions on how to do this but honestly they're a bit complicated and I really don't have the time. Are these available to be posted on You Tube? I ask because I know the ColdwellBanker.com website won't pull virtual tours from MLS. They will, however, allow You Tube videos. Thanks
Post 3 IP   flag post
alx3D private msg quote post Address this user
Like Dan Said when you sign up you Receive one free Standard iPad video ($25). The standard video is put on youtube and you can link that to your MLS or embed etc. If you need the file we can share that as well. You can see all pricing and options at http://real3destates.com/videos/
Post 4 IP   flag post
101424 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?