Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
AerialWayz private msg quote post Address this user
Hi,

I started in the 360 industry after many years in drones and this forum has been an excellent learning platform, there are so many 360 experts out there helping guys like us to start.

My question is I have tried a few of the platforms to see which is a good fit for us, but one of the platforms was CloudPano.com and I continually get these types of emails:

PS: We are considering raising our prices, so if you are on the fence, today is a good day to lock in your membership with CloudPano Pro Plus. Here is your link to upgrade your account.

I have tried typing in CloudPano in this forum search box, but no results. Does anyone have experience with CloudPano?

Thanks,
John.
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
lilnitsch private msg quote post Address this user
I have the lifetime cloudpano pro plus account
Post 2 IP   flag post
Hi lilnitsch,

Thanks for the info, I've read a lot of your posts. I do like the platform, just didn't see it much here.
Thanks again, John.
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
lilnitsch private msg quote post Address this user
@AerialWayz

I use CloudPano for Vacant Land VR tours & recently I have been recycling the Panos from the Zillow tours I have been shooting which allows me to get that 3D pin in Zillow, Trulia, & Realtor.com

https://www.capturenwlive.com/tours/WDwmNMO42X
Post 4 IP   flag post
@lilnitsch

Thanks, aerials look very clean. We have been specializing in aerials for the last 5 years so all this new advice and info on 360 is a great help for our future projects.
Thanks, John.
Post 5 IP   flag post
101436 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?