Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 817 Unique Visitors
9,053 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,913 Page Views | 19,259 Unique Visitors | 28 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Capture AppMatterport Status PageProblemsUpload Failure

Matterport Capture upload Failure14489

AaronL private msg quote post Address this user
Hi,
My first post here, apologies for it being a request for help!

I've been trying to upload a project via the capture app for the last day but am getting an immediate failure notice on the app (oops! Can't upload right now due to connectivity issues. please check network and try again.)

My connection is fine.

I emailed Matterport and got a response saying: "the issue is on our side and we are aware of this and currently working into it, try to upload again from time to time because there's no specific timeframe on when it will be fixed"...

That was yesterday though and still no fix. (and i'm under a bit of pressure from my client!)
I tried contacting Matterport via phone this morning which they never answered (on UK support number)

Their site status page says there's no incidents reported...

So is it just me that's no able to upload or has anyone else had issues over the last 24 hours?
Thanks for any suggestions,
Aaron
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Lisbon, Portugal and London
Pedrotex69 private msg quote post Address this user
I had a similar issue a couple of weeks ago, my ipad said I had a half of the memory free, but when I looked at the Capture app on the Ipad, I had passe its memory limit.
I saved all my jobs and started deleting the old ones from the Ipad, until the Capture memory co.e down, and then I was able to upload the job to them.
I hope this helps you.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Thanks Pedro, no luck though, I've tried all the usual tricks of clearing memory etc.

I was initially pleased to get a reply from Matterport Support basically saying that the problem is on their end not mine, but as I don't see anyone else having issues it's ringing some alarm bells!

Thanks again
Post 3 IP   flag post
In case anyone has a similar problem it's been fixed with the capture app being updated yesterday.

It seems to be an android device issue only. I must be the only person using Matterport on Android it seems

From Matterport suppport "The upload error has been resolved with a new push of the Beta build. Build 167 is live as of last night so please check for pending updates in the Play Store."

What the experience did teach me was the risks involved in using a proprietary system like Matterport.
If Matterport hadn't updated the Capture App yesterday I was in trouble as I'd have no alternative but to re-shoot the property.
Post 4 IP   flag post
101636 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?