Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 1,001 Unique Visitors
9,054 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 33,924 Page Views | 18,799 Unique Visitors | 26 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Marketing VideosTexttoSpeechVideoVIDNAMI

Example of Text-to-Speech Real Estate Video from Images and Video14657

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Video: Version 1 - Instrumental Only

Video: Version 2 - Text-to-Speech with Instrumental

Example of Text-to-Speech Real Estate Video from Images and Video

Hi All,

I created these two videos today using VIDNAMI from some iPhone photos/video and some snapshots within a tour.

While I prefer Version 1 – without voiceover - I did create Version 2 with the VIDNAMI text-to-speech (various Women/Men voices available) to see what that sounds like.

While the text-to-speech is a bit stilted – versus engaging a voiceover talent, I could imagine that it is "good enough" for residential real estate videos: particularly because it is free, fast and easy to add a voiceover track within VIDNAMI. (If you are taking hours to do post production on real estate videos, keep charging what you are charging, BUT save yourself a ton of post production time.)

I did use one of the VIDNAMI real estate video templates to create these videos using the following VIDNAMI features:

1. I added a logo; placed it where I wanted (top left) and set the opacity
2. I selected a royalty free music track that felt like this destination
3. I did both with - and without - text-to-speech
4. I accepted the default balance of music to speech
5. I accepted the default transitions (zoom in)
6. I easily moved the on-screen captions (to position where I wanted)
7. I accepted the default highlighting of text (and made some changes)
8. I uploaded photos and a video (horses) [I should have used a higher resolution on the snapshots]
9. I output the video at Full HD 1080p resolution (The default is 720p which is faster/smaller file)
10. I accepted the default shots that VIDNAMI automatically did

I that VIDNAMI does all this post production for me!

There is a learning curve. I could imagine being super-fast at real estate video production after 5-10 videos.

You can do an unlimited number of real estate agents (agent branding).

Your thoughts or questions?

Best,

Dan

About VIDNAMI

Vidnami makes it easy to create residential real estate videos in minutes with templates using photos and/or video clips.

Vidnami Features

✓ Create unlimited videos (branded, unbranded)
✓ Customizable real estate listing templates (5 landscape and 2 square for Instagram)
✓ Create and save your own templates
✓ Royalty free music
✓ 14 text-to-speech voices (or your voice or none)
✓ Automatically adds transitions
✓ Create videos from photos and/or video clips

WGAN Special Offers

VIDNAMI 14-Day Free Trial when you use this We Get Around Network affiliate link for VIDNAMI.

WGAN Forum Members Save 25% and receive WGAN-TV Training Academy 12-months All Access Pass | Private Message @DanSmigrod with the Subject Line: Save 25% on VIDNAMI
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Video: Olivia is one of the VIDNAMI Text-to-Speech voices. I had her read my post above.
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Chicago
rzphotoman private msg quote post Address this user
I like the concept of this for quick videos that can be created inexpensively, branded to the client and sold for a reasonable return. That being said, I purchased a subscription and tried to create my first video today.

I was creating a real estate video with photos I had taken of a property and the listing info I received from the realtor. The issue I've had is with the manual timing option. Every time I tried to adjust it to the script, it would say completed but would not only not save it but also deleted numerous photos for no apparent reason, causing me to start over multiple times. I spent 3 hours trying to get the timing right and finally gave up. I watched any videos I could find relating to my issue but could find no answer. I sent in a service request explaining my situation and am waiting to hear back.

It very well could be user error, so I'll update this when it gets figured out. If anyone else has experienced this, please let me know.
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia

Screen Grab 1: Scenes Displays Clips

Screen Grab 2: Scenes Displays Images

Hi Ross,

Regarding:

Quote:
Originally Posted by @rzphotoman
but also deleted numerous photos for no apparent reason, causing me to start over multiple times.

Is it possible that when you are in SCENES mode, you are looking CLIPS (Screen Grab 1) rather than SCENES model looking at images (Screen Grab 2)?

When I first started using VIDNAMI, that happened to me.

About making changes to the SCRIPT, there is a Warning Message:

Screen Grab 3: In SCRIPT mode when revisiting the SCRIPT

Like Warning message says (Screen Grab 3), I make small edits to the SCRIPT in SCENES mode.

About ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by @rzphotoman
I spent 3 hours trying to get the timing right and finally gave up.
One Scene Per Phase

In SCRIPT model, when you go to add or edit your script, there are Advanced Options. (Screen Grab 4)

Screen Grab 4: Advanced Options

Would any of the Advance Options (Screen Grab 4) solve the manual timing option?

Perhaps the Pull Down in Advance Options (easy to overlook) and set it to either:

One Scene Per Sentence
One Scene Per Paragraph
One Scene Per Phrase

Rather than the default setting of:

Automatically fit text to layout

Your thoughts?

Dan

P.S. I do have a full day. I may be slow to reply if you post again.
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@rzphotoman

Did the above solve the puzzle?

Dan
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Chicago
@DanSmigrod Hey Dan,

I did see the reply but haven't had a chance to try the fix yet. Hopefully this weekend. I'll update as soon as I do.

Thanks, much appreciated.
Post 6 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Chicago
Ok, so here's my updated review of Vidnami.

I initially want to use this to create quick videos for Youtube and other social media that I can offer my real estate clients at a reasonable price.

As I expected, the problem I was having at first was due to user error. I just finished my first one which took about an hour. After a few of these, you should be able to do one like this in about 20 mins.

If you're going to use text to voice, punctuating the script correctly is very important if you want it to sound more natural. That took the longest time for me on this one. Once you understand how it works...after playing it back a few times...that will go very quick.

The one thing I did before I began was have the script broken up into sentences, and then I picked the photos of the home I had to go with each sentence. I had 21 sentences and 21 photos, and I had it set to one sentence per frame (photo).

One thing that would make adding the photos to the scenes faster, would be for there to be a way to sort the photos after they are uploaded. I had all of my photos numbered from 1 to 21, but when they were presented in the gallery, they were not in any order I could understand. It would have made it much quicker to add them to the scenes if they were in the gallery sorted by number. I'm sure that's something that can be added in a future update.

All in all I would say this is a well thought out program with tons of flexibility and a lot of training videos to help you. I would highly recommend it. Try the free trial and I think you'll agree.
Post 7 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi @rzphotoman

WOW! That's an awesome video!

The VIDNAMI]VIDNAMI Text-to-Speech is amazing. Sounds like a pro created voice-over.

And, thanks for the workflow backstory. Yes. There is some learning curve, but as you say, as you do one, you realize how you would do the next and the next and the next.

I could imagine that you may end up creating three templates ( "save as" ) going forward so that your work flow is always simple and predictable.

Did you know that you can also include video?

Hi All,

Here are the two WGAN affiliate links to get:

1. VIDNAMI 14-Day Free Trial
2. VIDNAMI Save 25 percent

(no coupon code necessary)

Best,

Dan
Post 8 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@rzphotoman

Do you have an example video of what you provided before VIDNAMI]VIDNAMI?
And, can you compare the:

1. workflow before VIDNAMI?
2. workflow after VIDNAMI?

I am looking for:

1. how much easier will VIDNAMI]VIDNAMI be for you?
2. what production values that you are able to add with VIDNAMI]VIDNAMI? (Voice Over, Captions, Other?)

Thanks,

Dan
Post 9 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Chicago
Hey Dan,

Here's one I just did with some stock video.

Post 10 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Video: How to Create a Real Estate Listing Video with Vidnami and 21 Images and Client Photo/Logo/Info

Hi All,

I created this video (above) to help you succeed faster with creating a real estate listing video with 21 photos and your client logo/info/photo using VIDNAMI.

VIDNAMI is like a fire hose: it is super-powerful. With all the features available, this step-by-step how to video will help you focus on just the VIDNAMI features that you need to create real estate listing videos.

Dan

---

Here are the two WGAN affiliate links to get:

1. VIDNAMI 14-Day Free Trial
2. VIDNAMI Save 25 percent

(no coupon code necessary)
Post 11 IP   flag post
101729 11 11
This topic is archived. Start new topic?