Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Google Business ListingGoogle My BusinessHow ToMarketing

Google My Business- How to find the link to send to clients to get reviews14793

Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
GlennTremain private msg quote post Address this user
Here is a video to help you find the link to send to your clients to get reviews

https://youtu.be/3gnzcEkAju8

Reviews are critical!
Post 1 IP   flag post
New Interior
Solutions
Bellevue, Washington
ftosolini private msg quote post Address this user
@GlennTremain Thank you, this is very useful. I usually tell them to search my business on Google and I show them a screenshot of where to click. Sending the link is much better.

Since we are talking about Google reviews, I have a question for you: someone in my business network said that since March 2020 Google has put on hold the ability to leave reviews. Is it true? If so, maybe it is Covid related? What I have noticed is that when someone leaves a review they can see it right away, but for me to see it, it takes a while (a couple of weeks). I haven't noticed any suspension though.

Do you know anything about this?
Post 2 IP   flag post
Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
@ftosolini that is no longer valid and you should be getting as many reviews as you can. The new google algorithm is coming in May and reviews each month is one of the core elements. Do you know the facebook trick to get two reviews by sending them to facebook?
Post 3 IP   flag post
BrokerBruce private msg quote post Address this user
Do tell Glenn. Thanks
Post 4 IP   flag post
New Interior
Solutions
Bellevue, Washington
ftosolini private msg quote post Address this user
@GlennTremain I don't, tell me about it, thanks!
Post 5 IP   flag post
Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
@ftosolini https://youtu.be/gGB4kFbKw-o

Post 6 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
Wingman private msg quote post Address this user
Why so complicated? You do not need to go to admin for your listing to do it especially if it is your client and you do not have access to their GMB admin. In your own video at 0:34 when you open a listing info panel there is a Share link right under a photo on the right side.

Post 7 IP   flag post
Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
@Wingman was it too complicated for you? You are adding that my explanation is if you are managing clients accounts? I don't recommend photographers think google products are easy and sell it but we can save that for another post so I'll stay on point.

This is for the owner of the GMB (google my business). They SHOULD own their own their "GMB"

so to add instruction for those that feel this is too complicated or managing clients' GMBs like @Wingman here you go
https://youtu.be/pb3lBK2jA5A

Your response sounds like you are doing GMBs for clients? Is that what you do for them? I have hundreds and out of 450+ 90% that start off with us don't have ranked like I showed so they cant get to their Google my business let alone know to dig deeper by clicking on the map to then find the share.

For 98% of my clients that hired us and are now ranking for their main city and keyword but the way I explained is the simplest route.

1. go to https://google.com/business and sign in (and why wouldn't you the business owner know your own login?)
2. get link

yours

1. know the url of it (I found you organically buried in the first page but couldn't find your GMB but maybe you didn't globally SEO it and only shows up to those in Brisbane)
2. click on map
3. get link

so 2 steps or 3 these are the ways that you can do it.
Post 8 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
Usually to get into GMB admin you need to find your listing in search and then click "Manage your profile " unless you bookmarked it. However you can as well bookmark a link to your GMB info panel. So it is no more clicks, it is the same or less.

https://google.com/business url does not usually lead to that page where you can generate a link to your GMB. There are at least 1 more clicks to do just to reach it and it is only when you have one GMB listing for your account. If you have more than one then it can be one extra click to choose a profile you want to manage. In my case it took me the same 3 clicks using the url above.
This comparison assumes that in your way the account you logged with Google is the same as your GMB listing admin email. If it is not you will do more clicks your way while it won't change anything in my way. Share is a public feature so I can do it under any account from any pc/laptop.

You say you can see me searching in Brisbane and to be honest that all I need. Why would I fight for global visibility being a local business that serves clients at their location? I do not even need to be visible Australia wide. It is very unlikely that any business will pay a few 100s or may be even over a 1000 just for me to get on a plane and do a tour for them. There are plenty of guys like me in every state.

We can start a new discussion whether a photographer should offer GMB related services or even SEO services.
Post 9 IP   flag post
Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
you are throwing out erroneous information. No need for a new discussion about GMB or SEO :-)

my last response.
https://youtu.be/-jTXDFkmrXE

and this started off with your "post" saying my solution is complicated but its yours that takes way more knowledge and time versus mine (takes less than 60 seconds)

If you ever got woke to seeing you need it and it's before I get a client that wants to rank for matterport brisbane higher on page organically AND capture the GMB section on the right reach out and I will help you.

Good luck
Post 10 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
How much knowledge a person needs if you tell them to find their listing on maps.google.com.au(in your case it is maps.google.com), click on it to open an info panel for it and get a sharable link from it? You can do it on any PC, even public. You can do it even if you do not remember your admin email or password.

Can you get a link to my GMB your way without me providing admin access to it? You cannot and that's the whole point. I understand a value for your clients in your video but my way will work for just about anybody and anywhere.

I am not sure why providing an alternative way is causing any argument. If it is a word "complicated" caused it then let others here choose what is simpler for them.
Post 11 IP   flag post
Alerases private msg quote post Address this user
This is a really great and very useful video. We were shown it at one of the meetings at work. Not everything is clear from the first time, but there is always someone who can help those who do not fully understand everything. In fact, I am very happy that I work in a friendly team because it is very important for me, especially during the first month at work. I think it's because of our boss who arranges virtual team-building activities that help us maintain a pleasant and friendly working environment https://brightvisionevents.co.uk/team-building/virtual-team-building/.
Post 12 IP   flag post
101429 12 12
This topic is archived. Start new topic?