Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 488 Unique Visitors
9,045 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 33,567 Page Views | 18,421 Unique Visitors | 26 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Add OnsBusiness DevelopmentMomenzoMoney Making Idea of the WeekVideo

A High-Margin, Super-Easy Add On for MSPs to Help Double Your Annual Income14152

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Money Making Idea of the Week
---

Momenzo for Creating and Sharing Real Estate Videos in less than 15 Minutes | See 20+ Momenzo Real Estate Templates | Save 10 percent with this WGAN affiliate link for Momenzo and coupon code: WGAN10

Momenzo Real Estate Video App for for iPhone and Android

Video: How to create a real estate listing video using the Momenzo app for iPhone and Android. (Video courtesy of Momenzo)

A High-Margin, Super-Easy Add On for MSPs to Help Double Your Annual Income

Hi All,

Innovation happens when a technology designed for one use case (real estate agents) can be used for a different use case (real estate photographers).

What if that innovation could help double your income with a 5-15 minutes more per listing for a total cost of either $17.10 month-to-month or $152.10 annually (using this WGAN Affiliate link and coupon code: WGAN10)?

New to Real Estate Photography? Seasoned Pro?
Whether you are new to real estate photography (via Matterport) or a seasoned real estate Pro, Momenzo enables you to offer real estate videos as a high-margin Add On as a result of their platform doing the heavy lifting of editing the video to one of 23 templates of your choice.

For a real estate photographer newbie, this means you can use your smartphone to create a professional real estate videos - in 5-15 minutes - without any investment in expensive gear/software (with the exception of a smartphone stabilizer gimbal) and without any investment in learning how to edit real estate videos.

For a seasoned real estate Pro - that already offers real estate listing videos - because Momenzo enables you to create a professional real estate video in less than 5-15 minutes, this means that you can now offer real estate videos as an Add On at an affordable price for every real estate listing.

For a seasoned real estate Pro - that has avoided offering real estate listing videos because the video gear and software is too big of an investment, the big learning curve, or time commitment of video editing - this means that you can now offer real estate videos as an Add On at an affordable price for every real estate listing.

5-15 Minutes of Your Time Per Shoot
I could imagine that for less than 5-15 minutes of your time shooting the video segments (prompted by the Momenzo app), you can be offering a super-valuable Add On for $149, $199, $249, $299 or $349 depending on your market, your client base and the listings that you shoot.

Since you have already been engaged for at least one service - real estate photos or a Matterport 3D Tour for example - the magic to doubling your revenue is to be able to do one or two Add Ons while you are already on location.

I am asking you to try Momenzo for shooting/editing/sharing real estate listing videos. (If you are in a vacation rental market, Momenzo offers rental templates too.) Shoot a few videos and gift them to clients (and let them know how much they are if they want to add this to their future real estate listing shoots).

The great news, the risk is $19 month-to-month for unlimited videos (for early adopters). You can cancel at any time and since you download the videos to host on YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook and Instagram, for example, there is no hosting charges and no Momenzo branding.

Plus, when you use this WGAN Affiliate Link for Momenzo and the coupon code - WGAN10 - you will save 10 percent. ($17.10 per month instead of $19 per month). And, if you pay annually the cost is $169 per year (at the rate of $14.08 per month.) Use the same WGAN Affiliate link for Momenzo and coupon code - WGAN10 - to pay annually, and your cost is $152.10 annually instead of $169 annually. That works out to $12.68 monthly, instead of $14.08 per month.

This means that you can test drive offering real estate videos for a month for just $17.10.

This seems like a no-brainer to me!

Yes. I receive a Momenzo affiliate commission. That said, I only promote products or services that I believe in. Your trust - the trust of the WGAN Community - is way more important than making money on something that will not help you and breaks that trust.

Momeno is not a perfect solution for real estate photographers today because you can not save the default branding/contact info for each client and you can not upload a jpg with a client's branding/contact info.

Momenzo is Designed for Real Estate Agents: Not Real Estate Photographers

As Momenzo co-Founder Guillaume Taueb wrote me today (4 February 2021): "... photographers are not our main target as the App hasn’t been adjusted for them yet. They can’t change the logo and profile picture by themselves. So they can use the templates but without their clients’ logo and profile picture. The App has been developed for Realtors. One access is for one branding. But of course, we have photographers who are using it ..."

That said, I could imagine that Momenzo will offer these features and will charge $49 per month, when it does. (And, I could imagine that Momenzo will grandfather in their early adapter real estate photographers.) So, getting started today MAY get you a TON MORE features designed for real estate photographers AND save you money.

Using Momenzo may help double your revenue with this simple, yet powerful Add On.

If I am wrong, you are out either $14.08 to test for a month or $152.10 annually to test for a year. And, the time commitment is about 5-15 minutes per listing.

That's worth repeating. This one idea may help you double your income with a 5-15 minutes more per listing for a tiny amount of money and time.

WGAN Forum Member @Dataventurer sums it up for real estate photographers:

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Dataventurer
@trueview360s The Momenzo app is targeted at real estate agents, by their own admission. The number of real estate agents is obviously larger than the number of real estate photographers! But, a real estate photographer can utilize this app to crank out pretty decent videos and get to a lot more agents who don't want to spend the budget for Matterport tours. Zillow is trying to cater to the same agent market with their Zillow 3D app. Make it easy enough and good enough so the agents can adopt using the app/platform for all their listings, not just the luxury listings.

You can use the No Logo template for multiple agents and add an intro and outro to it easily to add agent branding.

It's worth checking out!

You can read a lengthy, deep-dive analysis of Momenzo by @Dataventurer here in the WGAN Forum:

If you are shooting Zillow Tours, would this be a great Add On?

Still not convinced?

WGAN Forum discussions tagged: Momenzo
WGAN-TV Live at 5: Introduction to Momenzo for Real Estate Photographers

Questions about Momenzo?

Best,

Dan

Special Offer for WGAN Forum Members

1. WGAN Forum Members save 10 percent on Momenzo App with promo code: WGAN10
2. Use this WGAN Affiliate Link for the Momenzo App; the Coupon Code: WGAN10 AND pre-pay for the first 12 months - also receive - free - 12 Months WGAN-TV Training Academy Membership. (Simply email me your Momenzo App purchase receipt with the subject line: Momenzo App Annual Purchase for free WGAN-TV Training Academy 12 Month Membership DanSmigrod@WeGetAroundNetwork.com)
3. WGAN Standard Members and WGAN Premium Members receive the free use of the Momenzo App for 12 months to Shoot/Edit/Share Real Estate Videos.

Here's how to redeem this Special Offer for WGAN Standard and Premium Members

1. Use this WGAN Affiliate link for Momenzo to pre-pay for 12 months
2. Use this WGAN Coupon Code to save 10 percent: WGAN10
3. Use this WGAN Rebate Form to send us your Momenzo receipt
[Private Message @DanSmigrod for Password. Subject Line: WGAN Rebate Form Password]
4. Reimbursement will be via PayPal

Not yet a WGAN Standard or Premium Member?

1. Highlights of WGAN Standard and Premium Membership Benefits
2. Compare WGAN Membership Plans
3. Join WGAN Standard Member | Join WGAN Premium Member
4. WGAN Standard Membership ROI Calculator

Video 5: Momenzo Original Template 1 | Video courtesy of Momenzo YouTube Channel

Video 6: Momenzo Original Template 2 | Video courtesy of Momenzo YouTube Channel

Video 7: Momenzo Original Template 3 | Video courtesy of Momenzo YouTube Channel
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
New York City
3dVuz private msg quote post Address this user
I emailed them today. I purchased an annual plan and intended on adding the videos to my offerings to my agent clients. BUT I immediately realized it’s not white labeled. It’s branded for me as an agent not reselling photographer. They emailed me back saying I can get the videos with NO branding and I’d have to ADD the clients branding post-production. NOT happy. If this is marketed to Matterport photographers, they should have the ability to add clients info and artwork one time and then create a video for the client.
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@3dVuz

As a WGAN Standard Member, you receive the free use of the first year of Momenzo via WGAN Rebate Form. (I will Private Message you the password.)

Free! 12 Months Use of Momenzo App to Shoot/Edit/Share Real Estate Videos

Please note (as I wrote above):

---
Innovation happens when a technology designed for one use case (real estate agents) can be used for a different use case (real estate photographers).

Momeno is not a perfect solution for real estate photographers today because you can not save the default branding/contact info for each client and you can not upload a jpg with a client's branding/contact info.

Momenzo is Designed for Real Estate Agents: Not Real Estate Photographers

As Momenzo co-Founder Guillaume Taueb wrote me today (4 February 2021): "... photographers are not our main target as the App hasn’t been adjusted for them yet. They can’t change the logo and profile picture by themselves. So they can use the templates but without their clients’ logo and profile picture. The App has been developed for Realtors. One access is for one branding. But of course, we have photographers who are using it ..."

That said, I could imagine that Momenzo will offer these features and will charge $49 per month, when it does. (And, I could imagine that Momenzo will grandfather in their early adapter real estate photographers.) So, getting started today MAY get you a TON MORE features designed for real estate photographers AND save you money.

Using Momenzo may help double your revenue with this simple, yet powerful Add On.

---

Momenzo is white-labeled: it just doesn't support multiple real estate agent profiles.

---

As I also wrote above:

---

WGAN Forum Member @Dataventurer sums it up for real estate photographers:

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Dataventurer
@trueview360s The Momenzo app is targeted at real estate agents, by their own admission. The number of real estate agents is obviously larger than the number of real estate photographers! But, a real estate photographer can utilize this app to crank out pretty decent videos and get to a lot more agents who don't want to spend the budget for Matterport tours. Zillow is trying to cater to the same agent market with their Zillow 3D app. Make it easy enough and good enough so the agents can adopt using the app/platform for all their listings, not just the luxury listings.

You can use the No Logo template for multiple agents and add an intro and outro to it easily to add agent branding.

It's worth checking out!

You can read a lengthy, deep-dive analysis of Momenzo by @Dataventurer here in the WGAN Forum:

If you are shooting Zillow Tours, would this be a great Add On?

---

Yes. You are on the bleeding edge of innovation.

Dan

P.S. I am the one that sees the potential for real estate photographers even though Momenzo does NOT support multiple real estate agent profiles (today).
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia

Screen Grab: Get a WGAN-TV Live at 5 Show Reminder via Text

Hi All,

Reminder that this WGAN-TV Live at 5 show airs tonight, Friday, 12 February 2021.

Best,

Dan
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia

Screen Grab: WGAN Double Your Income with Momenzo Calculator

Hi All,

How to double your annual revenue per year (example):

✓ $51,740/year: 260 photo shoots per year at $199 each (5 "times" 52 weeks = 260).
✓ $103,480/year: Add On 260 unbranded videos for MLS per year at $199 each (5 "times" 52 weeks = 260).

Try the WGAN Double Your Income with Momenzo Calculator and:

1. Add On of branded real estate marketing videos
2. Changing the percentage of photo shoots that accept the Add On of branded and/or unbranded real estate videos
3. Rate that you charge for a real estate photo shoot
4. Rate that you charge for branded/unbranded real estate marketing videos

Your thoughts?

Dan
Post 5 IP   flag post
101587 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?