Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 732 Unique Visitors
9,055 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,766 Page Views | 19,092 Unique Visitors | 27 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
AdviceProblemsScanning

Walk through now no different from slide sho1466

kenman private msg quote post Address this user
In the past when I created a highlight reel choosing walk through the scan would move through the space following the blue line. Now the scan just fades to the next image. has something changed or am I missing something?
Post 1 IP   flag post
CarlosFHdz private msg quote post Address this user
There's an option for "walkthrough" or "slide show"
Post 2 IP   flag post
kenman private msg quote post Address this user
I know... but when I choose "Walkthrough" it still behaves like a "slide show"... no more moving through the space... just fades to the next image.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Dreammachine private msg quote post Address this user
Absolutely right.. Walk through is completely useless. It does behave like your typical uningaging slideshow.💰💰💰
Post 4 IP   flag post
gofastpro private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreammachine
Absolutely right.. Walk through is completely useless. It does behave like your typical uningaging slideshow.

Not sure what you are talking about here. The walkthrough is working fine on my models (blue line and all) and I don't know of any other "slideshow" where one can start walking around to different areas like on the Matterport shows and then continue through on your own or hit play to continue on the walkthrough.
Post 5 IP   flag post
101749 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?