Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 732 Unique Visitors
9,055 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,766 Page Views | 19,092 Unique Visitors | 27 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
CubiCasaFloor PlansHome3DSMagicPlan

recommendations for floor plan only14011

WGAN Standard
Saugatuck, Michigan
fotoguy private msg quote post Address this user
It's been a while since I have been asked to do just a floorplan. I usually upsell them to a full tour but not this time. There is a thread on floorplans but it is 3 years old. Things are changing quickly. What businesses in your opinion has the best and easiest floorplans. The ease of uploading is important to me.
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@fotoguy

You can shoot a tour faster with Asteroom and InsideMaps and order the floor plan from them! You can pay per tour (no subscription). EyeSpy360 is subscription based. (Three great solutions for floor plan too.)

If you want to use a Floor Plan creation app only:

Another floor plan option: magicplan
Home3Ds.com Home Scan App to Compete with CubiCasa
How can you do only floor plan? [CubiCasa)

Dan
Post 2 IP   flag post
bryanhscott private msg quote post Address this user
@fotoguy

Easy peasy. Cubi.Casa is the website URL. For floorplan only, it's quick and braindead simple and, so far as accuracy, within about 5% (some rooms are a bit larger and some can be a bit smaller than measured), but you can actually put a tape measure on the rooms and then edit to your manual measurements in the dashboard to make them very accurate. You can also re-label rooms as needed if you don't like the auto-assigned names provided. The edit process is also simple and quick.

I tried magicplan a couple of years ago and found them to be very cumbersome and time-consuming, though I am willing to admit I did not give them a thorough workout during my trial run.

EyeSpy360 is another solution, but you have to do a tour so you also get the floorplan. Their floorplans are not what you expect to see. Doors and kitchen/bath fixtures are missing and unless you do more than one scan in a room; i.e., combined kitchen/dining for example, or a master bedroom that is split up into bed area, closet area and en suite bath, then you will not capture the detail. Likewise with bypass closets, or any closet for that matter, usually the doors are missing in the floorplan. Bottomline, if you wanted to just give it away, the EyeSpy360 platform is a good choice.

I've never even tried Home3DS.com, but I understand it is a really good competitor to Cubi.Casa, but have no idea about accuracy, or cost.
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Saugatuck, Michigan
fotoguy private msg quote post Address this user
Thank you Bryan. Does WGAN have any member discounts for Cubicasa?
Post 4 IP   flag post
bryanhscott private msg quote post Address this user
@fotoguy YW! I am unaware of any WGAN discount structure. Perhaps Dan can weigh in on that one.
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by @fotoguy
Thank you Bryan. Does WGAN have any member discounts for Cubicasa?

Unfortunately, no.

Dan
Post 6 IP   flag post
Letsshoot private msg quote post Address this user
@fotoguy

I have used CubiCasa for flooplans. If you apply to be a certified photographer with them and are successful your first scan is free. Process is very quick. See clickable text.

You need to do this on the desktop version of the program and not the app.

As mentioned earlier I would definitely recommend using a laser to double check measurements.
Post 7 IP   flag post
101749 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?