Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
3D ShowcaseNewbies

Help Menu Missing for 3D Virtual Tours1409

lisahinson private msg quote post Address this user
Used to when people would click to load the matterport 3D a screen (overlay) would show up and tell people to use their arrow keys. I never see it anymore?? What happened to it??
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@lisahinson

The easiest way to ALWAYS show help is to use a 3rd Party Content Management System to manage your models. For example, we use WP3D Models that has a check box to set the default to ALWAYS or NEVER.

If you want to set the HELP instructions to ALWAYS on using the Matterport provided URL for the Space (formerly known as 3D Showcase) ...

"The help screen will display the first time a Matterport user loads a model," according to Matterport Support.

"To ALWAYS show help, add the &help=1 parameter following the model string."

Matterport's Example

<iframe width="853" height="480" src='http://my.matterport.com/show/?m=xxxxxxxxxx&help=1' frameborder="0"></iframe>

Dan

Post 2 IP   flag post
Thank you Dan!
Post 3 IP   flag post
Missoula, MT
rpetersn private msg quote post Address this user
Hi @lisahinson - Matterport models only show this on a user's first view. However, you can "force" show it on specific models using a link "attribute". I don't currently have access to the link on Matterport's site that displays all of the various attribute options - @dansmigrod, can you post that in a comment here?
Post 4 IP   flag post
Missoula, MT
rpetersn private msg quote post Address this user
Oh wow - during the time I was typing (on my phone) all that already happened. Nice work!!
Post 5 IP   flag post
thanks also @rpetersn !!
Post 6 IP   flag post
101436 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?