Atlanta Agent Magazine (1 February 2021) Testing Out Asteroom

"As 3D tours are almost a necessity now, I have been on the hunt to find something that is cost-effective, easy to use and doesn’t compromise quality. Zillow and Matterport have both come out with 3D capture apps but you need an iPhone and Matterport requires you to have an expensive subscription," reports Atlanta Agent Magazine.

"Each shot automatically gets saved in the app and all you have to do is tap on the ones you want to use for your tour and then submit your order. They charge only $59/property but that also includes a 2D interactive floor plan and hosting for 180 days. I thought this was almost too good to be true because now I didn’t have to spend the time or money on a floor plan and theirs is interactive, which consumers prefer," report Atlanta Agent Magazine.

Special Pricing for WGAN Forum Members

Asteroom Adds New Un-Bundled Add On Pricing Options for WGAN Forum Members

I encourage you to read the entire story.

Best,

Dan

Special Offer for WGAN Forum Members

✓ The first Asteroom Pay Per Tour Bundle is free for WGAN Forum Members with promo code WGANAsteroom on this special Asteroom landing page - for a limited time - effective today (Wednesday, 30 September 2020).
✓ Additional Asteroom Pay Per Tour Bundles are now $49 each for WGAN Forum Members. [Use this WGAN landing page for Asteroom with Promo Code: WGANAsteroomMSP

Related WGAN Forum Discussions

Transcript: WGAN-TV Introduction to Asteroom with Founder and CEO Eric Tsai
Transcript: WGAN-TV | Asteroom Desktop Editor with Co-Founder/CEO Eric Tsai
Transcript: WGAN-TV Asteroom Virtual Staging
✓ WGAN Forum discussions tagged: Asteroom | Realtor.com | REALTOR
WGAN-TV Training U in Asteroom (free)