Video: CAPTUR3D Masterclass: Learn about DIY Virtual Staging of Matterport14816
97352 2 2
|DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user|
5 free floor plans from a Matterport tour when you use this WGAN affiliate link to create a free CAPTUR3D account. [To be eligible to receive WGAN-TV Training U (in Matterport) 1-Year Membership, send your CAPTUR3D receipt for $250 or more to: DanSmigrod@WeGetAroundNetwork.com]
Video: Masterclass: Learn about Virtual Staging | CAPTUR3D | Video courtesy of CAPTUR3D YouTube Channel | 5 May 2021
Use this WGAN affiliate link to create a free CAPTUR3D account and receive 90 credits.
That’s enough credits, for your choice of five (5) floor plans/site plans or 90 photos retouched or apply your credits to whatever CAPTUR3D service of your choice. [That's a $90 credit towards an CAPTUR3D service.]
WGAN Forum Related Discussion
WGAN Free Service: Text Me 5 Minutes Before WGAN-TV is Live
Virtual Staging of a Matterport Tour - in CAPTUR3D – by Bellevue, Washington-based New Interior Solutions Online Interior Designer Francesca Tosolini (@ftosolini)
WGAN-TV: How to DIY Virtually Stage a Matterport Tour using CAPTUR3D
On WGAN-TV Live at 5 on Thursday, 13 May 2021:
✓ How to DIY virtually stage a Matterport Tour using CAPTUR3D by Bellevue, Washington-based New Interior Solutions Online Interior Designer Francesca Tosolini (@ftosolini)
|Post 1 IP flag post|
|Home3D private msg quote post Address this user|
|For the Forum's general interest...
I have prepared two examples of this great new Virtual Staging solution. Both homes mix virtual staging with real staging, which I find useful for demonstrating that while the virtual 3D pieces are not yet fully realistic, they mix pretty well. I have complete confidence that the Captur3d team is going to take this across the finish line with their upcoming plans. Here is a note from Alex Hitchcock:
- - -
Thanks for your awesome feedback! You'll be pleased to know that we are currently in the process of:
- Expanding our asset library to have more real estate AND commercial/business staging options (the next 2-3 weeks)
- Including a 'no-code' engine to convert 3D and 2D objects including video into GLB format (June)
- Using data compression algorithms to deliver assets in 3-4x quality than they are at the moment
- Updating directional shadow and lighting on assets to add even more realism
- Looking into potential video tutorials for using Blender to convert jpegs and video in the meantime (pending). I have recorded a tutorial for converting FBX files to GLB using blender here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCuRc1gORhs&feature=emb_title
- We are also soon to release custom Mattertag icons and spatial audio in the next 3-4 weeks
I will be sure to keep you posted on the above as everything evolves. I look forward to seeing more talk on the WGAN forum! Very exciting times!
- - -
While I never hold innovators to a fixed schedule, I'm very excited about this team's work.
Now, back to those examples I've created. This home is 20% Virtual Staging:
And this home is 80% Virtual Staging:
|Post 2 IP flag post|
This topic is archived. Start new topic?