Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 817 Unique Visitors
9,053 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,913 Page Views | 19,259 Unique Visitors | 30 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
FAQIntroductionsNewbies

New to the WGAN Forum? Please introduce yourself14

DavidPlatinumHD private msg quote post Address this user
Hi everyone.

New to Matterport, excited to get started with the tech.
Post 151 IP   flag post
NoRC private msg quote post Address this user
Been lurking around here for a while, thought I should stick my head up and say g'day.

Allow myself to introduce ... myself.

I'm the IT guy at PlatinumHD, my job is overseeing the integration into our systems and our clients systems along with aiding in the operations of the camera.

I primarily spend my time developing using PHP/Javacript and MySQL for web applications. Client side wise its all Java, Unity and when forced at gun point .NET :P

We have run the camera a few times on jobs now and really impressed with its performance and how accurate it is. Looking forward to developing some interesting solutions using the data available from these cameras in combination with virtual reality (DK2/GearVR).
Post 152 IP   flag post
Jamie private msg quote post Address this user
Greetings and welcome
Post 153 IP   flag post
BrendanB private msg quote post Address this user
Welcome guys, great to have some more contributors from Oz.
Post 154 IP   flag post
JamieSher private msg quote post Address this user
Welcome chaps! More power from Aus! What city are you based in? J
Post 155 IP   flag post

NoRC private msg quote post Address this user
Based out of the Gold Coast here - and thanks for the welcomes
Post 156 IP   flag post
Erika_D private msg quote post Address this user
Hi, all! I'm out in Colorado, using this awesome tech in my family's real estate team.
Post 157 IP   flag post
JasonB private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Everyone!

Along with most of you, I'm new to Matterport and looking forward to learning and, hopefully, contributing to the discussions along the way.
Post 158 IP   flag post
Welcome Jason.
What part of Oz are you from?
Post 159 IP   flag post
JasonB private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks Jamie.
From Melbourne, Victoria.
Post 160 IP   flag post
Cool. I'm from Newcastle. Now in Canada
Post 161 IP   flag post
BrendanB private msg quote post Address this user
Jamie - didn't realise you were an expat How long have you been working with Matterport?
Post 162 IP   flag post
RobV private msg quote post Address this user
Hey Guys, ordered my camera and am now waiting and having my website built.

I want to put an example of a residential scan up on my website, can anyone help me out with an unbranded scan?

Im in Sydney, Australia...so not a competitor for anyone in the US.

Thanks
Rob
Post 163 IP   flag post
Hey Bob

Here you go
https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=yqstnuAEVhm

Jamie
Post 164 IP   flag post
RobV private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks mate
Post 165 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
All,

400+ Matterport User Group members from 32 countries.

Please introduce yourself here.

Best,

Dan
Post 166 IP   flag post
SummerMayhugh private msg quote post Address this user
Hello! I'm Summer, a real estate agent located in NorthEast Ohio.

I've been scanning for five months now for Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Professional Realty. So far we've created a website, marketing pieces, and a billing process for agents using the technology.

And this forum helped me immensely throughout the way!
Post 167 IP   flag post
YairYepez private msg quote post Address this user
@SummerMayhugh
Welcome!Can you shate your website link?
Post 168 IP   flag post
SummerMayhugh private msg quote post Address this user
luxuryohiohome.com
Post 169 IP   flag post
WGAN
Basic
Fort Worth, TX
3dHouseScan private msg quote post Address this user
Hi everyone! My name is Aya. I've been a member for a little while now but here I am finally saying hello. I mainly do scan in Fort Worth, TX area for various real estate agents and investors. If you're ever in town and you're craving tacos, I recommend El Mil Tacos on Hemphill St. You won't regret it

I am thankful for the forum as you all have helped me tremendously. I'm excited that we are all apart of a wonderful community!
Post 170 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by @cyberManor
My name is Gordon van Zuiden and I am the founder and owner of cyberManor in Los Gatos, California. For over 15 years cyberManor has provided customized audio video and control technologies to affluent homeowners in the San Francisco Bay Area. Two years ago we retrofitted a home in downtown Los Gatos (also our office) into a Smart Home experience center showcasing best of breed connected home technologies for our potential clients. ...

I am very interested in the Matterport 3D camera and software to shoot our Los Gatos Smart Home Experience Center so that we can place this video on our website to give potential clients an interactive tour of our Experience Center from their own smart phone, tablet, or web browser. The new Matterport tag feature will give us a chance to call out each of the smart home technology stations in the home as they tour the smart home floor plan.

I am very excited about the potential of this product and its ability to attract potential clients to visit our showroom and experience these connected home solutions. ...
Post 171 IP   flag post
Gweb private msg quote post Address this user
Hey Matterers,

I'm Greg from Montana, USA. I'm a developer who's working with @rpetersn to spread the word about his nifty WordPress plugin for Matterport called WP3D Models.

The Matterport camera totally blows me away with what you can do with it. I'm looking forward to getting to know you all, plus see all the creative ways you're using your own models.

Cheers!
Post 172 IP   flag post
PlatinumTOD private msg quote post Address this user
I couldn't work out how to rename my account so I had to create a new one.

As I mentioned before I do code (PHP/Python/C#/Java/Javascript) and have a photographic background as well.

My 9-5 is systems admin at PlatinumHD, however I am also currently the Matterport camera operator. Done a few scans now and really really enjoy running the camera on site. Almost tempted to trade up coding and server management for the peacefulness of operating the camera.

I hate to say it, but its a lot of fun.

Anyways just re-introducing myself.
Post 173 IP   flag post
clarity private msg quote post Address this user
I'm new to the Matterport and am thankful to have a forum full of Wise People for when I have questions. I'm not smart enough to even know what the questions are at this point!

With only two shoots done, during which I had experienced photographers guiding me, I am aware of how little I know and I realize the more knowledge I obtain, the easier Matterport photography will come to me. And, of course, I'll produce a better end product.

So, hello from the Greater Puget Sound Region of Washington!

Suzanne
Post 174 IP   flag post
Welcome Suzanne
You will get the hang of it
Post 175 IP   flag post
justlist3D private msg quote post Address this user

Hello Everyone!!!

David Fuller here in Arizona...owner operator of Justlist3d. We offer 3D imaging, drone work and stills throughout Arizona. Looking forward to all the insight this group has to offer!!! Please reach out anytime 602-363-7653
Post 176 IP   flag post
ron0987 private msg quote post Address this user
Welcome clarity and justlist3D

Great forum for info and help, Suzanne in the same area so if you need help get with me.

Ron
Post 177 IP   flag post
Gweb private msg quote post Address this user
@clarity Quote:
Originally Posted by clarity
I'm new to the Matterport and am thankful to have a forum full of Wise People for when I have questions. I'm not smart enough to even know what the questions are at this point!

With only two shoots done, during which I had experienced photographers guiding me, I am aware of how little I know and I realize the more knowledge I obtain, the easier Matterport photography will come to me. And, of course, I'll produce a better end product.

So, hello from the Greater Puget Sound Region of Washington!

Suzanne

Hi Suzanne,

Welcome. You're not that far from me here in Western Montana.
Post 178 IP   flag post
BLee private msg quote post Address this user
Hello, I have been following the forum and decided to join. I have 10 scans complete and value the information provided here in the forum. Great resource and I look forward to being a member of the community.
Post 179 IP   flag post
EXITRealtyMizner private msg quote post Address this user
New to the Forum but excited to be here!

www.ExitRealtyMizner.com
Boca Raton, FL
561-501-1001
Post 180 IP   flag post
101633 924 30