Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 837 Unique Visitors
9,052 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 35,106 Page Views | 19,195 Unique Visitors | 30 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
FAQIntroductionsNewbies

New to the WGAN Forum? Please introduce yourself14

AlphaState3D private msg quote post Address this user
Hello Everyone,

My name is Karl and I am just starting up my 3d Virtual Tour business in the Niagara Falls Canada area. Excited I came across this forum and I look forward to sharing successes and learning tips and tricks of the trade from an experienced group like yourselves.

Cheers!
Post 876 IP   flag post
Laserpro3532 private msg quote post Address this user
My name is Jim Minewiser.

I am the President and Founder of As Built Floor Plan Service, Inc located in West Sacramento, CA 95691. Phone 916-873-8141. Our firm provides 2D and3D floor plans using AutoCad Architecture and Revit.

We provide virtual tours through Matterport with our BLK360 laser scanner.

Our clients are architects, commercial brokers, property managers, commercial property owners, Schools, historical buildings, hospitality, hospitals, AEC and more. We have been in business for over 27 years.
Post 877 IP   flag post
peterek87 private msg quote post Address this user
Hi I am Peter from Germany, I make 360 Virtual Tours with a DSLR Camera, I use PTGui and 3dVista. I am new in 360 Virtual Tours and I hope that I can here learn many new things. Thank You
Besy regards peter
Post 878 IP   flag post
ali_shaikhtech private msg quote post Address this user
Hi, I am Ali Zaffar a business development manager at Shaikhtech India, who is an authorized service partner and VAR for Matterport in India.
We are operating from our office in Bangalore, India. Kindly reach out to us to help you create 3D digital twins and create virtual 360 degree tours for your homes, offices, warehouses and any other space you can imagine.
We offer our services pan India and we offer to customize the scans using our proprietary tools as per your business needs.

We are also the authorized distributors for Matterport 360 cameras and Matterport Pro 2 cameras and service partners for the same.

Regards,
Ali Zaffar
Business development manager
ShaikhTech India
Post 879 IP   flag post
360ploplo private msg quote post Address this user
Hi,i have been only watching from outside and ultimately a lot of interesting person, ideas and information bring me back here, so i decided step in introduce myself and hopefully learn and share what i can.

Regards
Post 880 IP   flag post

SeeIt360 private msg quote post Address this user
Greetings from Sacramento …

My name is Rick and I am in the beginning stages of establishing my 360° Virtual Tour and Google Street View business.

Not a rookie; I got my start pre-pandemic with Matterport and was able to get in several tours before the shutdown.

A few years later, and with the recent purchase of a Theta Z1, I hope to make a comeback.

My initial focus will be on the small business until I get the knack of things before progressing to bigger business.

I earned my Google Trusted Photographer certification in 2019 and am working on my Zillow Trusted Photographer cert.

See you out there!
Post 881 IP   flag post
thedavidteter private msg quote post Address this user
Hi all!

I'm a new real estate photographer in Lafayette, Indiana. I've been taking pictures (drone and Matterport as well) for about a year, but am now taking new clients on a regular basis and have created a website with portfolio and pricing. Long time reader of WGAN, but I am now deciding to commit to making this my full time job and improve my craft.

Find me at https://houndsandhouses.media.

Hoping to make this my full time soon!
Post 882 IP   flag post
teamrevo private msg quote post Address this user
Hi,

I am Tabish worked as a sub contractor for last seven years in Greater Toronto Area. Now slowly developing my own brand. Experienced in HDR, Flambiant techniques, Cinematic Videos, Matterport, Drone shoots, corporate events, weddings, portraits and headshots.

Looking forward to learn from others.
Post 883 IP   flag post
Szrami private msg quote post Address this user
Hi,
I am Paulina. I am interested in 3D virtual tours but I am begginer and that´s why I joined this group. I would like to learn new things from more experienced colleagues.
I use DSLR camara and PTGui for creating 360 panoramas.
Post 884 IP   flag post
TOP private msg quote post Address this user
Hello team, I'm new to this space or the reality capture industry. I currently operate a real estate company and see this as the next evolution to support real estate and the AEC industry. Looking forward to the vast information you have acquired to help me learn more about it and contribute as well.
Post 885 IP   flag post
jamal2022 private msg quote post Address this user
Hi guys,

I am a virtual tour photographer from Germany using Matterport and GSV to better present businesses and real estate online. I founded my company roughly one year ago and have benefited from the information of the forum several times in the past and have therefore decided to join in order to contribute my part and ask questions.

Thanks! Jamal
Post 886 IP   flag post
mvanvliet private msg quote post Address this user
Hi guys!

I am an entrepreneur in the space of 3D-scanning, based in Spain.

Before I worked in all stages of software (product owner). From idea to innovation, development and deployment.

Would like to help out others, and also learn from experienced entrepreneurs and photographers myself.

Thanks and best regards,
Post 887 IP   flag post
your360 private msg quote post Address this user
Hi all,

Thanks for all the huge amount of advice and info in these forums.

I've been providing GSV in the UK for a number of years. Recently venured into the work of Matterport based on a couple of client's requirements.

Looking forward to learning more!
Post 888 IP   flag post
Godrod private msg quote post Address this user
Usc '21 Marshal Alumni with an emphasized Real Estate Finance.
Living in Los Angele currently, looking to network with people who are knowledgeable in Matterport, AEC- AutoDesk, Drone-Lidar (I am part 107), and use cases where these tools have been applied to Multifamily Residential Real Estate Operations, Acquisitions, and Management for Portfolios of 3-5k units.
https://www.linkedin.com/in/godrod/
Post 889 IP   flag post
Emergency
Responder
Training in
MatterPak
Lexington, Kentucky
RSET private msg quote post Address this user
Hello! We are a small company in Lexington, KY (Michael P. currently speaking) and we make software that allows users like you all here to interact with your [b]Matterport 3D scans in meaningful yet fun ways[/b].

We call it the Rapid Synthetic Environment Tool (RSET) and it allows you to walk through your 3D scans and paint on the walls, add furniture and other objects, record video from virtual cameras, and so much more. Our most recent venture is a partnership with Matterport where you can play a zombie survival game in your MatterPaks (free at www.MatterPakAttack.com).

Our more serious work is with the Navy and first responders to provide virtual training exercises in digital twins such as active shooter, fire suppression, and mass casualty event training.

We are very excited to finally be a part of this community and I look forward to meeting you all and learning more about 3D scanning as a whole!
Post 890 IP   flag post
alexbes private msg quote post Address this user
Hello!
We are beginning our business in Virtual Staging for Real Estate. Generally work with 3DVista and Matterport.

Our service HOTHOME - Virtual Renovation, designed for those who sell real estate around the world! We can create stunning 3d tour for real estate, which can be used in presentation in order to sell a house or apartment.

With our help clients don't need any real reconstruction to highlight your advertisement on real estate market.

[3dvista]https://storage.net-fs.com/hosting/7438871/4/[/3dvista]
Post 891 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyload300
Thank you to everyone supporting WGAN 😊
Video:

Regards
Hisham
Bokra.me
Post 892 IP   flag post
SuperViz
Marketing
Director
San Diego, California
AineSuperViz private msg quote post Address this user
Hi! I work at SuperViz - we're an immersive video conferencing platform that enables meetings and guided tours (now with customized avatars!) inside Matterport digital twins, 3D CAD models, Sketchfab models, and 360 photos and renderings.

We got started a few years ago but this year we've definitely seen the most growth and have launched lots of new features.

Many thanks to Dan for all his help and guidance. I'm excited to get involved in the forum and continue learning from everyone.

Aine Kmen
https://www.linkedin.com/in/ainekmen/
Post 893 IP   flag post
Founder/CEO
Oppy AI Assistant
San Clemente, California and Boston
_AG private msg quote post Address this user
Hi All - My name is Alex Gustafson.

I love Making. Media, miners, drones, software... sushi... Any challenge is shiny.

Currently solving portfolios & booking @ Remark.re

If this is a problem for you, check us out. If you'd like to contribute to this mission in any way, please reach out on Linkedin.

Always looking to build my network of fellow creators or entrepreneurs.

We're based in San Clemente, CA and Boston, MA.

Talk soon!

Alex Gustafson
LinkedIn

Post 894 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by @Adrian_P
Brand new member here and I would like to introduce myself. We are based in Ireland and cover the whole Island and GB mainland.

We were originally a commercial hygiene company but see our future in digital capture services mainly for FM, Building Control & Survey purposes rather than real estate/insurance.

We have our trusted Pro 2’s and hope to add a Pro3 once you guys really put them to the test!

Hope we can add some knowledge to the forum and will be looking for advice where possible (Learnt a lot by error ourselves so far in the past year before we knew WGAN existed!)
Post 895 IP   flag post
Jaina_copyandspace private msg quote post Address this user
Hello!

I am Jaina, the founder of Copy and Space. We provide 3D virtual tours + 3D scans in UK and Europe, using the Matterport Pro3.

The services we are currently providing are:
- 3D virtual matterport tours for businesses
- Property marketing packages (photos+plan+3D tour)
- Point Cloud Surveys for the AEC industry.

Would really appreciate social follows and interactions! We try to post interesting content and useful blogs.

Instagram - @ copyandspace
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/copyandspace
Linkedin - https://www.linkedin.com/company/copy-and-space/

I am also an architect, so very interested in how 3D virtual tours / point cloud scans can be used as a design / construction tool for architects. Will make a separate post on this soon!
Post 896 IP   flag post
LA360VR private msg quote post Address this user
Hi,

I am Cy Saelens, co-founder & sales director of LA360VR (www.LA360VR.com)
MSP since 2017, we are located in Los Angeles and we have a dozen techs in our team covering:
- Southern California incl. Los Angeles & San Diego
- Northern California incl. San Francisco, San Jose and Sacramento
All our techs are equipped with Pro2 (or Pro3, we have 3 of them so far), DJI Mavic Pro and DSLR camera.

We also have a couple of BLK360 and we register point with Cyclone software for As-built projects requiring higher point-cloud density.

We also have an in-house postproduction team for photo editing, virtual staging & renovation (still & 360 photos), CGIs, CAD modelling..

With over 2,000 projects completed per year, we are possibly one of the largest MSPs in California. A large portion of our projects are in residential Real Estate but we also have intensive experience with Commercial RE, hospitality, industrial sites, schools, multi-location retail stores or construction sites...
If we are looking for a partner in California who can provide high quality projects, consistency, quick turnaround and professionalism for all your jobs, I look forward to discussing with you soon.

Cy Saelens
LA360VR Sales Director
Post 897 IP   flag post
maritimevirtual private msg quote post Address this user
Hello Everyone!

My name is Robert McConnell and I am the co-founder of Maritime Virtual Tours Inc.
I run this business with my wife Patricia.

The services we provide are Matterport 3D virtual tours, drone aerial photography/videography, real estate photography and virtual staging.

We have been in business for almost one year and we are working with many realtors and corporate companies helping to capture homes, hospitality businesses, big box stores, etc.

We travel and do business in all Atlantic provinces - New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island and Newfoundland and Labrador.

Looking forward to connecting and collaborating with all you awesome people here in this network!

Cheers!

Robert McConnell
Maritime Virtual Tours Inc.
www.maritimevirtual.ca
https://www.instagram.com/maritimevirtualtours/
Post 898 IP   flag post
adostrophe private msg quote post Address this user
Hi fellow Matterporters,

Happy to be in this group!

I'm Niranjan from Adostrophe, and offer scanning services across India. We used to be a Google Ads agency (ex-employee of Yahoo) but Matterport has become our main business now. Then we forayed into selling Insta360 cameras on Amazon quite profitably.
With Streetview, our company got startup recognised in AR/VR.

Since the Pro2, life has never been the same.

Instead of showing MP tours, I thought a video might be more fun. This is about 30 hours of work compressed into 60 seconds:

Years back, I used to create these virtual tours for free. However, I only learnt best-practices while working on paid projects and especially those of MSPs. Some of my best work is NDA bound though.

While the Pro3 and BLK360 are great, I'm hoping MP would soon make the G2 compatible.

Otherwise I don't use any 3rd parties.

Feel free to ask me anything related to Google Ads (Search Campaigns) or about scanning in India. I also setup Google Ad Grant accounts for nonprofits and NGOs globally - and don't charge them.

So that's about me. I'll be going this forum and learning more about all of you, and the the content.

Cheers,
Niranjan

https://www.adostrophe.com
https://www.linkedin.com/company/adostrophe/
https://www.facebook.com/Adostrophe360/
Post 899 IP   flag post
kennarotama private msg quote post Address this user
Hi All,

I am Ken Narotama from Jakarta, Indonesia. Just starting out learning Matterport, for use in AEC and Property Management for internal use of my company (Samudera). In the middle of purchase of a Matterport Pro3, a 360cam and a Matterport plan.

Happy to found WGAN, excited to learn...

Regards
Ken
Post 900 IP   flag post
Diego private msg quote post Address this user
My name is Diego Gastaminza, and I am thrilled to be a part of this forum. I wanted to take a moment to introduce you to our new company, ImmTech360. We are launching in the North Houston, Texas area and are focused on providing immersive technology solutions.

I have been blown away by the warm welcome I have received here in North Houston and I am grateful for the opportunity to be a part of such an amazing community. I am always available if there is anything I can do to help my fellow members, so please don't hesitate to reach out.

One of the exciting projects we are currently working on is the new Pro3. We are excited to bring this new solution to the market and are eager to see the impact it will have.

Thank you for taking the time to read this introduction. I look forward to being a part of this community and contributing in any way I can.

Best regards!

Diego Gastaminza
ImmTech360
Post 901 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
London, Ontario Canada
OzHamid private msg quote post Address this user
Greetings, everyone!
I'm Oz Hamid, the proprietor of Cedars Immersive Marketing. It's a pleasure to join this network and contribute to its growth while also seeking opportunities to expand my business and assist others in doing the same.

My company operates throughout Canada, with a primary focus on Ontario - specifically, the London and Greater Toronto Area, as well as all the areas in between.

We specialize in providing services such as Matterport virtual tours, aerial drone videos and photos, 3D renderings, real estate photography, and videography.

While I have mainly focused on these services, I am also exploring the BIM and as-built sector and eager to develop my expertise in this area. I'm excited to collaborate with you all and discover ways to advance together. I have a deep passion for what I do and am eager to connect with like-minded individuals.

Thank you for your time, and I'm looking forward to connecting with you and growing our network!
Best regards,
Oz Hamid
Cedars Immersive Marketing
Post 902 IP   flag post
manog private msg quote post Address this user
Hello,

I'm Manolis Geldermans founder of 360digitaltwin.nl. I like to join this network to share experience and knowledge about 3D projects.

We are specialized in providing Matterport services such as 3D Virtual Tours and Google Streetview Tours. Capturing with Matterport Pro2 cameras and we will soon have a Matterport Pro3 for outside scanning. We operate troughout Europe but we target for projects in The Netherlands, Belgium and Germany.

At this moment we do field test with the Ricoh Z1 camera in combination with 3D Vista software. Experience will be shared trough this forum as well as our website and social media.

Best regards,
Manolis Geldermans

Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/360digitaltwin-nl/
Post 903 IP   flag post
PixelatedProds private msg quote post Address this user
Hello!

My name is Shawn and I operate a small business that specializes in creating virtual twins of almost any space. We have shot a 150,000 Sq Ft industrial warehouse, to small retail and residential.

I currently have capture techs in Colorado Springs Co, Houston Texas, and St. Paul.

Looking forward to being a part of this community and bringing value when I can, and learning when I can't.
Post 904 IP   flag post
360ProsCo private msg quote post Address this user
Hello everyone!

I'm Boris, and this video introduces me better than I can myself

At 360Pros, we specialize in creating immersive virtual tours that bring properties to life for your clients and stakeholders. Catering to real estate developers, educational institutions, and commercial property organizations, our cutting-edge virtual tour solutions enable your audience to experience your properties as if they were really there.

Utilizing the latest in image capturing, 3D rendering and interactive technology, our expert team crafts web-based experiences that captivate and engage viewers, allowing them to visualize, explore, and evaluate properties remotely with unparalleled detail and realism. Our virtual tours not only enhance the decision-making process but also create meaningful connections between your brand and your target audience.

We pride ourselves on our commitment to delivering tailor-made virtual tour experiences that surpass expectations and drive results. Trust us to transform the way your clients and stakeholders experience your properties, and unlock the full potential of your commercial ventures.

Vision: Pioneering immersive digital realities that transform property experiences.

Mission: Crafting hyper-realistic virtual spaces that seamlessly connect businesses, customers, and stakeholders, bridging the gap between imagination and reality.

Brand Promise: Experience the essence of being there.
Post 905 IP   flag post
101629 924 30