Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 817 Unique Visitors
9,053 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,913 Page Views | 19,259 Unique Visitors | 30 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
FAQIntroductionsNewbies

New to the WGAN Forum? Please introduce yourself14

adamhenry private msg quote post Address this user
Beautiful pic guys, hope you enjoy a lot there.
Post 651 IP   flag post

My first tour starts here in this beautiful home.
Post 652 IP   flag post
kpfpdx private msg quote post Address this user
Hi,

I have just started my own business as an independent Matterport Service Provider in Portland, Oregon, after spending the last 2 years as the Matterport operator for a residential real estate brokerage. It's the perfect combination of my passion for both real estate and photography. Focusing on local real estate right now but open to branching out to other avenues as well.

Best regards,
Katie
Post 653 IP   flag post
Great job guys, best of luck.
Post 654 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michaela
Hello everyone,

My name is Michaela and a I am a photographer based in Bratislava,
Slovakia.

I work for a real estate company as a photographer and also I create
virtual tours for them with Matterport. I am new in using Matterport, for creating virtual tours I use my RICOH THETA V. I am really glad that I found this forum, so thank you for accepting me

Thank you very much and have a nice day!

Michaela

Glad to know that you are real estate photographer.
Post 655 IP   flag post

SantiagoAyerbe private msg quote post Address this user
Hey there!

Im Santiago i work as a architect in Barcelona, i have started my own business on 3d laser scanning to BIM.

Santiago A. Ayerbe O.
Architect and Consultant in BIM Solutions
AAD_Workshop
[Private Message me]
www.aadworkshop.com
Post 656 IP   flag post
Brooklyn, NY
Oboldyrev private msg quote post Address this user
Hello everyone
I am Oleg, MSP in ny.
www.boldvirtuality.com
Post 657 IP   flag post
jasonkahan private msg quote post Address this user
Hello all!

I am not a matter pro and not a business owner profiting from Matterport. I have However owned 3 Matterport cameras and I just got a Ricoh theta s. Three Matterport because my 23 year old PM has dropped it twice!

I am a developer and engineer as is my wife and she is also a realtor. I got in to Matterport when our area architects started charging $1500-$2000 per unit for condo docs and I begin doing them myself.
Post 658 IP   flag post
Lewisville, Texas
Damato1005 private msg quote post Address this user
Hello. My name is Dan and I live in the Tampa Bay area. I look forward to learning from you all.
Post 659 IP   flag post
butteryak private msg quote post Address this user
Hey++

I'm Chris, been doing Web/SEO social media for many years, having a few clients ask about 360s and Google Street View, so looking to expand my offerings a bit. Nice to have a good place to bounce ideas around, happy to be here++

C :-)
Post 660 IP   flag post
Paulo private msg quote post Address this user
Hi everyone,
I’m Paul and not long ago I started my own business in germany, focussing on virtual tours.Looking forward to contribute to this forum.

This is my first tour
Post 661 IP   flag post
VisiteNow private msg quote post Address this user
Hello community

my name is Karim

I launched my business in Morocco (north of africa)

Technophile from my childhood it was only a matter of time before taking on
a Matterport business.

Looking forward to learn from you all and work toguether.

Here's my website clickable text
Post 662 IP   flag post
grinevri private msg quote post Address this user
This is the virtual tour of the Old Town in Torun Poland. I have made this tour back in 2015. It consists of 4 spherical panoramas linked to each other.

Old Town, Torun, Poland

Post 663 IP   flag post
NicoZ private msg quote post Address this user
Hey there! My name is Nico Zanzucchi. I am the Head of Sales for 3D RoomScapes.

I am based out of the Chicagoland area, and have an extensive amount of knowledge with Matterport technology, hardware and software, as well as VR technology as well.

I have been using matterport technology for over a year now, and I have worked with residential homes, small and commercial businesses, as well as many other clients.

I'd love to be a resource for anyone who has questions regarding the camera, how it works, processing, software, and anything else anyone would like to know.

Here is our site: https://3droomscapes.com/

Some recent examples of my work:

Post 664 IP   flag post
ListingNV private msg quote post Address this user
Hi All!
What a great resource you all have here, thanks for creating this Dan!  I have spent the last week pouring over Dan's videos and forum threads, this place is a wealth of knowledge. I run a RE photography business here in Baltimore,MD. We shoot primarily stills. I have gotten my feet wet with 3d scans using Inside Maps but, quality has been less then desirable. With the introduction of the Theta Z , we are seriously looking at jumping into the pano/3d world. The only problem is no 2d floor plans... 

thanks again for the education and resource.

Inside Maps Tour
clickable text
Post 665 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Los Angeles
Home3D private msg quote post Address this user
@ListingNV - Welcome! This forum is a fabulous source of info, so dive deep. In the RE space I also began with just stills, then video, then drone and now half my work is with Matterport and NodalView. If you’re ready for 360 but not quite set for the investment in Matterport, I highly recommend NodalView tours as a next step. I do these on all my smaller home projects. Creating one at a 2000 sq ft home takes less than 30 minutes to shoot, about 30 min more to assemble on the desktop computer, and add considerable impact to listing presentations. NodalView panos can be retouched in Photoshop if you need to erase garbage cans, etc, you can add aerial panoramas, so much flexibility and the best automated HDR I’ve ever seen in a 360° system.
Post 666 IP   flag post
ListingNV private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks for the info! i will check them out. I am currently using InsideMaps which seems comparable to Nodalview. Inside maps charges per scan with no hosting fees where Nodalview has a monthly hosting fee. I appreciate you sharing the tip. Fell free to send any other tid bits over. thanks
Post 667 IP   flag post
Burak private msg quote post Address this user
Hello everyone,I am photographer from Balkans and Matterport member for 3 months.Trying to learn some business from you people : )
Post 668 IP   flag post
VisiteNow private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by VisiteNow
Hello community

my name is Karim

I launched my business in Morocco (north of africa)

Technophile from my childhood it was only a matter of time before taking on
a Matterport business.

Looking forward to learn from you all and work toguether.

Here's my website clickable text
Post 669 IP   flag post
nowspherethis private msg quote post Address this user
Hello everyone.

I'm Ken in Brooksville, Florida.

I started off as a hobby by using GSV "photo-sphere" to contribute.

I have since tried my hand at my first tour and have experienced all the difficulties and inconsistencies that can go with it.

I am currently using low grade Samsung Gear 360 cameras and trying to make the best of it. Posted my first video yesterday but it was awful ...

Circumstances are forcing me to look for a new career so I plan to build one doing photos, tours, and blogging. Wish me luck !!

So far I managed to start www.nowspherethis.com & Tack360.wordpress.com

Post 670 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by @zigna_robert
Good Morning. My name is Robert Englebright. I work for a Danish company that provides marketing solutions to the Real Estate industry, primarily photography and floorplans. We occasionally need Matterport operators as well as videographers and drone operators. My hope is that this platform will provide the opportunity to find pros in the areas we operate. Thank you.
Post 671 IP   flag post
DanielJ private msg quote post Address this user
Hello,
I am Daniel from inMaps. We are MSP in Paris principaly working for large companies.
Happy to join your experts network.
Here is a sample of what we are working on
Post 672 IP   flag post
TheRealDazzler private msg quote post Address this user
Hello
Darren from Perth Australia here. I don't yet have a 3D camera but I'm mad into drones so pretty soon I'll have one mounted on my drone!

I also work for Soar, www.soar.earth, a platform for the distribution of drone, aerial, and satellite images and maps.
Post 673 IP   flag post
Astroprojector private msg quote post Address this user
Hello,

I am a professional RE Photographer located in LA. My websited is www.stillimagephoto.com. I provide all sorts of photography and video services which also includes 3D Virtual Tours. In the past I used Insta360 and Theta Z1 cameras and was not very happy with image quality. I reluctantly purchased used Metterport PRO2 LITE 3D camera and try to learn how to make it work for me. Metterport subscription service is very greedy for a person who just starting up, so I hope I could find a beneficial solution on the forum.
Post 674 IP   flag post
rhomberg private msg quote post Address this user
Hey, I'm Matthias from Austria. Just got a Matterport camera and found this very helpful forum! Looking forward to what lies ahead.
Post 675 IP   flag post
KeithMitchell private msg quote post Address this user
Hello! I'm a real estate photographer in Texas looking to expand into virtual tours. I bought a Ricoh Theta Z1 and subscribed to a virtual tour hosting service. I'm looking for training specifically about how to create content for businesses on the Google Street View app. I want to be able to sell virtual tours and related services to help businesses and other organizations publish their virtual tour presence on Google Street View, social media, and their own websites. My first foray into publishing on Google Street View produced more questions (about using the GSV app) than answers and I realize I need some kind of formal training in the use of the GSV app. If you know of any training for virtual tour service providers specific to how to sell Google Street View services I would appreciate it if you would share a link.
My website is higherviewsimaging.com.
Post 676 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@KeithMitchell

Welcome! About your request for training:

Virtual Tour Pro Coupon Code to Save 15 Percent
(Lots of help on selling virtual tours and Google Street View)

WGAN-TV Training U (in Matterport)

(You can use your Ricoh Theta Z1 with the Matterport platform.)

Happy holidays,

Dan
Post 677 IP   flag post
vumaxxseller private msg quote post Address this user
Hi 3d Matterport community.
My Name Is: Nguyen tuan vu. ....
Nick Name: Vu Maxx
I Born In: VIET NAM
I am a Consumer Service Segment Video Maker.
After a walk to see the news I discovered 3D Matterport Scan.
Within just a few days of searching for a matterport.
I feel that is what I am looking for in the future where I live.
Everyday I Tried To Understand Everything About Matterport.
And This Is The Forum I See A Lot Of Information ....
Currently, I have Built a Private Wedsite For Matterport.
https://thucteao3d.com/
Hope everybody help please.
I Need To Buy A Matterport pro 2
Post 678 IP   flag post
360studionyc private msg quote post Address this user
Hi! I got into 360 when Ricoh Theta came out. Unfortunately I couldn't keep playing with it at the time BUT now I can yay!
I can't wait to start virtual tours! I have an Insta360 but I am saving for a better camera. I was thinking of taking Ben Claremonts course. Has anyone here taken his course? do you think its necessary?
Thanks!
Post 679 IP   flag post
brightpolaris private msg quote post Address this user
Hello All,

I am Ravi, currently living in Delaware, USA!

I am a real estate agent (in DE). I also have an IT startup - https://intellectainc.com/ which builds websites/ mobile apps integrating new technologies like VR, 3D tours, Drone, Artificial Intelligence. We also do the Digital marketing and holistic brand building. We currently provide services in USA, India, Singapore, Malaysia, UAE

We also have a BuildingTech startup, https://360vrtechnology.com/ for the Building safety and security focused primarily for first responders using VR, IoT, AI

Good to be part of this team.

Pl contact me if you have any specific needs or questions

Thank You
Ravi Gupta
www.linkedin.com/in/intellectainc
[Private Message me]
Post 680 IP   flag post
101636 925 30