Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
AdoramaRicoh Theta Z1Warranties

New Leaf warranties from Adorama14550

Bill_Benson private msg quote post Address this user
Despite the letdown of only getting more storage I'm going to get or try to get one of the new Theta Z1's.

I know from my own experience and the multitude of stories about what a pain the arse a busted lens is, so that brings me to the point of our story. I was wondering if anyone has any experience with New Leaf warranties from Adorama.

I know extended warranties are generally just a money grab from the seller. In this case however, when something that one lapse in judgment or gust of wind can bust, gets one thinking, know what I mean. So I am very much considering it but would like info from a 3rd party. Of course, I've read raves on Adorama's site not so much elsewhere.

Does anyone have any positive or negative feedback?

TIA

Regards,
Bill
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@Bill_Benson

I will defer to others that have purchased a New Leaf warrant.

I wanted to suggest, at the very least:

✓ Buy an Adorama VIP360 Membership ($49.99), if you buy a Ricoh Theta Z1 from Adorama (Ricoh Theta Z1 Bundle).

1. 60-day return policy (I have used that!)
2. 1-Years "Drops & Spills" Protection - While you’re a member, the new products you buy from Adorama come with a 1-year accidental damage warranty. Exclusions apply.
3. 2-Day free shipping

I wonder if the ""Drops & Spills" Protection is enough (versus the New Leaf Warranty).

By the way:

9 Tripods/Monopods to Consider for Your 360º 1-Click Camera

Please do let us know what you decide to do.

Best,

Dan

P.S. If you buy the Adorama VIP360 Membership ($49.99), if you buy a Ricoh Theta Z1 or Ricoh Theta Z1 Bundle using the WGAN Affiliate Links about, email me your receipt (DanSmigrod@WeGetAroundNetwork.com) and receive an All Access Pass for 12 months of the WGAN-TV Training Academy. This offer is good through 15 December 2021.

Matterport and Related Gear and Accessories - Curated by WGAN Founder Dan Smigrod
Post 2 IP   flag post
Bill_Benson private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks for the info. I'll look into the VIP.

I was looking at new leaf because you can get up to a 5-year policy for 169. Cheaper if someone gets the old version as it's under 1 grand so 5 years is only 79 bucks.

As for the monopod I bought a Bushman a while back and it served very nicely.

They have awesome customer service. I bought it at least 2 years ago when Ben first started talking about it on his videos.

The threads got smashed a bit and ask them what I could do and they're sending me a new threaded portion free of charge. You can't get any better than that.
Post 3 IP   flag post
101429 3 3
This topic is archived. Start new topic?