Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
AsteroomHow ToREALTORRealtor.comWGANTV Live at 5

WGAN-TV: Realtor.com Enables Asteroom to Seamlessly Publish to Its Platform13964

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user

Text Me 5 Minutes Before WGAN-TV is live

Video: How to Add a Virtual Tour to Your Realtor.com Listing | Video courtesy of RDC Training | 21 March 2020

WGAN-TV: Realtor.com Enables Asteroom to Seamlessly Publish to Its Platform

Hi All,

Realtor.com now enables easy-seamless publishing of Asteroom 3D Tours to the Realtor.com to homes for sale on its platform.

On WGAN-TV Live at 5 on Thursday, 21 January 2021, Asteroom Co-Founder and CEO Eric Tsai will:

1. demo this Asteroom to Realtor.com integration
2. discuss its significance of publishing to Realtor.com
3. current pricing for real estate photographers

Example

Realtor.com Listing #1 with an Asteroom 3D Tour

"3D tours have become a crucial part of the home buying journey, and enable home shoppers to understand what it feels like to be in a home without having to step foot inside. By clicking on the 3D tour button on a realtor.com® listing, the viewer can explore an interactive 360-degree view of the home, just as if they were walking the property in person," according to a Realtor.com media release. "Concerns around the pandemic certainly heightened the demand for 3D tours, as many home shoppers craved an immersive experience but didn’t feel comfortable visiting homes in person. However, these tours have now become an important part of the home buying journey, and will remain so in the future. ... to help empower agents and brokerages to add more 3D tours to their listings, which we know leads to more views and better engagement.”

A realtor.com consumer survey conducted in the spring [2020] found that 65% of home buyers believed that virtual tours would continue to be a great resource in their home shopping process even after the pandemic. And while the pandemic accelerated virtual tour adoption -- at the peak of the lockdowns, listings with virtual tours received 17% more views per property -- that momentum has continued. In December [2020], listings with 3D tours on realtor.com® were up 227% since the pandemic began in March [2020].

Realtor.com is operated by News Corp subsidiary Move, Inc. under a perpetual license from the National Association of REALTORS®.

Questions I should ask Eric on the show about Asteroom to Realtor.com publishing?

Best,

Dan

Special Offer for WGAN Forum Members

✓ The first Asteroom Pay Per Tour Bundle is free for WGAN Forum Members with promo code WGANAsteroom on this special Asteroom landing page - for a limited time - effective today (Wednesday, 30 September 2020).
✓ Additional Asteroom Pay Per Tour Bundles are now $49 each for WGAN Forum Members. [Use this WGAN landing page for Asteroom with Promo Code: WGANAsteroomMSP

Related WGAN Forum Discussions

Transcript: WGAN-TV Introduction to Asteroom with Founder and CEO Eric Tsai
Transcript: WGAN-TV | Asteroom Desktop Editor with Co-Founder/CEO Eric Tsai
Transcript: WGAN-TV Asteroom Virtual Staging
✓ WGAN Forum discussions tagged: Asteroom | Realtor.com | REALTOR
WGAN-TV Training U in Asteroom (free)
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
lilnitsch private msg quote post Address this user
Realtor.com has opened up this up for many of the tour providers

This works with CloudPano as well ~ CloudPano also opened up publishing to Google street view
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia

@lilnitsch

Thanks!

--

Hi All,

Thanks for planning to watch this WGAN-TV Live at 5 show on Thursday, 21 January 2021.

Would you like a reminder to watch? Text Me 5 Minutes Before WGAN-TV is live

Best,

Dan
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
@DanSmigrod

The Realtor.com "push" for most of these platforms including Matterport seems to be once a day in the overnight hours. Attaching the tours is address driven so, The address must be an EXACT match. I mention this as the first tour I did this with on the CloudPano platform was a New Construction home & I had to wait an extra day for the address to verify in order to connect the two.
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Quote:
Originally Posted by @lilnitsch
The Realtor.com "push" for most of these platforms including Matterport seems to be once a day in the overnight hours. Attaching the tours is address driven so, The address must be an EXACT match. I

@lilnitsch

Thanks for the heads up. I will plan to ask @EricTsai about this on the show, including:

1. How to get an exact match of the street address (to avoid challenge as described)
2. How to get an exact match for a condo (e.g. address is the same: unit number is different)
3. How to publish to Realtor.com from Asteroom (platform and app)
4. How a real estate agent can publish via MLS and populate realtor.com

Best,

Dan
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
@DanSmigrod

These are all good points and can be tricky on condos this will vary on how they get entered in to the MLS (wether or not that unit # gets put into another field) this will be true of any of the syndication partnerships

CloudPano actually wouldn't let me enter the address until it had been verified ~ Matterport on the other hand will let you enter anything in this address field

As part of my practice I alway Google the properties I shoot prior to showing up on site for 2 reasons: First is to just get an idea of the home I will be shooting. Second is to see if there are any gotcha's with addressing & to see what may be around a property
Post 6 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
Once properly connected this does however work much like the Matterport integration

https://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/625-E-Broadway-Ave_Reardan_WA_99029_M92628-76394
Post 7 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Quote:
Originally Posted by @lilnitsch
As part of my practice I alway Google the properties I shoot prior to showing up on site for 2 reasons: First is to just get an idea of the home I will be shooting. Second is to see if there are any gotcha's with addressing

Excellent point worth repeating!

Dan
Post 8 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@lilnitsch

How important is Asteroom super-easy publish to realtor.com feature?

Dan
Post 9 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
I believe any of these platforms integration with Realtor.com or other outlets is hugely important.

That said unless this is an agent shooting their own properties We as photographers will need to make sure these extra steps are being taken so, that the tours are properly being displayed ~ As, part of my process this is something I already do for my agents mainly for Zillow & Matterport but, now with some of these new tour platforms that have opened up

Zillow 3D home tours are my most profitable and popular tours these days while I still prefer the quality of a Matterport tour (and still have a few agents that believe in them) time on site for the Zillow 3D home tour is so, much less and the panos can be recycled into any of these other tour platforms
Post 10 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@lilnitsch

✓ PR Newswire (today, Tuesday, 19 January 2021) PR Release: Realtor.com Adds Asteroom 3D Tours for Seamless Tour Publishing

Dan
Post 11 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
@DanSmigrod

CloudPano just publicly announced this as well today

Post 12 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@lilnitsch

Thanks!

Dan
Post 13 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia

Post 14 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia

Screen Grab: a live listing on realtor.com (Asteroom 3D tour)

Asteroom 3D Tour courtesy of Asteroom

--

Hi All,

Asteroom Co-Founder and CEO @EricTsai posted this about today's (Tuesday, 19 January 2021) news!

Asteroom Updates: Realtor.com Integration & New Pricing Plan

Dan
Post 15 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia

Screen Grab: a live listing on realtor.com (Asteroom 3D tour)

Asteroom 3D Tour courtesy of Asteroom
Post 16 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
@DanSmigrod @EricTsai

Wondering if those outdoor scan positions could be left flat. They just look a little unfinished as they don’t quite align.

This is in reference to the tour above & the driveway/front yard scan positions.
Post 17 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@lilnitsch

I will defer to @EricTsai to reply.

Thanks for your patience for Eric's reply.

Dan
Post 18 IP   flag post
San Francisco
EricTsai private msg quote post Address this user
@lilnitsch - indoor spaces usually are aligned. outdoor spaces we usually try to but not always.
Post 19 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia

Asteroom Screen Grab 1

Asteroom Screen Grab 2

Asteroom Screen Grab 3

Hi All,

Asteroom screen grabs (above) show the Asteroom integration within Realtor.com

On WGAN-TV Live at 5 tomorrow, Thursday, 21 January 2021, Asterom Co-Founder and CEO @EricTsai will take us through:

✓ what a potential buyer sees on Realtor.com when a listing includes an Asteroom 3D Tour
✓ back-end for the photographer to publish to Realtor.com
✓ how a real estate agent adds an Asteroom 3D tour to their MLS listing (and automatically be published to Realtor.com

Best,

Dan
Post 20 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia

Hi All,

This WGAN-TV Live at 5 show is today - Thursday, 21 January 2021 - at 5 pm EST.

Best,

Dan
Post 21 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia

Post 22 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
WGAN-TV: Realtor.com Enables Asteroom to Easily Publish to Realtor.com - Plus, Asteroom New Ala Carte Pricing for Real Estate Photographers with Asteroom Co-Founder and CEO Eric Tsai | Thursday, 21 January 2021

Hi All,

In this WGAN-TV Live at 5 show (above) that aired earlier today (Thursday, 21 January 2021), Asteroom Co-Founder and CEO @EricTsai:

1. Demos how to add an Asteroom 3D Tour to Realtor.com (via Asteroom Desktop Editor and Asteroom App)
2. Discusses the significance of seamless integration with Realtor.com (86 million unique monthly visitors)
3. Discusses new ala carte pricing for photographers ( see: Asteroom.com/photographer )

Plus, I discuss Special Pricing for WGAN Forum Members

Special Offer for WGAN Forum Members

✓ The first Asteroom Pay Per Tour Bundle is free for WGAN Forum Members with promo code WGANAsteroom on this special Asteroom landing page - for a limited time - effective today (Wednesday, 30 September 2020).
✓ Additional Asteroom Pay Per Tour Bundles are now $49 each for WGAN Forum Members. [Use this WGAN landing page for Asteroom with Promo Code: WGANAsteroomMSP

Best,

Dan

Related WGAN Forum Discussions

Transcript: WGAN-TV Introduction to Asteroom with Founder and CEO Eric Tsai
Transcript: WGAN-TV | Asteroom Desktop Editor with Co-Founder/CEO Eric Tsai
Transcript: WGAN-TV Asteroom Virtual Staging
✓ WGAN Forum discussions tagged: Asteroom | Realtor.com | REALTOR
WGAN-TV Training U in Asteroom (free)
Post 23 IP   flag post
101429 23 23
This topic is archived. Start new topic?