About Matterport Pro Wanted Posts | Text Me When a Help Wanted Post Appears in the WGAN Forum

---

The We Get Around Network has a need for 3DVista Tour Pro Wanted for Back-End Tour Creation.

----

I am often asked for referrals of WGAN Members that can do 3DVista Back-End Tour Creation.

For example, today (Friday, 26 February 2021) a long-time WGAN Member in Europe writes:

The client is looking for a guided tour with script/scenario/guided (sorry if it's not the good word, my english is not really good).I'm looking for someone who knows well the technics to do story telling/creative contents and familiar with 3DVista for 360 videos contents to work with.

----

Eligibility

✓ Must be a We Get Around Network Fan Club, Basic, Standard or Premium Member. (If you do not get the project, you can cancel your Membership within 30 days and ask for a refund of your first month-to-month Membership payment. | 40+ WGAN Membership Benefits | Compare WGAN Plans | Join WGAN Basic Member | Join WGAN Standard Member | Join WGAN Premium Member |

Once you are a WGAN Fan Club, Basic, Standard or Premium Member, please Private Message me the following. I will make an introduction via email and cc you:

Name
Title
Company
Email
Mobile

----

If you have questions, please PRIVATE message me and include 3DVista Tour Pro Back-End Creation in your subject line.

----

Please do NOT post to this topic.

Best,

@DanSmigrod
We Get Around Network, Founder