Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 1,001 Unique Visitors
9,054 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 33,924 Page Views | 18,799 Unique Visitors | 26 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
QuestionsRicoh Theta Z1

Can you take measurements with the Ricoh Theta Z1? Info about?14393

Swinc20022002 private msg quote post Address this user
I have heard that this Ricoh Theta Z1 360 camera is able to take with measurements but I do not see anything specific on you tube or the internet that suggests that it does. Am I not looking in the right places to find this information?
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
lilnitsch private msg quote post Address this user
@Swinc20022002

This will vary dependent on the platform. With this example below that I shot prior to COVID you can click on the ruler and get measurements. If you are looking for floor plans from a Matterport tour taken with any of the supported 360 cameras there are several 3rd Parties that will create floor plans for you Matterport doesn't Currently offer floor plans for the tours shot with the 360 cameras but, this could change in the future

Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
Zillow is also opening up interactive floor plans within the Zillow 3D Home tour platform. I finally got into this program and I am hoping to shoot a tour with this new program soon. My last shoot was just to chaotic to try this new offering out

This tour isn't one of mine it is another member in this group. But, this illustrates the new Zillow interactive floor plans:

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/1324-Hardwood-Dr-W-Gulf-Shores-AL-36542/90630267_zpid/?imxlb=f,0
Post 3 IP   flag post
Dunetop private msg quote post Address this user
Nice Zillow tour lilnitch. Did you shoot the tour and then import it into the Zillow app? Whats your workflow like?
Post 4 IP   flag post
Dunetop private msg quote post Address this user
Sorry, now saw it was not your tour.
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
@Dunetop

this tour was actually shot by: @Chemistrydoc
Post 6 IP   flag post
WGAN
3rd Party
Service
Beijing
JuMP private msg quote post Address this user
@lilnitsch Here is an automatic generated PDF report of your showcase CxW1RTJ5tCY for your reference.

https://we.tl/t-V3eioKs791
Post 7 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
@JuMP

I had this done from this tour when I was at Inman Connect in Las Vegas in 2019

Post 8 IP   flag post
101723 8 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?