Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Matterport Going PublicMTTRQuestion of the Day

Question of the Day: Have you/will you buy stock in Matterport (MTTR)?14189

WGAN Basic
Denver
pixelray private msg quote post Address this user
I think I'm about to buy again
Post 201 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Video: What Did Matterport Just Do? Earn Out Shares Fiasco! (MTTR Stock) | Video courtesy of Father 'N Son Investing YouTube Channel | 3 February 2022
Post 202 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Buffalo, New York
GETMYVR private msg quote post Address this user
If you're gonna buy, now is the time. The stock market is crazy, unpredictable, probably a complete Ponzi scheme if you get down to it because that's why the market price Falls dramatically when there's a sell off... The money at the current retail price for All stocks is non existent. These are values that only appear on paper!!!

I'll keep investing in real estate.
Post 203 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
Wingman private msg quote post Address this user
Matterport needs to detach themselves from any Metaverse ideas. I think it is mostly dragged down by Facebook fails because a few commented initially that it will benefit from it.
This alone is a very bold statement. I cannot even imagine that Matterport will ever dare to give any 3D tour to Facebook without seeking permissions from a photographer who has done it.
Post 204 IP   flag post
ThinkLab private msg quote post Address this user
@Wingman I agree fully with you. Who spends time in the META verse , who has the hardware. Its just a pipe dream, I see this is going to tank very quickly.

You remember when Matterport launched VR , we all got excited of our nuts for this, then what happened , clients did not want to buy headsets and the Google Cardboard was such a cheap and low quality experience. I predicted back then that maybe in 10 years time people will start adopting VR. So the adoption rate was maybe 1% for VR Matterport. But must say when I viewed it in. decent headset was like wow. But why did it never take off ?

Peoples attention is on that little black screen in your hand, so you have to build something that will work on that. Yes a bunch of geeks will buy VR headsets and get lost in the "meta" verses.

Who on this forum spends 4 - 6 hours per day in the Metaverse ? If we get to those numbers I would say they are gaining traction, but they will have to create a $59,99 - $99.99 headset or they will never capture this market , to consumer forget about your prosumers for a bit. Its getting average Joe stuck in the Metaverse.

This meme sums up what an ethical company was :

Post 205 IP   flag post

ThinkLab private msg quote post Address this user
@Wingman Matterport is welcome to give our tours to Facebook , give them all 5 million plus. They can just pay us $1500 per tour. Just like they are dictating scanning pricing with their MSP program and quoting our customers, we can dictate what our content / intellectual property is worth?

But the joke is you don't need Matterport to be part of the Metaverse
Post 206 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Video: SHOULD YOU BUY IT?|MATTERPORT MTTR STOCK BUY OR SELL|MATTERPORT MTTR STOCK ANALYSIS|MTTR NEWS UPDATE | Video courtesy Snowball Investment YouTube Channel | 4 February 2022
Post 207 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Buffalo, New York
@ThinkLab I had thousands of friends on MySpace, until I realized none of them were really my friends. Just like 95% of my Facebook friends, I have no idea who these people are.
Post 208 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
InvestorPlace (4 February 2022) Is Matterport Ready for the Scrap Heap?
At current prices, you can buy 8 shares of MTTR stock for the price of one share of Digital World. That's a bargain if there ever was one
Post 209 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia

Matterport eBlast received 5:58 pm ET Monday, 7 February 2022
Post 210 IP   flag post
Expertise private msg quote post Address this user
I believe Metaverse is coming and will be huge. A huge percentage of people are lazy morons with a tenuous grasp of reality, they will eat it up.
Post 211 IP   flag post
jlhouedanou private msg quote post Address this user
I tried.
Post 212 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Video: Matterport (MTTR) Equity Presentation by Bassel Fouad | Video courtesy of Marquette AIM YouTube Channel | 10 February 2022

Hi All,

Interesting to hear a Marquette University college student's perspective for his class project in Applied Investment Management Program.

Dan
Post 213 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Video: Matterport Stock (MTTR Stock): Is It A Buy? Matterport Stock Analysis From Scratch! | Video courtesy of Brian Feroldi YouTube Channel | 10 February 2022
Post 214 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Video: Why I Just Bought Matterport Stock [Not Just A Metaverse Play] | Video courtesy of Nolan Dalman YouTube Channel | 11 February 2022
Post 215 IP   flag post
Expertise private msg quote post Address this user
$7.76.
Post 216 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Video: Should you still invest in Matterport? | MTTR Market Structure Trading | Video courtesy of Better Trading YouTube Channel | 15 February 2022
Post 217 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Video: πŸ”₯ Matterport Q4 Earnings - πŸ”₯ Nvidia Q4 Earnings, MTTR & NVDA Stock News πŸ”₯ | Video courtesy Just Randy - Stocks YouTube Channel | 16 February 2022

---

WGAN Forum Related Discussions

1. Matterport Announces Record 2021 Financial Results; 500,000+ Subscribers
2. WGAN Forum discussions tagged: MTTR
Post 218 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Video: MTTR Stock Tanks On Earnings! (Earnings Summary) | Video courtesy of Caleb Thornton YouTube Channel | 16 February 2022
Post 219 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Matterport Q4 and 2021 Updates - Positives and One BIG Negative (MTTR Stock) | Video courtesy of Father 'N Son Investing YouTube Channel | 17 February 2022

Matterport Financial Deck | Wednesday, 16 December 2022
Post 220 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia

Screen Grab courtesy of Google Finance

βœ“ The Motley Fool (17 February 2022) Here's Why Matterport Just Hit a New All-Time Low on Thursday
The spatial-data leader is down by more than 80% from its peak.

βœ“ The Motley Fool (17 February 2022) Here's Why Matterport Stock Plunged Following the Q4 Earnings Release
Post 221 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Buffalo, New York
@ThinkLab despite how much we know about Matterport& VR I think it's still in its infancy.

Most real estate agents are still reluctant to spend the money on it despite the overwhelming proposition value to them.

After shooting about a million square feet on a commercial project, I think there is still millions of hundred dollar bills sitting on the table for us.
Post 222 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Quote:
Originally Posted by @GETMYVR
I think there is still millions of hundred dollar bills sitting on the table for us.

Do you need my shipping address for a pallet of the $100 bills?

Dan
Post 223 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Video: Matterport Stock (MTTR) Is It A BUY For 2022?! Earnings Report | Video courtesy of The Millennial Market YouTube Channel | 18 February 2022

Video: Matterport! Middle of February 2022! All the Latest with Matter Stock! MTTR! | No Bull Investing YouTube Channel | 18 February 2022
Post 224 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
The Motley Fool (17 February 2022) Here's Why Matterport Just Hit a New All-Time Low on Thursday
Post 225 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
1. Yahoo! | Simply Wall Street (19 February 2022) Matterport, Inc. (NASDAQ:MTTR) Analysts Are Reducing Their Forecasts For This Year
Post 226 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Video: 🚨 Matterport (MTTR) Stock CRASHED Over 80% from All Time Highs! Time to BUY?? | Video courtesy of Moneyvesting YouTube Channel | 20 February 2022.

---

Video: Matterport - What Now? - Buy or Sell? - MTTR Stock - Metaverse Stock | Video courtesy of Paul Thomas Investing YouTube Channel | 18 February 2022
Post 227 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
InvestorPlace (18 February 2022) Don’t Be Spooked! Buy the Dip in Matterport Stock for 100% Upside
Post 228 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
The Motley Fool (22 February 2022) 1 Monster Metaverse Stock With 481% Upside, According to Wall Street

@MeshImages

Thank you for being the first to post this article in the WGAN Forum here in the discussion of:

βœ“ Will Matterport be Acquired by Hexagon?

Dan
Post 229 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Video: BUY THE DIP?|MATTERPORT MTTR STOCK BUY OR SELL|MTTR STOCK ANALYSIS|MATTERPORT MTTR PRICE PREDICTIONS | Video courtesy of Snowball Investment Youtube Channel | 22 February 2022
Post 230 IP   flag post
101436 449 30