Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 692 Unique Visitors
9,052 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,455 Page Views | 19,142 Unique Visitors | 25 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
360Help WantedQuestion of the DayVideo

Recommended laptop to edit 360 videos14437

ahojman private msg quote post Address this user
Can you please specify me which specs I should check to buy a laptop to edit insta 360 videos with Premiere?

If you can recommend a special model it will also be useful.

I usually use Windows, perhaps it is time to move to a macbook.
Post 1 IP   flag post
MeshImages private msg quote post Address this user
I used to work with all types of intel/windows powerbooks, not specifically for editing 360 videos, but for all virtual tour jobs and for Virtual Reality presentations with Oculus Rift.

But I recently threw away all the performance power (latest was a lenovo X1 extreme lightweight power book) and moved to the new Mac Air with the M1 chip and some more RAM. I love this device! It's so much more fun to work with Mac.

I would definitely recommend one of the new Macs with M1 or upcoming M2 chipsets. Great performance, lightweight, no fan sounds.

Also the new M powered 15 inch MacBook Pros which are in the pipeline might be worth waiting for. Maybe wait until next week, there will be a keynote with some new releases from Apple. They will show a new iPad pro, which could be a good device for your needs. This comes with a built in lidar scanner.
Post 2 IP   flag post
CharlesHH private msg quote post Address this user
Mac with M1 chipset.
If all your video work is done at home think about a Mac Mini also with a M1 chip and a large monitor. More power for your money.
Post 3 IP   flag post
ahojman private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks for your help, @CharlesHH and @MeshImages !!

I was trying to keep in Windows looking this kind of machine:

Asus Rog Zephyrus m15
Post 4 IP   flag post
101646 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?