Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,033 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 40 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
LegalMatterport Going PublicNews

Investigation: Was GHVI "fully informed as to the valuation of Matterport"?14183

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Media Release
---

SHAREHOLDER ALERT: WeissLaw LLP Investigates Gores Holdings VI, Inc.

NEW YORK, Feb. 8, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- WeissLaw LLP is investigating possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of law by the board of directors of Gores Holdings VI, Inc. ("GHVI" or the
"Company" ) (NASDAQ: GHVI) in connection with the Company's proposed merger with Matterport, Inc. ( "Matterport" ), a privately held spatial data company.

Under the terms of the merger agreement, GHVI will acquire Matterport through a reverse merger that will result in Matterport becoming a public company traded on the NASDAQ. The pro forma enterprise value of the combined company is expected to be approximately $2.3 billion.

If you own GHVI shares and wish to discuss this investigation or have any questions concerning this notice or your rights or interests, visit our website:

https://www.weisslawllp.com/GHVI/

Or please contact:
Joshua Rubin, Esq.
WeissLaw LLP
1500 Broadway, 16th Floor
New York, NY 10036
(212) 682-3025
(888) 593-4771
stockinfo@weisslawllp.com

WeissLaw LLP is investigating whether GHVI's board acted in the best interest of GHVI's public shareholders in agreeing to the proposed transaction, whether the board was fully informed as to the valuation of Matterport, and whether all information regarding the process undertaken by the board and the valuation of the transaction will be fully and fairly disclosed to GHVI public shareholders.

WeissLaw LLP has litigated hundreds of stockholder class and derivative actions for violations of corporate and fiduciary duties. We have recovered over a billion dollars for defrauded clients and obtained important corporate governance relief in many of these cases. If you have information or would like legal advice concerning possible corporate wrongdoing (including insider trading, waste of corporate assets, accounting fraud, or materially misleading information), consumer fraud (including false advertising, defective products, or other deceptive business practices), or anti-trust violations, please email us at stockinfo@weisslawllp.com

SOURCE: WeissLaw LLP via PR Newswire
Post 1 IP   flag post
Axis360Media private msg quote post Address this user
I am not surprised but I am confused. I thought GHVI was brought public for the sole purpose of the Matterport SPAC. If you buy ANY SPAC on Robinhood or any platform you are forced to read a disclaimer on the volatility of such investments.

It’s a strange twist for sure.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Actually it seems there is no plaintiff at this point. So this is an attorney trolling for a client.
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
New York City
3dVuz private msg quote post Address this user
Sorry I had t seen this post before I shared MY post. My bad!
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@3dVuz

Wow! Here's another one!

SHAREHOLDER NOTICE: Brodsky & Smith, LLC Announces an Investigation of Gores Holdings VI (Nasdaq - GHVI)

Dan
Post 5 IP   flag post
The shareholders that made a killing the last couple days aren’t likely to sign up. I dislike some things MP does but this merger is great news for everyone.
Post 6 IP   flag post
101421 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?