Where 3D Capture and Real Estate Media Pros
Learn What’s Working and Find Their Next Job
What a shoot actually costs you
8K sq ft field test
Last 24 Hours: 156 Unique Visitors
9,535 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 14,144 Page Views | 10,582 Unique Visitors | 11 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Las Vegas
DaveFahrny private msg quote post Address this user
Does anyone know if it possible to download the highlight reel when it's created.
Post 1 • IP   flag post
Standard
Member
Wandsworth U.K.
RobinLycka private msg quote post Address this user
no, it´s not. You can get it converted to a video using one of the 3rd party providers that you´ll find on this forum, or you can screen grab it yourself using any screen recording software.
Post 2 • IP   flag post
dorlando private msg quote post Address this user
We are using screen capturing software to implement parts of the Matterport product into a company demo reel, adding to our photo and video offering. This way one reel covers all three aspects. I will also be doing a Matterport specific demo reel.
Post 3 • IP   flag post
lisahinson private msg quote post Address this user
I made a little MP4 from stills using Movavi Video Editor 3 - Easy to use, you can add music and transitions and text. Inexpensive as well. They also have a screen capture app.
Post 4 • IP   flag post
Las Vegas
DaveFahrny private msg quote post Address this user
I have tried capturing the highlight reel with Snagit but it comes out choppy. Is there a preferred screen capture that works better. I used X-Mirage but there are always issues getting the software to work.
Post 5 • IP   flag post
Standard
Member
Wandsworth U.K.
RobinLycka private msg quote post Address this user
Starting at $ 25 I think this will save you the headache:

http://www.we-get-around.com/wegetaround-atlanta-our-blog/2015/5/24/matterport-photographers-cms-videos-floor-plans-and-training-services

If the video comes out choppy, I´d assume it´s hardware related as your computer is not able to keep up with both running the Matterport Space and recording the screen simultanously. (It might be something else, but this is my assumption anyway).
Post 6 • IP   flag post
dorlando private msg quote post Address this user
I use QuickTime or ScreenFlow with really good results. As a production company I would rather not hire out myself. Costs savings and most importantly, total control over our product.
Post 7 • IP   flag post
108321 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?